Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,680 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone (22591 Views)

2027: Lagos APC Stakeholders Push For Ambode’s Candidacy / '$50m Power Plant In Lagos’ll Drive Economic Growth’ / Chinese Company Will Build $50m Daura Varsity For Free-Amaechi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by zenith4biz(m): 9:18pm On Apr 07, 2019
daimsy:
To those who wish to partner with this Multimillion Company called LONGRICH BIOSCIENCE.
You can DM me.
Proudly a LONGRICHER���

Favour
Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by bbproperties: 9:30pm On Apr 07, 2019
Talk to us today and we will show you how to invest in ibeju lekki with peace of mind.
bbproperties :08135556528 (call or drop a message requesting a callback).
Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by omoteacher(m): 9:55pm On Apr 07, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

With their population they are still very rich, progressive and productive with new innovations everytime. Where did we get it wrong as a nation here ?
Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by LoveMachine(m): 10:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
This is embarrassing. Everyday I log in and see pot bellied governors shining teeth with foreigners after selling us out. All the looting that has been done if re-invested like people do in sane countries this $50 million "investment" would be looked at like the joke/insult it is. Instead, we are clapping for our "saviors" who are easing self-induced unemployment. Then people will complain about mistreatment in the workplace.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by Lekan6ix: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
SteveOG:
For all your Professional logo ,Mobile App , Web design contact Crown graphixs
+2348151920923
register your name or incorporate a company first
Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by Guestlander: 10:21pm On Apr 07, 2019
TheShopKeeper:
...lekki free zone sold out to the chinese...

The Chinese are partners in the project.
Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by deomelo: 10:24pm On Apr 07, 2019

LONGRICH:LAGOS STATE GOVERNORS WIFE,MRS AMBODE,INVESTED MILLIONS IN LONG-RICH.

As part of her efforts to expand its operations in Nigeria and the African continent, Longrich International laid the foundation of its $20 million research institute factory at the Lekki Free Trade, Zone (LFTZ), Lekki, Lagos,and this was commission by The Lagos State Governor Akinwumi Ambode with many other high profile investors,business analyst,entrepreneurs gracing the occasion.

That being analyzed privately,1st Lady of Nigeria’s business hub LAGOS State H.E Bolanle Patience Ambode took a giant step towards becoming a partner and investor with Longrich by storming the office headquarter in Lagos with a 150 VIP entourage (New down-lines)!in One day…

This powerful business woman,entrepreneur and beautiful wife of the Governor of Lagos state was born in February 15th 1964,into the family of Odukomaiya in Epe, Until her emergence as the Wife of the Governor of the State of Lagos, she worked as staffer of the now defunct People’s Bank of Nigeria before she left to join Instant Finance Nigeria Limited and later and presently a Longrich Investor and Partner.

https://www.nnemetv.com/2018/11/28/longrich-lagos-state-governors-wifemrs-ambodeinvested-millions-into-long-rich/

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by BecomeALandLord(m): 10:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
TheAngry1:
Visit Lagos! Visit my City!

Is this Lagos?
Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by TheAngry1: 11:05pm On Apr 07, 2019
BecomeALandLord:

Is this Lagos?

YES

1 Like

Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by deomelo: 11:31pm On Apr 07, 2019
TheAngry1:
Visit Lagos! Visit my City!

www.nairaland.com/attachments/9136500_Lagos_jpgecf6133c7d1d6ebb74ec7247e351eb93

Yes, this is Lagos.

Fashola is still the word class governor Ambode and the other governors in Nigeria can never be.

1 Like

Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by johnmartus(m): 11:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
Chinese companies no dey pay good salary. These Chinese just increased Nigerian burdens.
Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by adonaimart(m): 12:03am On Apr 08, 2019
Joining Longrich is free. Just buy, use consistently and share with family and friends. If u want to know more chat me up 07060854841 smiley
Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by steve6: 12:23am On Apr 08, 2019
Nice!
Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by joshuaadron: 9:30am On Apr 08, 2019
You wanna invest in genuine properties in this axis now that's affordable call for window shopping of Ibeju Lekki Lagos now
+2348038484069
Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by dabossman(m): 9:37am On Apr 08, 2019
Not one mention of what Longrich actually manufactures.

daimsy:
To those who wish to partner with this Multimillion Company called LONGRICH BIOSCIENCE.
You can DM me.
Proudly a LONGRICHER���

Please, what bioproducts do they produce.
Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by daimsy(f): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
dabossman:
Not one mention of what Longrich actually manufactures.

Please, what bioproducts do they produce.

They produce daily usables such as , toothpaste, body cream, shampoo, body wash, soap, makeup kits, pots ,sanitary pads, alkaline cup, fertility supplements, etc.
Please DM me let me tell you more.
Re: Ambode Performs Pre-launch Of $50m Factory In Lekki Free Zone by Wumito: 4:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
Babaken:
I think if he go lagos problems will be over?
Liy court estate offer you real comfort and elegance house

(1) (2) (Reply)

Stop Frustrating Air Peace Boss, Innoson, Others, Ohaneze Warns FG. / Elizabeth Ironbar Is Dead (Cross River Lawmaker Dies) / CBN Had My Approval In Replacing Naira Notes - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.