Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,149 members, 7,818,452 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" (10688 Views)

FFK: Nigerians Can Choose Between Tested Tinubu Or Dubai Atiku From Cameroon / Buhari Watches As Sallah Ram Is Being Slaughtered / FFK To Buhari: Sack Your Service Chiefs, Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by TinyHacker: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2019
All these useless people that'll just sit in one A/C room and be writing like they care. Just Stfu
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by ogbonti: 11:35am On Apr 08, 2019
LecciGucci:

I'm not Yoruba, Ibo, or Hausa
But I'm sure this is going to be the most stupid comment I will read here this week. undecided
U think they give a Bleep about ur tribe?
Besides yoruba about are not better than other tribes in Nigeria.
SEUN pls do something about all these people on these forum fueling disunity SEUN pls I beg of u, we are becoming more divided everyday.

Yes, why won’t you run to Seun to save your divided forum, as if he has the magic wand to unite the country. Typical Nigerian.... you can’t stand dissenting views and you want everyone to reason alike .... just like sheeps.... even in the USA and UK, there is gridlock, people must have the opportunity to disagree so that real healing can happen in the society. There is too much presence in Nigeria... the “All is well” brigade is not doing us any good. Let sh it hit the fan and let it splatter everywhere so we all can clean up and make our country great!
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by akiOYIBO: 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
It wasn't supposed to be a crime but there's a particular tribe who go out there to mess up our image .

I wish to have "Yoruba" bodly stated on my international passport. I'm sure I'll be welcomed anywhere in the world .
We do not want to mess u up any longer that is why we ask to leave but it seems messing u up is better than leaving u. Thats just pathetic and foolish of u and ur kinsmen..
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by Nobody: 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Cletus77:
Sometimes the thought crosses my mind.. whether being Nigerian is a curse or crime.

If we never voted for evil, may evil never reach us and our household.

Amen
By evil, I guess you mean Buhari. That name is synonymous with evil and hardship.
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by mindtricks: 12:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
fallout87:

You are so foolish you think outsiders give a damn what your tribe, ethnicity or background consists.

To them you are a criminal... an animal, thief and conman simply because the melanin in your skin.

Too bad you lack understanding and obviously haven't received enough education to know this.

Aint that too harsh ??
Some bitter truth in the bolded though.
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by Athena4: 12:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:
It wasn't supposed to be a crime but there's a particular tribe who go out there to mess up our image .

I wish to have "Yoruba" bodly stated on my international passport. I'm sure I'll be welcomed anywhere in the world .
Oh boy comot your head from your dank nyàsh.Na Pikin wey never comot from him papa farm dey tink say him papa farm big pass this world.
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by Athena4: 12:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ayotemide:

And the belligerents in the Biafra tribe would seize to exist immediately the 'state of Biafra' is formed?

Deluding yourself is a great disservice to yourself .
It's spelled "CEASE'.
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by freeze001(f): 12:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
And the same 'tribe' according to you also messes up your image in Kaduna, Zamfara, Benue, Plateau , Taraba and co right? Sometimes, some of you here need to drop the crap and smell the coffee. Besides, is it not a yoruba muslim woman that was beheaded in Saudi recently with many more yorubas arrested and jailed in UK for fraud?

Officialgarri:

Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by freeze001(f): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Was it not during FFK's time as aviation minister that we had the worst number of plane crashes in Nigeria's history? Always pointing hands at others but the truth is, people like this are part of Nigeria's problem, part of the people that destroyed this country to the point it is today. You are as guilty as the people you are condemning. The Almighty God will judge all of you las las, hypocrite. As for the insecurity, Buhari needs to do something different other than sending condolences. Do you know how many times Donald Trump has changed his cabinet members? Do you know how many military chiefs he has changed, not because he hates them but to keep getting better results at securing America and keeping Americans safe to pursue their dreams. Now that is real strong leadership. This is the kind of leadership President Buhari should copy. If a Minister is not performing, sack him and put someone better, if there is too much insecurity and people's lives are being wasted everyday, then change the security leaders and put other leaders there that have better ideas and more effective efficient strategies and techniques of keeping this country safe. If this insecurity matter is not tackled now and the nation's citizens kept safe, I don't think APC will be able to win the presidential elections in 2023. This is the same reason GEJ lost. Protecting civilian lives is the sacred non-negotiable duty of government. Do your jobs well and stop the bloodshed, arrest those responsible for the killings and bring them to justice. This is what civilization is about.

The bold part is absolutely unnecessary and is a case of ignoring the message and attacking the messenger, don't you think so?
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by opobo007: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
A government that cannot protect her citizen at home, has no moral justification to fight other countries for the death of her citizens in that country. Our leaders place there being in government on contract awards to enrich themselves in the name of infrastructures rather than the Germain issues of governance like education, health and social rights
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by shedy03(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Not being on the side of the killers is a crime.
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by win3k: 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
No, but being stupid is.

Nigerians will not fight for their rights once and for all and set a precedent that they should be respected.
Nigerians are the most disrespected people in Nigeria and abroad...because they are willing to keep quiet and be abused!
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by Donchukz(m): 2:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

If u state Yoruba bodly on your passport,am afraid,u will end up in skull � mine republic,because of internet scarms,skull mining etc. So,no government of the world will like to welcome u guys
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by nanauju(f): 4:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

You're not even recognized in your country, u want to put youruba in passport. You will be denied worldwide
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by mbos: 4:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
YES OF COURSE IT IS A CRIME TO ACCEPT THE CONTRAPTION CREATED BY OUR ENEMY BRITAIN .

THAT WHY THE WISE PEOPLE FROM THE EASTERN SIDE WANT THEIR BIAFRA BACK.
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by enemybulldozer(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ayotemide:

And the belligerents in the Biafra tribe would seize to exist immediately the 'state of Biafra' is formed?

Deluding yourself is a great disservice to yourself .
There will be a working constitution that will make the bad eggs amongst us to either change from their bad ways or leave the country. Unlike nigeria where the law only works on the poor while the rich gets away with whatever crime they committed.

I know you never thought of this when you rushed in just to comment rubbish.

1 Like

Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by Ayotemide(f): 3:19am On Apr 09, 2019
enemybulldozer:
There will be a working constitution that will make the bad eggs amongst us to either change from their bad ways or leave the country. Unlike nigeria where the law only works on the poor while the rich gets away with whatever crime they committed.

I know you never thought of this when you rushed in just to comment rubbish.

I should have taken you seriously if I even thought for a second that there were even plans to 'change bad eggs' that exist in your society right now; rather, wealth with unknown sources are celebrated largely in the current society that would portend your Biafra later....so some law in some constitution you will have no hand in writing is a future impossible tense.

Don't Quote me ever if your only life purpose is to a tribalistic and tactless individual.. I detest that measure of foolishness.
Re: FFK: "Nigerians Are Being Slaughtered, Is Being Nigerian A Crime?" by enemybulldozer(m): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Ayotemide:

I should have taken you seriously if I even thought for a second that there were even plans to 'change bad eggs' that exist in your society right now; rather, wealth with unknown sources are celebrated largely in the current society that would portend your Biafra later....so some law in some constitution you will have no hand in writing is a future impossible tense.

Don't Quote me ever if your only life purpose is to a tribalistic and tactless individual.. I detest that measure of foolishness.
I don't need you to take me serious after all you're a typical yoruba. We all know that yorubas so much detest anything that has to do with biafra to the extent that yorubas can never see reason with anybody that stand with Biafra.

Coming to tribalism, yorubas are known tribal bigots to the extent that other nigerian tribes dey learn work from yorubas.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yahaya Bello Releases ₦3.98 Billion For Road Projects In Kogi / Threat Of Emergency Rule: The Position Of Anambra Council Of Traditional Rulers / I Need Muslim Brothers To Explain This picture To Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.