Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,842 members, 7,831,726 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution (29157 Views)

NDLEA Arrests Grandma For Drugs, Recovers South Africa-bound Opioid Pills / Nigerian Student Who Abandoned School Jailed For Drugs Smuggling In Cyprus / Uduak Emmanuel Arrested For Drugs In Cyprus, Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Nobody: 3:19am On Apr 08, 2019
It’s truly sad but they are frank and there are consequences I know things are hard but it’s really not worth it

My condolences to the families
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Nobody: 3:22am On Apr 08, 2019
Bar1941:
Assuming Donald Trump visits Saudi Arabia and unknown to him, one of his Aides puts some drugs in his pocket. On getting to Saudi's check point he was caught, will the Saudi authority try to execute him Hmmm, wón ní fété.

Bottom line is some people are above the law, you that you are not, kindly obey the law.
Only an American citizen will do.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by falopey: 3:26am On Apr 08, 2019
Bar1941:
Assuming Donald Trump visits Saudi Arabia and unknown to him, one of his Aides puts some drugs in his pocket. On getting to Saudi's check point he was caught, will the Saudi authority try to execute him Hmmm, wón ní fété.

Bottom line is some people are above the law, you that you are not, kindly obey the law.
foreign presidents don’t pass through immigration point of entry. Right from the tarmac, they are driven in limo or whatever to wherever they are going out of the airport. So how dem wan take know say dem carry drug?
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by GBAREN: 3:51am On Apr 08, 2019
If I am the Saudi govt all drug offenders will be given to Charles lions to eat, I because it's a well known law that drugs in Saudi is death so why make so much noise about it, why not use that energy to campaign against it now to prevent others from going that way
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by madjune(m): 4:03am On Apr 08, 2019
Guestlander:

Drug trafficking has nothing to do with bravery but everything to do with foolishness. Drug trafficking is not something you should glorify. We have seen how some people caught in Asia are treated worse than animals, don't you have any self worth?

That's not what I'm talking about.

The whole act is stupid but it takes a great degree of courage to be that stupid and their women pass them there.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by kb83(m): 4:48am On Apr 08, 2019
this is a country we spend billions of naira travelling to in the name of holy pilgrimage,Nigerians return to living your lives within your midst.Killing in a country where two swords is their logo is permissible,if I may ask what punishment is given to the drug barons in saudi arabia patronising this drugs?the obvious answer is non,where is the justice?
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by hardbody: 6:12am On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
I don't know what the fuss is all about . That's the law of their land and there can't be exceptions .

Its only quite unfortunate that the flat heads will be depopulated drastically

So the Igbos now bear kudirat afolabi....

Such a shame
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Amumaigwe: 6:24am On Apr 08, 2019
IntrovertedK:
God bless you Dabiri. Keep on demanding justice for every Nigerians. Let them all account for the lives of every Nigerians.

Now there is no more killing of Nigerians for the fun of it by other Countries. Well done.

She is now Nigerian because her name is not Uche or Ngozi abi? This shameless hypocrite should shut up and allow a country implement their laws.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Amumaigwe: 6:25am On Apr 08, 2019
greggng:
As we are mourning kudirat ...another Nigerian by name Saheed Sobade, was caught again with cocain...n Saudi Arabia...the implication is that his head will soon be cut off....the knive go Tire....them go cut cut till them tire....

Hope they don't also harvest their organs. These Arabs are sometimes evil.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Rilwayne001: 6:35am On Apr 08, 2019
midolian:

If you support the execution like me, please gather here for a selfie ]

I don't support the execution though. Execution for drug trafficking in this age isn't good enough, what happened to life imprisonment?
And do you know they form of execution that's to be carried out on them? Beheading. That's the most barbaric way to go.

We're in the 21st century for Pete's sake. There laws or not, it's barbaric.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by colestephan86: 6:38am On Apr 08, 2019
Dannyset:
Where there's no law, there's no sin. But capital punishment is barbaric and should be stopped world over. Killing hasn't stopped people from carrying stuffs into these countries cos people are ready to do anything for money.

Nigerians too should stop violating laws cos there will be consequence.
You are only fooling and at the same time consoling yourself by saying people are ready to do anything for money. It is Nigerians that will do anything for money and that cos we do not respect dignity of labour in our society. Whether capital punishment or state punishment, these people have stated clearly their stand on drug trafficking. You don't question the severity of a law if you are law abiding.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Keshe50: 6:43am On Apr 08, 2019
vingeophysicist:
Saudi Arabia is an hypocritical country . if the prince can single handely kill a top critic (kashogi) of the country , then who is Nigeria citizen to them.
Even kolanut is seen as drug abuse in Saudi Arabia, don't be surprise that was the woman offence.Islam is a cursed religion , anywhere they find them death by sword is inevitable.

u the d most foolish person here on nairaland..y take drug to their country in d first place wen u know the consequence.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by midolian(m): 6:46am On Apr 08, 2019
Rilwayne001:

I don't support the execution though. Execution for drug trafficking in this age isn't good enough, what happened to life imprisonment?
And do you know they form of execution that's to be carried out on them? Beheading. That's the most barbaric way to go.

We're in the 21st century for Pete's sake. There laws or not, it's barbaric.
Frankly speaking, beheading looks barbaric but it's their law. There is little or nothing anyone can do about it until they decide to change it. The little we can do on our own part is enlightening on the consequences of breaking these laws ..

This is not the first, second or 100th time we ll be having this kind of execution on our people. Why must it be us most of the time?
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Nobody: 6:46am On Apr 08, 2019
Keshe50:

u the d most foolish person here on nairaland..y take drug to their country in d first place wen u know the consequence.
Another jihadist on the loose.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by midolian(m): 6:48am On Apr 08, 2019
vingeophysicist:

Another jihadist on the loose.
sharap! There is nothing jihadist about his comment. If you like, take drugs to their country, you LL be next.

1 Like

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Nobody: 6:50am On Apr 08, 2019
midolian:
sharap! There is nothing jihadist about his comment. If you like, take drugs to their country, you LL be next.
I can never visit any Islamic nation ,they are bunch of hypocrite, suicide bombers and volatile.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by midolian(m): 6:51am On Apr 08, 2019
vingeophysicist:

I can never visit any Islamic nation ,they are bunch of hypocrite, suicide bombers and volatile.
Na your problem be dat cheesy cheesy
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Nobody: 6:55am On Apr 08, 2019
midolian:
Na your problem be dat cheesy cheesy
Isrealites are your match , they even kill upcoming Muslim terrorist babies. Gaza occupant and palestinas will give you real details .
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Ikpongiton: 7:00am On Apr 08, 2019
any body that hunt snakes must surely drink pepper soup.thefore the law must carry it's course,without fear of favour.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by peeps4u: 7:08am On Apr 08, 2019
IntrovertedK:
God bless you Dabiri. Keep on demanding justice for every Nigerians. Let them all account for the lives of every Nigerians.

Now there is no more killing of Nigerians for the fun of it by other Countries. Well done.

LOL at the bolded. I doubt you read the news. Saudi just justified the killing of that Nigerian and would the same again if any Nigerian goes there with drugs. Infact, another Nigerian was killed last week from a news I read. It is their law and clear on this.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Nobodyperson: 7:10am On Apr 08, 2019
Dannyset:
Where there's no law, there's no sin. But capital punishment is barbaric and should be stopped world over. Killing hasn't stopped people from carrying stuffs into these countries cos people are ready to do anything for money.

You're a fool
People who kill should be killed as well!
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Levant: 7:12am On Apr 08, 2019
Saudi 'drug prince arrested in Lebanon parties in jail'

The New Arab

Saudi 'drug prince arrested in Lebanon parties in jail'
The video was recorded by the Saudi prince [Video grab]

Date of publication: 26 December, 2017

Video of a Saudi prince arrested in Lebanon's largest drug bust up shows him celebrating his birthday with candles and music
A video of a Saudi prince arrested in one of the largest drug bust in the history of Beirut airport celebrating his birthday party in prison has emerged.
In an exclusive video revealed by Aljadeed TV, the Saudi prince, Abdel Mohsen Bin Walid Bin Abdulaziz can be seen listening to music with his friend 'Shadi' and enjoying an evening with candles and lights in the background.

The prince and four others were arrested in Lebanon by airport security while attempting to smuggle about two tons of Captagon pills and some cocaine.

Captagon is the brand name for the amphetamine phenethylline, a synthetic stimulant. The banned drug is consumed mainly in the Middle East and has reportedly been widely used by fighters in Syria.

The drugs had been packed into cases that were waiting to be loaded onto a private plane headed to Saudi Arabia.

In April 2014, security forces foiled an attempt to smuggle 15 million capsules of Captagon hidden in shipping containers full of corn from Beirut's port.

The shocking video recorded by the prince takes place in the Hobeish detention facility, where an entire cell loaded with comfort is given to the prince. Other 'non-fancy cells' reportedly house up to fifteen prisoners.

Prisons in Lebanon are yet to meet the minimum standards stipulated by the UN Numerous accusations of corruption have been levelled with high-security prisoners escaping, and prison guards charged with trafficking drugs.

The selfie-video recorded by the Saudi prince has caused an online stir and once again highlighted the levels of corruption in Lebanese prisons.

Saudi Arabia's large royal family has had past run-ins with authorities in various countries.

A few months ago, a Saudi prince was arrested in Los Angeles for allegedly trying to force a woman to perform MouthAction on him at a Beverly Hills mansion.

But authorities decided not to pursue the charge, citing a lack of evidence.

In 2013, a Saudi princess was accused in Los Angeles of enslaving a Kenyan woman as a housemaid, but the charges were also eventually dropped.

https://www.alaraby.co.uk/english/blog/2017/12/26/saudi-drug-prince-arrested-in-lebanon-parties-in-jail
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by accountantben: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2019
May God help this nation. Drugs trafficking is prohibited in Saudi Arabia.
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Godsknight(m): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
I don't know what the fuss is all about . That's the law of their land and there can't be exceptions .

Its only quite unfortunate that the flat heads will be depopulated drastically
I revoked my like the moment I read the second part of your comment. what do you gain from bigotry?
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by wildikeman(m): 7:40am On Apr 08, 2019
Afonja and abokis in Saudi Arabia( beheaded over drugs or fraud)
Igbos in Malaysia (being arrested over drugs or scam)
Ozours in Italy (being arrested and deported over prostitution)
Politiciansin the UK (being arrested over money laundering)

This is Nigeria.... Everybody be crimminal

Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by uthlaw: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2019
IntrovertedK:

and the killing will continue if you don't behave yourself... mind you the killing in Nigeria itself without any crime is more than this!
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Na you be d mumu.

Go and use your diaper, dumbo grin grin grin
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Nobody: 7:43am On Apr 08, 2019
donbenie:
Guess your brother who started the Tribal bashing he responded to,no be Mumu dey worry am too..

#HYPOCRITE

grin

Hypocrisy kee u dia grin grin
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by hush15: 7:56am On Apr 08, 2019
Dannyset:

Look, i agree that capital punishment is quite barbaric and it hasn't reduced crime rate but people need to stop all these crimes as well. When you know that death sentence is the price to pay, why do you still go ahead to commit such crime in such a place?
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 08, 2019
PatrioticNaija:

These your pictures are something else

Lol
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by PeachtreeReside(f): 8:45am On Apr 08, 2019
I hope Madam Abike Dabiru has evidence to support that claim of staff putting drugs in passenger's luggage

What is wrong is wrong .

They don't want to contest their prisons by allowing prisoners stay long term.

Respect the laws of their land. Don't carry drugs. Don't carry drugs.

Lives are ruined by this action .

May God help the kids of the lady who was killed .
Re: 'Everyone Knows The Penalty For Drugs Is Death' — Saudi Arabia Defends Execution by tgmservice: 9:13am On Apr 08, 2019
Dannyset:

so someone who kills scores of people for no reason does not deserve capital punishment abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Customs Officer Shot Me, Told My Wife To Come For My Corpse - Clearing Agent / Police Smash Interstate Car-snatching Syndicate In Lagos (Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Butcher A Farmer In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.