Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,678 members, 7,816,779 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:00 PM

Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts (49466 Views)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by gistblogger: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
GistMore.com

Nigerian singer, Teni has reacted after her picture was being Photoshopped to American wrestler, Yokozuna by an artist. She wrote;

Who ever did this!! I'm reporting you to my mommy!!! #SugarMummy TENI YOKOZUNA!

See more; http://gistmore.com/singer-teni-reacts-after-she-was-photoshopped-to-wrestler-yokozuna-picture

Cc lalasticlala

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by gistblogger: 7:59pm On Apr 07, 2019

1 Share

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by amaniro: 8:07pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin

This is just the peak of savagery. Human brutality, Nigerians are wicked cheesygrin!

116 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by TheMainMan: 8:16pm On Apr 07, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by serial007(m): 8:25pm On Apr 07, 2019
;DExactly
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by sbm060(m): 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
mehn i doff my hat to d designer

104 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Importanter: 8:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
Teni YokoZuna. Hmmm lipsrsealed

6 Likes

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by BravoDe: 8:34pm On Apr 07, 2019
Pls who know the meaning of UYO MEYO here?
Teni is a perfect example of no be good voice be fine face...

6 Likes

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by oluwatosink: 8:58pm On Apr 07, 2019
Teni you are a lady, stop acting like a man Lol..

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by delugajackson: 8:59pm On Apr 07, 2019
Believe it or not. That's Teni in 5years time. The photo-shopper was even lenient with her body size.

Not every one has the potential to be slender, curvy, sexy and beautiful. Others can also be ugly and shapeless like Amoeba.

26 Likes

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Onyi22(f): 9:03pm On Apr 07, 2019
Teni Teni Teni, how many times did I call u?
Hit d gym

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:48pm On Apr 07, 2019
The photoshopper really tried, I won't be surprised if it's her padi Adekunle Gold. grin grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Cletus77(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Trust me Nigerians never disappoint..

They are just trying to upset her so they can bash her and her brewing career.

I like how she is playing along with them. Una go Photoshop tire

143 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Cletus77(m): 10:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Trust me Nigerians never disappoint..

They are just trying to upset her so they can bash her and her brewing career.

I like how she is playing along with them. Una go Photoshop tire. I wonder when it became a crime to be fat

9 Likes

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Billboyy: 10:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Lol madddd oh.

Don't forget to contact us for your gift cards and btc. Cont
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by nicepoker101(m): 11:28pm On Apr 07, 2019
A fat person can call you slim dude and all will be OK. But if you ever make the mistake by referring to her as fat you are in trouble.

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by KingLennon(m): 2:25am On Apr 08, 2019
BravoDe:

It is the capital of Akwa-ibom grin

36 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Nobody: 5:38am On Apr 08, 2019
She actually paid for this job.
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by femi4: 6:24am On Apr 08, 2019
BravoDe:

Celebrate and rejoice

Uyo Meyo is a Traditional Ondo dialect in Nigeria that talks about rejoicing and happiness. Uyo Meyo leun o san o kan mi o e literally means the way I celebrate or rejoice with other people, it’s my turn to be celebrated!

90 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by BabyApple(m): 6:28am On Apr 08, 2019
Can you imagine teni better than how God has created her.
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by partnerbizz4: 7:14am On Apr 08, 2019
Haters trying to spoil her career

Sell Airtime to us and make money!
Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 751 testimonies below.
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by farano(f): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2019
I love teni and she loves me too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by superlanny(m): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2019
Make sense
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by slimdamatrix1(m): 8:07am On Apr 08, 2019
Hehe. She has a sense of humour.

I am such a fan. smiley

13 Likes

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Heyzee5: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2019
G
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Heyzee5: 8:08am On Apr 08, 2019
Gdf
Lol cheesy grin....Nigga was trying to be funny grin
Check my signature to make legit money online.
Thank me later.
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by OnyesomJ(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2019
Na Teni Be this She’s Fat And Big , lol

But the Person Wicked sha..lol

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Destiny Etiko Adopts Her Gateman's Daughter, Shades Estranged Adopted Daughter / Nigerians React To Efe's Tweet About Yahoo Boys (Photos) / Chartered Flight Of Naira Marley Was Approved For High Court Judge - Hadi Sirika

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.