Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,992 members, 7,835,330 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:46 AM

Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics (34217 Views)

Rivers Senators, State Assembly Members Pay Surprise Birthday Visit To Wike / German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier Welcomes President Bola Tinubu (Pics) / Atiku, Wife Pay Courtesy Visit To Ooni Of Ife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics by elotajohn1(m): 7:05am On Apr 08, 2019
Indomie001:
funny enough as God is wonderful , you may eventually die before him remember many wished buhari dead about 2 years ago and funny enough today, they are no more while buhari is heal and healthy.

What's wrong with you guys system of understanding English?
I said "One Day", please ask your English teacher what that means or rather ask your Yoruba scholar. Don't always be a daft
Re: Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics by elotajohn1(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2019
dazzlingd:

That's no threat, we all know lasting last forever, we will all die, you may even die before him, there's no assurance
He still remains the jagaban and he's enjoying his wealth and power.

I said "One Day" same as you saying nobody will live forever.... It's time everyone learn to understand English or scrap it
Re: Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics by IkpuMmadu: 7:07am On Apr 08, 2019
aremz:
Reason why his dynasty won't fall anytime soon like our Igbos from the land of the red soil prophesized

I dey shame for you .. you see why they make heat of you guys

This I called flock mentality
Re: Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics by elotajohn1(m): 7:07am On Apr 08, 2019
laughitall:
you are a fool do you have a father

I said "One Day", please ask your English teacher what that means or rather ask your Yoruba scholar. Don't always be a daft
Re: Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics by obainosis4real: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2019
iammo:

Face your thrashy state . Leave SW leader and state alone, leave your nnamdi kanu style bitterness away from a yoruba thread.
I have been following your comments here? you were the first to get tribalistic over The thread, now you got what you wanted and you are saying they should leave your people alone...

I want to ask, is it how you are going to fight the war you are creating? because when the war starts, the yorubas will be among this time not only instigating fight between two regions

Mind you, the people you call 5% will be relevant to you when your buhari begins to disappoint you come 2023. That's when you will know that we are all south.... The southsouth and southeast will come together to support anyone from the north come 2023 then the power will remain in the north....

Have you seen how foolish you would become by then?

Power is unpredictable so is Nigerian politics my dear southerner....

When the southern part would succeed politics is when the southwest live and play politics that is void of betrayal..
Re: Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics by nick50(m): 8:43am On Apr 08, 2019
Looking at them u will think they gather to serve d people but the reverse is d case
Re: Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics by iammo(m): 8:50am On Apr 08, 2019
obainosis4real:
I have been following your comments here? you were the first to get tribalistic over The thread, now you got what you wanted and you are saying they should leave your people alone...

I want to ask, is it how you are going to fight the war you are creating? because when the war starts, the yorubas will be among this time not only instigating fight between two regions

Mind you, the people you call 5% will be relevant to you when your buhari begins to disappoint you come 2023. That's when you will know that we are all south.... The southsouth and southeast will come together to support anyone from the north come 2023 then the power will remain in the north....

Have you seen how foolish you would become by then?

Power is unpredictable so is Nigerian politics my dear southerner....

When the southern part would succeed politics is when the southwest live and play politics that is void of betrayal..

Face your political life of your region and keep
your advise, stop harrasing and disrespecting our national leader online or we continue reminding you in a tribal ways your numerous failures as a region

Is this too much to ask?
Re: Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics by iragbmite: 9:27am On Apr 08, 2019
iyatrustee:
Somebody needs to research and write a project topic on this man. There is something he is doing well politically to still command this level of loyalty 12yrs after his stint as gov of Lagos.

Yoruba people care just dumb! Scenes like this are really sad to see. These are grown ass men
Re: Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics by Indomie001: 12:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
elotajohn1:

I ll do that when you ask your teacher what "YOU MAY" in my comment means.

It is understandable if you hate him but wishing him death is wrong.
Re: Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics by seunprodigy13: 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
bishopkay:

My father is an honorable man who has more integrity than mai gaskiya so he'd probably pass cheesy

the same integrity that produced a sad man like you!integrity my left brokos
Re: Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics by bishopkay: 4:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
seunprodigy13:
the same integrity that produced a sad man like you!integrity my left brokos

Haha I am not a sad man bloke. I am a happy man with money in his pocket, a house of his own and a very loyal lady to call mine.

What else do I need to be happy? Perhaps the scourge of bad government compounded by living with fools should make me sad but no I travel alot to avoid the pains of remembering there are fools I have to come back to in the country cheesy

So you see I have a perfect life son. I guess You want to be like me in the future right? Here's how... Start with not supporting fools and thieves
Re: Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics by seunprodigy13: 11:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
bishopkay:

Haha I am not a sad man bloke. I am a happy man with money in his pocket, a house of his own and a very loyal lady to call mine.

What else do I need to be happy? Perhaps the scourge of bad government compounded by living with fools should make me sad but no I travel alot to avoid the pains of remembering there are fools I have to come back to in the country cheesy

So you see I have a perfect life son. I guess You want to be like me in the future right? Here's how... Start with not supporting fools and thieves
so the above is your definition of being happy,right?!mehn.....your brain screws are loose
Re: Newly Elected Lagos House Of Assembly Members Pay Courtesy Visit To Tinubu(pics by bishopkay: 12:44am On Apr 09, 2019
seunprodigy13:
so the above is your definition of being happy,right?!mehn.....your brain screws are loose

Please tell me your idea of been happy you that have tightened brain screws.

Broke ass foolish niggaz be telling a nigga how to spend money they can never make in their lifetime grin cheesy mtcheww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lagos State Government Organised Welcome Party For Asiwaju Bola Tinubu (photos) / Northern Youths Burn Brooms, Banish APC From Region (Video) / #ngthecandidate: Abubakar And Peter Obi Set Nigerian Twitter On Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.