Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,450 members, 7,819,662 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? (4453 Views)

Which Business Can I Start With 1.5M? / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit / 10 Businesses That Can Make You Rich In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by taskcompleteng: 6:44pm On Apr 07, 2019
Hello fellow nairalander , am seeking thy help on what to do online or offline to make at least a 100k or more in a day.

Am humble open for suggestions.
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by Donmoscojaja(m): 8:41pm On Apr 07, 2019
taskcompleteng:
Kindly share let others benefit, let help elevate poverty from our society.

keke
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by power50: 9:04pm On Apr 07, 2019
Do you mean 5k daily profit?

List any business in Nigeria on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
POS business-deposit and withdrawals
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by taskcompleteng: 10:22pm On Apr 07, 2019
Donmoscojaja:

keke

Good idea
But ke ke is expensive to buy o
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by taskcompleteng: 10:23pm On Apr 07, 2019
operationmoses:
POS business-deposit and withdrawals for more information call 09070314423
I think that should banking parole now, I don't want something like that sir , that is why bank are there
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by taskcompleteng: 10:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
power50:
Do you mean 5k daily profit?

List any business in Nigeria on https://www.nairakobo.com.ng/

Yes please
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by taskcompleteng: 7:03am On Apr 09, 2019
More idea needed
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by OyinO: 7:32am On Apr 09, 2019
Recharge card printing

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by taskcompleteng: 7:37am On Apr 09, 2019
OyinO:
Recharge card printing

Nice how does it work
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by taskcompleteng: 12:50pm On Apr 20, 2019
Hello
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by Sylvestersolid: 2:13pm On Apr 20, 2019
You can venture in to Network marketing
A good one with a good reward plan
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by Sleevia: 2:18pm On Apr 20, 2019
taskcompleteng:

I think that should banking parole now, I don't want something like that sir , that is why bank are there
lol... It means you are very limited...

3 Likes

Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by Adschobiz(f): 8:36pm On Apr 20, 2019
You want to know a profitable business that can bring more than 5k daily? Read this blog post at Https ://tinyurl. com/y63tpdfm

Remove the spaces in the given link before pasting in your browser.
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by xpresseeve: 8:42am On Jul 31, 2019
Start small but start.

Look for a small product, invest 20k and make at least 2k profit on a daily basis.

Grow it to 50k over time and make 5k daily.

Several products abound even here on Nairaland.
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by karlboss: 8:44am On Jul 31, 2019
xpresseeve:
Start small but start.

Look for a small product, invest 20k and make at least 2k profit on a daily basis.

Grow it to 50k over time and make 5k daily.

Several products abound even here on Nairaland.

Eg
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by xpresseeve: 8:57am On Jul 31, 2019
karlboss:

Eg

Several exist. Open your eyes wide.

I refuse to list examples here but assure you that this model works.

The only thing is that there is a price to pay. Since your capital is small you have to compensate with physical exertion.

I recommend that you trade as a Micro Distributor. Look for a very hot in demand daily consumable and distribute it is your neighbourhood shops (its faster if densely populated hood).

Even better if it is something he Aboki kiosks can buy from you daily.
The fastest, easiest and most sustainable model for dumping poverty is to start earning small amounts daily and consistently.

And please do not despise the trickles that it brings in the beginning.

It works. I am a testimony to this model.

Good luck.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by taskcompleteng: 8:06pm On Sep 02, 2019
Thanks
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by taskcompleteng: 9:45pm On Jan 02, 2020
Happy new guys
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by Crixus12: 2:51am On Jan 03, 2020
Genius way to earn money(on the side) today free training. This 3-step"no product funnel" can be duplicated to start earning a significant income online. Join this free webinar to learn how to start earning money as an affiliate marketer. It involves promoting other peoples products and earning commissions When people purchase those products or serviced using your link. To join free webinar follow link below:
https:///3651Ru4

Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by chizillar(m): 4:38am On Jan 03, 2020
The business opportunities in this book is mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

1 Like

Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by taskcompleteng: 7:10pm On Jan 03, 2020
chizillar:
The business opportunities in this book is mind boggling and the information it contains is worth its weight in gold.

It analyzes unique business opportunities in 20 major industry in Nigeria and help one find business opportunity that fits one's passion, talents, skill sets, capacity and resources.

It covers unique business opportunities in Automobile, Real Estate, Tourism, Health, Solid Minerals, Agriculture, Entertainment, Fashion, Art & Craft, Sports, Education, Security, Processing, ICT, Oil & Gas, Finance, Essential Services, Electronics, Transportation & Logistics etc.
In addition, there is inclusive over 100 source of business capital sources and funding options.

This time calls for multiple streams of income because the truth is most families are struggling with a single source of income. This book will help you to escape this rat race often bedeviled by financial distress. If you have anything to do with business, it is the perfect book to pick up from the bookstore.

Pls refer me to a bookshop that I can get it...and pls how much
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by taskcompleteng: 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2020
Any suggestion
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by Dalexicographer(m): 4:11pm On Apr 11, 2020
AffilIate marketing... wink
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by taskcompleteng: 5:17pm On Apr 17, 2020
taskcompleteng:

1 Like

Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by Stevido4u: 6:02pm On Jun 23, 2020
frozen chicken business
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by IdeasPro(m): 6:30pm On Jun 23, 2020
taskcompleteng:

Engaging in legitimate online business opportunities can earn you at least $15 per day profit even as a stark beginner. Examples, promote affiliate products on your blog, buy and sell domain names, write an ebook and sell online around topics you know or researched, etc.

Best of all, you can do all these online businesses and make money from home. If you want to ice the cake, learn digital skills that are sellable. Use it to increase your income in times of "famine." In freelancing, there is a phrase that is called "feast or famine" period. For instance, if you're also a good freelance content writer, you can approach your existing clients and ask for referral, reach out from Twitter.com, etc to meet your daily income goal.

But you must have a system in place for it to work. Otherwise, you'll be taking a leap in the dark.
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by taskcompleteng: 10:35am On Oct 18, 2020
taskcompleteng:
Hello fellow nairalander , am seeking thy help on what to do online or offline to make at least a 100k or more in a day.

Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by tojos(m): 8:17pm On Oct 21, 2020
taskcompleteng:

I got a business for you, and it's one of the businesses I do part-time while working. I'm even considering quitting my job in order to go fully into the business, because it's a gold-mine of a business that so many people are not aware of �. Briefly, let me highlight some features of the business:

It's stress free.

It's easy to start and requires a minimum capital of about 45k.

Unlike some businesses out there that tend to collapse, your investment will be 100% safe.

100% ROI can be achieved within a few months of investing depending on your efforts. Even with the minimum investment of 45k, you can make 7 million naira in a year by re-investing your earnings. It all boils down to your effort.

The business guarantees residual income for your family long after you retire. That means an investment that would never go down, and your income would keeps coming in multiples for the rest of life and for your family to inherit.

And to conclude, this business is 100% legit and real. Even people in the diaspora are investing in it.�

If you want to know more about the business I'm talking about, chat me up for free on my whatsapp 08023032540. Thank me later.�
Re: Which Business (Online/offline) Can I do that i can make 100k Daily? by DZTech: 10:48pm On Oct 21, 2020
taskcompleteng:

HM, 100k daily?

wot's ur startup capital? location? other assets? skillets? without this info, anyone giving u advice is just being funny.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bank Robbery At Ikere Ekiti / Do People Actually Make A Living Amount From Online Forex Trading In Nigeria / Vat Charges, With Holding Tax And The Invoice Payments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.