Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:13 PM

Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts (49477 Views)

A Fan Wants To Slap Tiwa Savage's Ass Like Wizkid, She Reacts / Wizkid Slaps Tiwa Savage's Backside, She Reacts / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde's Photo Edited As She Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Midegee(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:
Believe it or not. That's Teni in 5years time. The photo-shopper was even lenient with her body size.

Not every one has the potential to be slender, curvy, sexy and beautiful. Others can also be shapeless like Amoeba.
not funny
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by GTtruth(m): 8:09am On Apr 08, 2019
one thing I know off this girl she plays alot, teni me know you won't even report to ur mum lol, anyway somehow the graphic designer bad dieee, na this kind wain dey put sombody inside coffee, #GT#
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by princeFAD: 8:09am On Apr 08, 2019
femi4:
Celebrate and rejoice

Uyo Meyo is a Traditional Ondo dialect in Nigeria that talks about rejoicing and happiness. Uyo Meyo leun o san o kan mi o e literally means the way I celebrate or rejoice with other people, it’s my turn to be celebrated!

Se omo ondo i wo i bai? le o egin

2 Likes

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by noblefuwad(m): 8:10am On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:
Believe it or not. That's Teni in 5years time. The photo-shopper was even lenient with her body size.

Not every one has the potential to be slender, curvy, sexy and beautiful. Others can also be shapeless like Amoeba.

Meaning? Teni is shapeless or what �
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by prince049(m): 8:11am On Apr 08, 2019
BravoDe:
Pls who know the meaning of UYO MEYO here?

Teni is a perfect example of no be good voice be fine face...
More like sia
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Pope22(m): 8:14am On Apr 08, 2019
farano:
I love teni and she loves me too smiley
Me too

1 Like

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Nobody: 8:19am On Apr 08, 2019
Now that she's got some money, she needs to work on those excessive fat.

1 Like

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by abogjohn(m): 8:19am On Apr 08, 2019
BravoDe:

Uyo Meyo means I rejoice with you, so that I can rejoice too..
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by eddybongo101: 8:24am On Apr 08, 2019
grin grin grin
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by fortunechy(m): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2019
Is no longer Mc Oluomo
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by almayda: 8:31am On Apr 08, 2019
Whoever did it is disappointed now...Teni has turned the whole thing into a joke,it ends here and now,smart girl,I hail you.

2 Likes

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by almayda: 8:34am On Apr 08, 2019
Whoever did it,is disappointed now...Teni turned the tantrum into a huge joke,it ends here and now.Smart girl.
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Truthbites: 8:38am On Apr 08, 2019
I like her sense of humour though

1 Like

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by nams77: 8:43am On Apr 08, 2019
femi4:
Celebrate and rejoice

Uyo Meyo is a Traditional Ondo dialect in Nigeria that talks about rejoicing and happiness. Uyo Meyo leun o san o kan mi o e literally means the way I celebrate or rejoice with other people, it’s my turn to be celebrated!
Oh thanks. I love that song even though I don't know the meaning. It hits me on a spiritual, sober level ....Don't even understand sef

Neva knew that was Yoruba language

2 Likes

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by BecaciaBarbie(f): 8:49am On Apr 08, 2019
Cletus77:
Trust me Nigerians never disappoint..

They are just trying to upset her so they can bash her and her brewing career.

I like how she is playing along with them. Una go Photoshop tire
The guy who did this actually asked for her permission, you can check his handle on the pic.

1 Like

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by ojay2053(m): 8:51am On Apr 08, 2019
nicepoker101:
A fat person can call you slim dude and all will be OK. But if you ever make the mistake by referring to her as fat you are in trouble.
Baba, na yankee all those ones they happen no be my naija babes.
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Offpoint: 9:03am On Apr 08, 2019
BravoDe:
Akwa Ibom capital is Uyo... Uyo meyo means Uyo mayor, a Mayor in Uyo...

you're welcome

2 Likes

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Gsteve01(m): 9:48am On Apr 08, 2019
Big punch
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by tiwasiaife(m): 9:49am On Apr 08, 2019
femi4:
Celebrate and rejoice

Uyo in nsukka dialect in Enugu state means Happiness.
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by IFEOLUWAKRIZ: 9:56am On Apr 08, 2019
femi4:
Celebrate and rejoice

cheesy grin cheesy Someone even told me that it was Indian language cheesy smiley
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by boyjo: 10:32am On Apr 08, 2019
nicepoker101:
A fat person can call you slim dude and all will be OK. But if you ever make the mistake by referring to her as fat you are in trouble.

Thumbs up!
I have this friend who always tease my weight. Always. And she is so fat!!!!
The day I asked her if she is prepared for my own teasing of her weight was the day she stopped grin grin

1 Like

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by boyjo: 10:33am On Apr 08, 2019
Wiziman:
She actually paid for this job.

haha, why would she want to do that!? grin
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 08, 2019
boyjo:

haha, why would she want to do that!? grin
Controversies brings popularity in media company. if nobody talks about you, you can't be relevant.

1 Like

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by boyjo: 10:48am On Apr 08, 2019
Wiziman:
Controversies brings popularity in media company. if nobody talks about you, you can't be relevant.

Oh! That`s true in The Industry of today.
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by femi4: 11:06am On Apr 08, 2019
tiwasiaife:

Uyo in nsukka dialect in Enugu state means Happiness.
Actually in Yoruba language, Ayo means Joy /Happiness but as you move across from state to state the dialec the pronunciation/spelling

1 Like

Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by femi4: 11:22am On Apr 08, 2019
IFEOLUWAKRIZ:

cheesy grin cheesy Someone even told me that it was Indian language cheesy smiley
lol
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Proffessorr: 11:36am On Apr 08, 2019
fairfora:
Now that she's got some money, she needs to work on those excessive fat.

Lol...
Are you sure Teni is just seeing money...
Last time I checked, she's from the famous Apata family.

Please check out Apata Memorial school in Ire Akari estate and ask those who know about the Apata family.... If you know, you know!!
Re: Teni Photoshopped To Wrestler, Yokozuna. She Reacts by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Proffessorr:

Lol...
Are you sure Teni is just seeing money...
Last time I checked, she's from the famous Apata family.

Please check out Apata Memorial school in Ire Akari estate and ask those who know about the Apata family.... If you know, you know!!
Apata, same owner of the apata memorial school hailed from Iloro Ekiti in Ekiti state under ijero local government area. This at least I know very well, even before the man was assassinated years ago. My town shares boundaries with Iloro going towards ayetoro Ekiti. Teni is not from Ekiti. And none of apata's wives( I know of only one who's the head of the school since her husband died) is from Ondo state where Teni was said to have hailed from...the Uyo meyo, her famous song is an Ondo state dialect. The owner of apata memorial college isn't the only one bearing that name though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha To Beat Kemi Olunloyo In Ibadan (Photos) / OAP Tosyn Bucknor Found Dead In Lagos / See What Ruggedman Posted On Instagram That Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.