Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 (27511 Views)

Chelsea Vs Arsenal: Europa Cup Final (4 - 1) On 29th May 2019 / Liverpool vs Barcelona: UCL Semi-Finals (4 - 0) On 7th May 2019 / Barcelona Vs Liverpool: UCL Semi Finals (3 - 0) On 1st May 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:09pm On May 19, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Believe it or not..Messi has done more at 31 than any of ur favorite has done at 34 or even after retirement..relax and pray he looses d next balling d'or otherwise na high BP fit kill u..ur talking like a 13 year old,Why?
Yes, Messi does a lot for Barca but put him in Argentina ... and you are still crying salty salty tears grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:11pm On May 19, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Go and ask him bro
i don’t need to ... Maradona already said it ... even his compadre diego simeone said it. Only Messi fan girls are still in deep delusion! grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 2:16pm On May 19, 2019
PopeFlatino:
Guy this is becoming childish of u, speaking like ur d God that gives trophy or like Nation's tournament is a seasonal stuff...Barca has just 1 UCL before Messi's debut but has went on to add more with his name on the roster,Barca suffered league trophy drought of 5 years before him but
It's becoming a culture yearly for him..as for Argentina,he has left his mark as an individual,let the euro Portugal won With Cr7 on bench not enter ur head..why am I even arguing with u on a Sunday

Ha ha .... “individual achievement” ... that is the most asinine argument I have ever heard. Only, Messi fan girls who dream of Messi all night will come up with rubbish like that grin grin grin
Messi does great in Barca which already has a great system. Put Messi in one of the most talented national teams in South America and the short fool cannot even win Copa America .... but you will be celebrating his “individual goals against Iran & Nigeria” grin grin grin
you are arguing with me on a Sunday because I have offended your feelings towards your short soccer god grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by b65Ijemma3a7: 2:23pm On May 19, 2019
hiann

@@@@@>>

Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by Gr8amechi: 4:07pm On May 19, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Man C also rested players for other cups. They put their best players for EPL/UCL competitions. If you think Qatari owners top ambition is not to win UCL then you are deluded. Pep has failed to deliver it so far. Pep took over a Bayern team that just won UCL in 2013. When Pep was there, they could not even make it to a UCL final talk less of winning it / 2014,15 & 16.
Like I said you are no city fan so you don't know.
City played a full squad in all cups except the one they have won already.
The first leg in UCL against spurs pep had to rest key players to play palace showing you what was more important for the club.
City has never in their history done a back to back title win so they needed it badly, you can win the UCL next season but if you miss the back2back epl this season you need another 2 seasons to do that
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by holicalpha(m): 4:16pm On May 19, 2019
jelel6:

Bros me self Blue. So no reason to lie to ourselves. We fit manage Europa league for this year, at all at all Naim bad pass wink
I swear.. Make Sarri better do well.
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 5:46pm On May 19, 2019
Gr8amechi:

Like I said you are no city fan so you don't know.
City played a full squad in all cups except the one they have won already.
The first leg in UCL against spurs pep had to rest key players to play palace showing you what was more important for the club.
City has never in their history done a back to back title win so they needed it badly, you can win the UCL next season but if you miss the back2back epl this season you need another 2 seasons to do that
Yeah ... when you have players like Mahrez & Sane sitting on the bench in City it shows how much stacked in talent they are and how much in denial you can be in accepting reality the City rotates a squad.
With all this money/talent Pep has still not won a UCL with either Bayern or Man C but y’all want us to crown him as the best? He’s close ... let him win UCL with City first.
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by Gr8amechi: 6:19pm On May 19, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Yeah ... when you have players like Mahrez & Sane sitting on the bench in City it shows how much stacked in talent they are and how much in denial you can be in accepting reality the City rotates a squad.
With all this money/talent Pep has still not won a UCL with either Bayern or Man C but y’all want us to crown him as the best? He’s close ... let him win UCL with City first.
You mentioned just mahrez and sane is football team made up of attackers only??
City has gone through two seasons without a known left back, in the midfield once fernadinho is injured city has not replacement.
Stop hatred towards Pep, sir Alex was in united for over 20 years but won the UCL just twice, pep has been a coach for 10 years and has won it twice.
Zindane came back to Madrid and Madrid poor torn continued, this shows you that winning is about team, zindane won the UCL 3 times but never won a treble.
Zindane came into a ripe Madrid team.
Now let me school you on pep problem with Bayern.
Before you hurry and say trash you must remember that before that year Bayern won a treble Dortmund had won the league back to back, they had lost to Chelsea in final of UCL and had two previous disappointments.
When pep took over each of the 3 seasons their best players robben and Ribery were always injured at the knock out stages of the UCL.
Do you think zindane would win the UCL if Ronaldo and Ramos were to be injured in the semis always??
Bayern was an aging team and the board refused to change them, they refused to invest its now that they almost lost the league that they want to buy sane and Nicolas pepe
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 7:02pm On May 19, 2019
Gr8amechi:

You mentioned just mahrez and sane is football team made up of attackers only??
City has gone through two seasons without a known left back, in the midfield once fernadinho is injured city has not replacement.
Stop hatred towards Pep, sir Alex was in united for over 20 years but won the UCL just twice, pep has been a coach for 10 years and has won it twice.
Zindane came back to Madrid and Madrid poor torn continued, this shows you that winning is about team, zindane won the UCL 3 times but never won a treble.
Zindane came into a ripe Madrid team.
Now let me school you on pep problem with Bayern.
Before you hurry and say trash you must remember that before that year Bayern won a treble Dortmund had won the league back to back, they had lost to Chelsea in final of UCL and had two previous disappointments.
When pep took over each of the 3 seasons their best players robben and Ribery were always injured at the knock out stages of the UCL.
Do you think zindane would win the UCL if Ronaldo and Ramos were to be injured in the semis always??
Bayern was an aging team and the board refused to change them, they refused to invest its now that they almost lost the league that they want to buy sane and Nicolas pepe
Pep inherited a team that was already stacked with talent ... they had already won the EPL before Pep ... what has he done that is special?? Won UCL??
Mou won UCL with smaller payroll teams like Porto and Inter. Your Pep has the largest payroll teams in their leagues Bayern and Man C and has won ZERO UCLs and you want me to be calling him the greatest??
Please come back here when Pep wins a UCL with Man C.
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by Gr8amechi: 9:47pm On May 19, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Pep inherited a team that was already stacked with talent ... they had already won the EPL before Pep ... what has he done that is special?? Won UCL??
Mou won UCL with smaller payroll teams like Porto and Inter. Your Pep has the largest payroll teams in their leagues Bayern and Man C and has won ZERO UCLs and you want me to be calling him the greatest??
Please come back here when Pep wins a UCL with Man C.
All you smell is hatred and it wouldn't help you.
Inter has won the seria A for 4 Times before mou took over as coach do you call that a small team?
Mou has managed Madrid and man u and Chelsea who had big pay roll and money did he win the UCL with either of those teams??
You can say all you want, hate all you like but pep released over 11 players after his first season, he inherited a team that finished 4th in epl not just won the epl then finished 4th same point with united in 5th position only better with goal difference mind the impact pep has brought
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:59am On May 20, 2019
Gr8amechi:

All you smell is hatred and it wouldn't help you.
Inter has won the seria A for 4 Times before mou took over as coach do you call that a small team?
Mou has managed Madrid and man u and Chelsea who had big pay roll and money did he win the UCL with either of those teams??
You can say all you want, hate all you like but pep released over 11 players after his first season, he inherited a team that finished 4th in epl not just won the epl then finished 4th same point with united in 5th position only better with goal difference mind the impact pep has brought
Why is is when I state facts you call it hate?
Reason objectively not emotionally.
Mou won UCL with smaller payroll teams like Inter and Porto and so he does not need to prove himself anymore. That said, I would agree that Pep is currently better than Mou. What is certain is that Pep has NOT won any UCLs with any of the big money teams he has managed in the last 6 years ... sorry if facts pain you but I am just merely stating them. Tell your king to win a UCL before I too start to hail him.
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by Eruditor: 2:31am On May 20, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Mou won UCL with smaller payroll teams like Inter and Porto and so he does not need to prove himself anymore. That said, I would agree that Pep is currently better than Mou. What is certain is that Pep has NOT won any UCLs with any of the big money teams he has managed in the last 6 years ... sorry if facts pain you but I am just merely stating them. Tell your king to win a UCL before I too start to hail him.

Your arguments are daft. Pep has 2 UCL titles and he played in the semi every year till he got to City. Mou signed players in his first season in inter and flopped. Then signed 7 more the year he won the UCL. It was also fluke-y. Barca deserved 2 penalties in the first leg and got cheated off a legit Borjan goal in the 2nd leg.

Pep always maintained that he came to EPL to dominate by playing his way, winning the UCL is prestigious but can never replace the role of league dominance. Zidane retired from RM and nobody rushed towards him because it is easier to win the UCL than a league title even though the UCL has more prestige.

City will go for the league and UCL next season. Have good excuses again when they win it. The rubbish about small teams is neither here nor there. If you win with small teams winning with big teams should be easier, no?
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 4:32am On May 20, 2019
Eruditor:

Your arguments are daft. Pep has 2 UCL titles and he played in the semi every year till he got to City. Mou signed players in his first season in inter and flopped. Then signed 7 more the year he won the UCL. It was also fluke-y. Barca deserved 2 penalties in the first leg and got cheated off a legit Borjan goal in the 2nd leg.

Pep always maintained that he came to EPL to dominate by playing his way, winning the UCL is prestigious but can never replace the role of league dominance. Zidane retired from RM and nobody rushed towards him because it is easier to win the UCL than a league title even though the UCL has more prestige.

City will go for the league and UCL next season. Have good excuses again when they win it. The rubbish about small teams is neither here nor there. If you win with small teams winning with big teams should be easier, no?
Bayern won UCL in 2013 without Pep and then he took over .... they never even made it to even the final and you are here celebrating their semi-final appearance in the Pep years ... what an embarrassment!
As to all those daft arguments you made about Barca/Borjan - they are simply just salty rants because you cannot come to terms with losing to a lower payroll team like Inter/Roma/Liverpool.
You also said that it is easier to win UCL than the league ... I know that is what you Barca fans will be saying after Messi and co chopped 3-0 last year and 4-0 this year grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by Gr8amechi: 6:36pm On May 20, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Facts doesn't pain me bro, but objectivity is the key.
Anyone who talks down someone as successful as pep or mou isn't deserved arguing facts with.
If you claim because he hasn't won the UCL then he is useless only shows how much you hate him and for your kind even if he wins the UCL, you would have something new to say
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 10:08pm On May 20, 2019
Gr8amechi:

Facts doesn't pain me bro, but objectivity is the key.
Anyone who talks down someone as successful as pep or mou isn't deserved arguing facts with.
If you claim because he hasn't won the UCL then he is useless only shows how much you hate him and for your kind even if he wins the UCL, you would have something new to say
Goodness gracious, when the F did i say Pep was useless?? Why are you generating unnecessary drama bruh?? Someone made a bold statement that Pep was better than SAF ... to that I said let Pep win UCL with Man City first and then we can accept him as king ... and you instead go on this wild tangent grin
Abi, you de commot your frustration with Messi’s 0-4 thrashing at Anfield in me?? Abeg oh grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by Eruditor: 10:20pm On May 20, 2019
ReeLoaDead:

Bayern won UCL in 2013 without Pep and then he took over .... they never even made it to even the final and you are here celebrating their semi-final appearance in the Pep years ... what an embarrassment!
As to all those daft arguments you made about Barca/Borjan - they are simply just salty rants because you cannot come to terms with losing to a lower payroll team like Inter/Roma/Liverpool.
You also said that it is easier to win UCL than the league ... I know that is what you Barca fans will be saying after Messi and co chopped 3-0 last year and 4-0 this year grin grin grin

You are daft. Please I mean it with due respect. Bayern how many Semifinals have they made since Pep left? Before they won the UCL in 2013 what did they win 2 years before?

Salty rants when the records are there. The following year, RM chopped 5-0 and 2-0 then United got hidden 3-1 in the most one-sided UCL final in a long time. Keep yapping nonsense. Lower payroll team ko. Even that 2009/10 season Pep even beat Mou 2-0 and 1-0 in the 4 times they faced. They drew the other 0-0. If they played that game 10 times, Pep would have won 9 times. Ojoro was what helped Inter.
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by ReeLoaDead(m): 1:42am On May 21, 2019
Eruditor:

You are daft. Please I mean it with due respect. Bayern how many Semifinals have they made since Pep left? Before they won the UCL in 2013 what did they win 2 years before?

Salty rants when the records are there. The following year, RM chopped 5-0 and 2-0 then United got hidden 3-1 in the most one-sided UCL final in a long time. Keep yapping nonsense. Lower payroll team ko. Even that 2009/10 season Pep even beat Mou 2-0 and 1-0 in the 4 times they faced. They drew the other 0-0. If they played that game 10 times, Pep would have won 9 times. Ojoro was what helped Inter.
You are back with Pep’s phallus in your orifice abi??
Pep took over a Bayern team that won UCL and he could only achieve a semi final appearance and you call that progress??
Please stay away from this debate, you mentally incapacitated dönkey grin grin grin
Re: Manchester City Vs Watford: FA Cup (6 - 0) On 18th May 2019 by Pojomojo: 2:11pm On May 21, 2019
If a manager is the greatest manager because he has won 8 league titles out of 10 at clubs that win IRRESPECTIVE of who the manager is, then Kingsley Conman is the greatest player in the world for winning 7 league titles out of 7 at 22. Same logic. Same energy.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Liverpool Vs Bournemouth (2 - 1) - Live / Brighton Vs Manchester United : FA Cup (6 - 7)pens On 23rd April 2023 / Juve Bought Me To Win Champions League, Says Ronaldo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.