Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,192 members, 7,818,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:19 PM

Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! - Properties (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! (33827 Views)

Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic Begins Construction! / ABC Orjiakor Buys Eko Atlantic Afren Tower / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by foreshore(m): 10:36am On Apr 08, 2019
Bolustical:
Lagos is the baby of the Yorubas and pride of Nigeria.

The only state that the PDP has not and will never rule.

The feats achieved in real estate and property in Lagos is one that would have been impossible without visionary and progressive leaders like Bola Tinubu.

We expect that this will spread to Ogun and Oyo too in no long time.

God bless the Yorubas,

God bless Nigeria.

MC Oluomo spotted here!!!
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Dearlord(m): 10:38am On Apr 08, 2019
I Hope this will get completed soonest.

I hope our brothers from the north won't Osamanize the building in the near future
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Demmzy15(m): 10:48am On Apr 08, 2019
Bolustical:

The feats achieved in real estate and property in Lagos is one that would have been impossible without visionary and progressive leaders like Bola Tinubu.

God bless the Yorubas,

God bless Nigeria.
And Kwara too Insha'Allaah
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Dakosta1(m): 11:16am On Apr 08, 2019
Raydos:
After three years of construction works, one of Nigeria’s building and civil engineering firms, ITB Nigeria Limited is set to complete its first steel and concrete building project, Azuri Peninsula, in Eko Atlantic City, Lagos.

The Azuri Peninsula project, which began in early 2015, is a unique steel and concrete residential building project that consists of three sets of over 30 storey towers. It offers a unique collection of four-bedroom luxury and super luxury apartments, two and four-bedroom stunning Marina Town houses as well as six-bedroom simplex (penthouses).

We lead and others follow. Proud Omoluabi!
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Guestlander: 11:33am On Apr 08, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
AND JUST LOOK AT THE NARROW ROADS? WHY DO NIGERIANS HAVE A CURSED MENTALITY? JUST IMAGINE WHEN EVERY BUILDING HAS BEEN BUILT AND OCCUPIED AND BUSINESSES OPERATING, JUST IMAGINE THE TRAFFIC ALONE OF VEHICLES OF RESIDENTS AND BUSINESS OWNERS AND WORKERS ON THOSE NARROW ROADS, TALK MORE OF THE CLIENTS AND VISITORS AND SHOPPERS WHO WILL FLOCK THE PLACE. NO SENSIBLE FOREIGN INVESTOR WILL DARE COME INVEST IN THIS SHITHOLE , THAT IS WHY ITS STILL UNDER DEVELOPED TODAY.

The roads are well connected and they are not narrow.
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by ba7man(m): 12:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
caracas:

Tribalistic fellow
Is it the same Lagos that was rated as one of the worst cities to live in that is the pride of Nigeria ? Chai the same dirty, over crowded, go slow infested area .
Lagos that was developed by the igbos n the federal government, a no man’s land is now the pride of Yorubas. Keep deceiving yourselves there the igbos already own more than 50% of the landmass very soon we wud chase u out to go n develop osun , ondo oyo n the rest of the brown roof region .
If the Igbos developed Lagos, one of the worst cities to live in, that means they made it the dirty, over crowded, go slow infested area as you called it.

Imagine how sane Lagos would have been without the Igbos then. undecided

1 Like

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by King44(m): 1:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
na when na go reason mainland, the government should try restructure the building plans in main land, mainland is too congested abd looks underdeveloped
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by boyjo: 1:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shey na only these two skyscrapper dey that place?

Every time I click on an Eko Atlantic thread na only these two building una dey show sad
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by KingWarri: 3:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mutemenot:
That's what government in Nigeria should be building n not all dis pen they build everywhere.
And this is a state without oil.... God punish all the south South past and present governors... their fada well well.... :-x
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Fhemmmy: 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Bolustical:

God bless the Yorubas,

God bless Nigeria.

Stop the tribal nonsense . . . Take the IBOs out of Lagos and see what is left, remove the feeding from the north and see how quick the street of Lagos will be littered with malnutrition being, in one word, we all need one another and no tribe is an island
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by jibrilELsudan: 4:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Guestlander:

The roads are well connected and they are not narrow.

SO TELL US HOW MANY LANES THERE ARE? THE FACT THAT THOSE ROADS ARE WIDER THAN YOUR VILLAGE ROADS THAT YOU ARE USED TO DOESN'T MAKE IT OK. ITS OBVIOUS YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ABROAD TALK MORE OF LIVED ABROAD TO UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR WIDER ROAD NETWORKS.

I HAVE BEEN ON TOUR OF EKO ATLANTIC WHEN MYSELF AND FOREIGN BUSINESS PARTNERS CONSIDERED DEVELOPING SOME PROJECTS THERE AND WHAT PUT US OFF WAS THE NARROW ROADS AND POOR ROAD NETWORKS.

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Guestlander: 5:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

SO TELL US HOW MANY LANES THERE ARE? THE FACT THAT THOSE ROADS ARE WIDER THAN YOUR VILLAGE ROADS THAT YOU ARE USED TO DOESN'T MAKE IT OK. ITS OBVIOUS YOU HAVEN'T BEEN ABROAD TALK MORE OF LIVED ABROAD TO UNDERSTAND THE NEED FOR WIDER ROAD NETWORKS.

I HAVE BEEN ON TOUR OF EKO ATLANTIC WHEN MYSELF AND FOREIGN BUSINESS PARTNERS CONSIDERED DEVELOPING SOME PROJECTS THERE AND WHAT PUT US OFF WAS THE NARROW ROADS AND POOR ROAD NETWORKS.

Where are the narrow roads? And can you please tell me the city you have been to with 8 lanes within residential areas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ICOcmQFV5YI

Some of you will stay in some corner of your bedroom and talk about things you have no clue about.
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Guestlander: 5:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

I WON'T EVEN LET YOU TRAVEL CAUSE OBVIOUSLY YOU DON'T HAVE A PASSPORT. JUST GO DOWN ON YOUTUBE TO JOHANNESBURG AND SEE 8 LANES WITHIN RESIDENTIAL AREAS. EVEN THE LOCAL IMPOVERISHED COMMUNITIES HAVE VERY WIDE STREETS.

FORGET ALL THIS GOOF AROUND I DO HERE ON NAIRALAND, IF ONLY YOU COULD KNOW MY TRUE IDENTITY YOU WILL SHAKE LIKE PERIWINKLE THAT IS INSIDE HOT SUN.

FYI....AM NOT EVEN BASED IN NIGERIA. I HAVEN'T BEEN TO THAT SHITHOLE IN OVER 15YEARS.

SO GO MEET BOBRISKY TO FVCK YOUR ANUS AND SHOOT HIS HOT CUM IN YOUR MOUTH.

I've never been to South Africa but can you name just one of such neighborhoods?
And in what country do you currently reside? Do you have 8 lanes in the residential areas?
I want to expose your stupidity right here. Also, you haven't been to Eko Atlantic, you haven't been in Nigeria in 15 years and yet you are so categorical about the size of the roads in Eko Atlantic.
How could you have toured Eko Atlantic with your business partners if you haven't been in Nigeria for 15 years?
You need to lay off the weed.

1 Like

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by jibrilELsudan: 6:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Guestlander:

I've never been to South Africa but can you name just one such neighborhood?
And in what country do you currently reside? Do you have 8 lanes in the residential areas?
I want to expose your stupidity right here.

GO ON GOOGLE MAP AND TYPE JAN SMUT AVENUE, JHB; WILLIAM NICOLE; MAIN ROAD; ALLANDALE ROAD; BEYERS NAUDE DRIVE; BRAM FISHER DRIVE; BARRY HERTZHOG DRIVE. THE LIST IS ENDLESS. NAVIGATE AROUND THE MAP OF JOHANNESBURG AND SEE FOR YOURSELF. AND THESE ARE NOT EVEN THE HIGHWAYS AND FREEWAYS. THESE ARE JUST ORDINARY RESIDENTIAL ROADS WITH WORKING TRAFFIC LIGHTS AT VARIOUS POINTS.

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Guestlander: 6:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
That is Jan Smuts, where are the 8 lanes?

I couldn't find any of your 8 lanes bro.

You are even too incompetent to lie a little convincingly.

Others are too far from residential homes.

1 Like

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by jibrilELsudan: 7:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Guestlander:

I've never been to South Africa but can you name just one of such neighborhoods?
I want to expose your stupidity right here. Also, you haven't been to Eko Atlantic, you haven't been in Nigeria in 15 years and yet you are so categorical about the size of the roads in Eko Atlantic.
How could you have toured Eko Atlantic with your business partners if you haven't been in Nigeria for 15 years?
You need to lay off the weed.

I DON'T NEED TO PHYSICALLY GO TOUR EKO ATLANTIC IN PERSON. I GUESS YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A VIRTUAL TOUR.

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Guestlander: 7:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

I DON'T NEED TO PHYSICALLY GO TOUR EKO ATLANTIC IN PERSON. I GUESS YOU HAVE NEVER HEARD OF A VIRTUAL TOUR.

You are lying and you got caught.
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by kunleweb: 8:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
K
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Horus(m): 7:15pm On May 06, 2019
Update of the Marina and Canal System which will be connected to the Lagos Ferry Service

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Nobiafra99: 7:14pm On Jun 05, 2019
Raydos:
Work has begun on the Marina Axis

This is how the marina will look like after completion, and it's already taking shape!!

Lalasticlala
latest marina pics[img][/img]

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Nobiafra99: 7:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Wow
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Horus(m): 5:34pm On Jun 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N30pTGTOI-I

Azuri Peninsula, Eko Atlantic City, Lagos, Nigeria (Drone Aerial Video)
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Nobiafra99: 4:46pm On Jul 02, 2019
Horus:

Azuri Peninsula, Eko Atlantic City, Lagos, Nigeria (Drone Aerial Video)
nice but kind of old
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Nobiafra99: 9:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=Horus post=79485296]

Azuri Peninsula, Eko Atlantic City, Lagos, Nigeria (Drone Aerial Video)[/quotelates ]

Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Nobody: 9:03am On Jul 14, 2019
Fmy:

Stop the tribal nonsense . . . Take the IBOs out of Lagos and see what is left, remove the feeding from the north and see how quick the street of Lagos will be littered with malnutrition being, in one word, we all need one another and no tribe is an island
You are the only reasonable person here NO REGION IN NIGERIA CAN LAST 10 YEARS WITHOUT ONE ANOTHER but as it been said some evil doers are pushing tribalism for their selfish political aim Nigeria has grate potential if united and when Nigeria is United the politicians will know anything can happen when they misbehave The only thing Nigeria needs is unity
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by tck2000(m): 10:10am On Jul 14, 2019
spendoon:

You are the only reasonable person here NO REGION IN NIGERIA CAN LAST 10 YEARS WITHOUT ONE ANOTHER but as it been said some evil doers are pushing tribalism for their selfish political aim Nigeria has grate potential if united and when Nigeria is United the politicians will know anything can happen when they misbehave The only thing Nigeria needs is unity
Really True
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Horus(m): 10:20pm On Mar 18, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wMvAdIFzsec

Azuri Towers || Eko Atlantic: the Tallest Residential Building in West-africa
Re: Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic At The Verge Of Completion!!! by Horus(m): 4:25pm On Aug 18, 2020
Azuri Peninsula In Eko Atlantic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Types Of Slab Is These? To The Civil Engineers And Builders In The Forum. / Building Plan Approval Process And Cost In Lagos State. / Construction Of A(Beautiful Edifice) 4 Bedroom Duplex In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.