Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,814 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:28 AM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (296965 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 7:52pm On Nov 27, 2020
BankyGee:
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

Darkness

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:20am On Nov 28, 2020
ZoeyJ:

I'm good hehe, hope you are too, and hows everything? checking up on ya
I'm good. You left me on Nairaland and ran away all these months. Tbh, I've even started to think funny things but thank God you're OK.
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:19pm On Nov 28, 2020
Answer(s) to Riddle
- Darkness
- Light

Winners of last riddle:-
jerrykk!
pu7pl3!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:33pm On Nov 28, 2020
If you drop me, I'm sure to crack. But give me a smile and I'll smile back.

What am I? undecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by jerrykk(m): 11:10pm On Nov 28, 2020
BankyGee:

Mirror

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 1:25pm On Nov 29, 2020
BankyGee:

Mirror

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by ZoeyJ(f): 3:11pm On Nov 29, 2020
BankyGee:

I'm good. You left me on Nairaland and ran away all these months. Tbh, I've even started to think funny things but thank God you're OK.
aww was going through a lot sad thanks for caring

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 3:22pm On Nov 29, 2020
ZoeyJ:
aww was going through a lot sad thanks for caring
You 'welcome. It's an obligation for me to care for my FIRST female friend on NL smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:31am On Dec 01, 2020
Happy New Month guys! Happy Christmas in advance! May blessings locate us all in this month.
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by louwheez: 1:08pm On Dec 01, 2020
Message me for your graphics design works: 08148074689

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:40pm On Dec 01, 2020
Answer to Riddle
- Mirror

jerrykk!
Ayanfe29!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 2:25am On Dec 02, 2020
What breaks, yet never falls and what falls, yet never break? undecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by jerrykk(m): 9:45am On Dec 02, 2020
BankyGee:

Day and night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by 123winglass: 11:01am On Dec 02, 2020
BankyGee:
- Nollywood will not kill me o, NEPA poles inside evil forest?! Maybe the spirits are charging their phones. undecided
- That moment when you're losing in a fight and someone starts shouting: "Leave them, let them fight! My brother, it's either you become The Incredible Hulk or Ussein Bolt. cheesy cheesy cheesy
- MTN are now mean to the extent that when you're not having Airtime or data on your line, they'll start deducting from your battery bars. angry
- Somto was involved in a car crash and was crying, "Oh God! I've lost my hand. Akpors said "Don't behave like a girl, look at that man that lost his head, Is he crying?!" grin cheesy grin
funny

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by ZoeyJ(f): 11:28am On Dec 03, 2020
BankyGee:

You 'welcome. It's an obligation for me to care for my FIRST female friend on NL smiley
cheesy first wow, shock me grin I feel proud

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 9:05pm On Dec 03, 2020
BankyGee:

Day and night

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:33pm On Dec 03, 2020
ZoeyJ:
cheesy first wow, shock me grin I feel proud
You should smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:36pm On Dec 03, 2020
Answer to Riddle
- Day and night

jerrykk!
Ayanfe29!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:43pm On Dec 03, 2020
A man dies of old age on his 25th birthday.
How is this possible? undecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Pndidiamaka(f): 1:46pm On Dec 06, 2020
he was born in a leap year
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Pndidiamaka(f): 1:47pm On Dec 06, 2020
BankyGee:
he was born in a leap year

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2020
Answer to Riddle
- He was born on a leap year

Winner of last riddle:-
Pndidiamaka!
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:46pm On Dec 07, 2020
It has branches but no fruits, trunks or leaves.
What is it? undecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Dizzyrascal(m): 9:59pm On Dec 07, 2020
BankyGee:
a bank

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2020
Answer to Riddle
- A Bank

Winner of yesterday's riddle:-
Dizzyrascal!
*Claps, cheers*

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:20pm On Dec 08, 2020
What can't be put in a saucepan? undecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Dizzyrascal(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2020
BankyGee:
Answer to Riddle
- A Bank

Dizzyrascal!
*Claps, cheers*
cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Pndidiamaka(f): 1:26pm On Dec 09, 2020
BankyGee:
it's lid

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:07pm On Dec 09, 2020
Answer to Riddle
- It's lid

Pndidiamaka!
*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Gerer: 2:53pm On Dec 10, 2020
I am satisfied with the promotion of my articles on buy medium claps. I spend less money here than on targeting and contextual advertising. I only pay for posts, not for views. The payoff is much more. Yes, and on other people's advertising can make extra money, most importantly to have more friends on your account.
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:26pm On Dec 10, 2020
Where does one wall meet the other wall? undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (175) (176) (177) (178) (179) (180) (181) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.