Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,696 members, 7,831,169 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread - Jokes Etc (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread (298226 Views)

Jokes And Riddles / Short funny jokes / Jokes And Riddles. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2021
RIDDLE ME THIS undecided undecided

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by jerrykk(m): 9:16pm On Feb 15, 2021
BankyGee:

Newspaper

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Adejal: 9:21pm On Feb 15, 2021
Newspaper
BankyGee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:34pm On Feb 16, 2021
Answer to Riddle
- Newspaper

Winner of last riddle:-
jerrykk!
Adejal!

*Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:48pm On Feb 16, 2021

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Davidzy23(m): 12:02am On Feb 17, 2021
BankyGee:
Fire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 4:42pm On Feb 19, 2021
Answer to Riddle - Fire
Winner of last riddle:- Davidzy23! *Claps, cheers*
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 4:52pm On Feb 19, 2021

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Davidzy23(m): 11:06pm On Feb 19, 2021
Pack of cards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Bodjetstar(m): 1:29am On Feb 20, 2021
Riddles and Jokes...
Please watch this short funny animation....

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fr0LY69eXM0
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 12:03am On Mar 15, 2021
Answer to Riddle
- A pack of cards

Winner of last riddle:-
Davidzy23!
*Claps, cheers*

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 7:31am On Mar 26, 2021
Hi everyone smiley
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by jerrykk(m): 10:43am On Mar 26, 2021
BankyGee:
Hi everyone smiley
long time no see

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Adejal: 1:10pm On Mar 26, 2021
Boss! Where have you been
BankyGee:
Hi everyone smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 9:23pm On Mar 26, 2021
BankyGee:
Hi everyone smiley

Hello hello

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 11:18pm On Mar 26, 2021
I'm back like Vertebrae cool

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:02am On Mar 28, 2021
Adejal:
Boss! Where have you been
Exams and school stuff.
But I'm back now. Thanks for looking out for me wink

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2021
pu7pl3:
Mi brother grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:04am On Mar 28, 2021
Ayanfe29:

Hello hello
Hi baby... Longest time!
I dey miss you o.. grin
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 9:06am On Mar 28, 2021
Riddles loading tonight...
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 9:14am On Mar 28, 2021
smiley wink
BankyGee:

Mi brother grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 10:52pm On Mar 28, 2021

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by hafsatadebisi: 11:06pm On Mar 28, 2021
BankyGee:
Aa bakin su mana. Besides, suna de kwudi ne? Aina suka samu kwudin?
Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 11:26pm On Mar 28, 2021
LAUGH OUT LOUD

1) To my girlfriend you're free to check my phone at night But wen you're Done make sure u cry outside , I want to sleep. grin

2) Girls are gradually losing our culture, imagine I saw two girls today quarreling without clapping their hands, wetin dey happen. grin

3) Some of us don't know our secondary Schoolmate again because Aderemi Mercy is now Itz Princess Adenike
Lemme run she stone me. grin

4) On my wedding day, Short people will not be served I cannot waste my food on ppl dat cannot grow again. grin

5) I saw a science student crying.

ME: what's the matter?

HER: Matter is anything that has mass and occupies space . I just Left.
Nonsense grin

6) The way my Neighbor love eating chicken feet eh, Now all the chickens are now using wheel chair. grin

7) The way A.T.M throws out card after withdrawing #500 is so disrespectful I had to pick mine across de main Road yesterday. grin

cool Dey said no public gathering, but some fools Will post and still tag me with 70 others u wan infect person. grin

9) Village ppl are very wicked , dey can make u wear Glo T. Shirt to MTN interview. grin

10) Catching flowers at wedding doesn't make you the next bride my friend mhiz Pat caught up to 55 flowers, Now she has a garden. grin

11) Why do guys ever cheat How do dey feel For me I cannot cheat on my eight girlfriends. Never! grin

12) Nothing sweet pass when u are feeling sleepy in church and pastor said" bow down your head let's pray. grin

13) If new born babies knew the number of men dat suck the same breast before dem chaii, They will prefer drinking Zobo.

14) Have u ever checked your FB friends and u be like" when did I accept this one? cheesy

15) Someone will just die with afro in Nigeria movie and his spirit will come back with low cut. So barbing saloon dey that side? grin

16) I'm killing one small goat today and my landlord is looking at me with one kind eyes.

Wait oo, is it because of ordinary 2 years house rent . grin

16) Aunty oo,

Please, giving a guy your number when you're not going to accept his proposal is one of the perfect square of satanism. smiley

17) The only time I'm ever serious with life is when I'm counting the numbers of zeros in the money that I want to transfer. grin

18) No matter how beautiful your wedding decoration may appear, it will still not make sense to those people that did not eat.
Am I communicating grin

19) My boss is very nice oo.

He bought new bike and gave me the old one, bought new car and gave me the old one, built new house and gave me the old one

Now he married new wife yesterday and I'm just waiting for his call, make this man no f*ck up oooo grin

20) Two weeks of dating and she already wants to meet my parents.

See my sister, it took me 9months to see my own parents, so relax and be realistic cheesy

21) A slay queen at my back during lecture shouted "we can't see your voice lecturer, please be loudable"

Nobody should hold me because I want to faint. grin

21) No condition is permanent except tribal mark. Ask the yorubas in my friend list, they will tell you more grin

22) I was busy thinking about my life when my grandfather asked Me to put his radio in a refrigerator because he wants to listen to cool music.

Now I'm thinking about his life instead of mine. grin

23) I want to be the reason why someone will be holding his/her phone and be laughing while walking on the road and hit his head on the NEPA pole. grin

24.20 Men can ride one bike without knowing each other. Do you understand or should I go deeper? grin

25.One motivational speaker committed suicide yesterday. He left a note for the upcoming ones.In quote, "If I can do it, you too can do it" I still don't understand what he was trying to say. undecided

26.An Igbo man will have accident, Wake up for hospital see all his family member and ask "This one all of are here, Who dey shop?

27.Before I watch any horror movie with a lady, I must make sure I've seen it before cos I have to be a man, we can't be screaming together. grin

28.Some guys are playing the role of John the Baptist in relationship, preparing the way for someone greater. grin

29.Think say heart break dey pain?See let me tell you the truth, nothing pains like seeing light in other people's houses but una no get light. grin

30.Death is when a conductor put his armpit directly on your face as he dey collect money from people at the back.
Just die there. grin

31.Some call it rice, Others call it Rice but the correct pronunciation is RICE Argue with ur English teacher. grin

32.Everybody is a professional barber when it comes to private parts. grin
Wisdom will not kill me grin
I swear to like, comment and share and not skip this post
Remember u have sworn oo grin

TO BE CONTINUED

4 Likes

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Adejal: 10:09am On Mar 29, 2021
Riverbank
BankyGee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:36pm On Mar 29, 2021
Answer to Riddle
- A riverbank

Winner of yesterday's riddle:-
Adejal!
*Claps, cheers*

1 Like

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by BankyGee(m): 8:38pm On Mar 29, 2021

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Arclite(m): 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2021
BankyGee:
NAME

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Adejal: 9:12pm On Mar 29, 2021
Shadow
BankyGee:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 9:18am On Mar 30, 2021
BankyGee:

Hi baby... Longest time!
I dey miss you o.. grin

Na me miss you pass o... how have you been?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by Ayanfe29(f): 9:19am On Mar 30, 2021
pu7pl3:

*Clears throat*

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BankyGee's Funny Jokes And Riddles Thread by pu7pl3(m): 9:25am On Mar 30, 2021
Ayanfe29:

*Clears throat*

Oh now you want to talk to me undecided

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (193) (Reply)

Show us how good and creative you are with your use of words... Fun all the way / Funny Picture Season One / Jokes Section Library. .UPDATED!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.