Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:27 AM

I went to the bank and withdraw $10 million just to stare at it - Dangote - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I went to the bank and withdraw $10 million just to stare at it - Dangote (615 Views)

Why Men Should Stare At A Woman's Breast - Study Reveals / Mafia Banker: The Untold Story On The Actual Founder Of Zenith Bank And Lady / Dangote Truck Crushes A Man And 3 Students Dead In Ogun (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I went to the bank and withdraw $10 million just to stare at it - Dangote by Kelvin30286063(m): 11:19pm On Apr 07, 2019
Africa Richest man Aliko Dangote was in a relaxed mood yesterday when he spoke on diverse issues about business and how to be a successful business person.

He also revealed that when he first started making billions, there were times he wasn't sure if he is rich since his money is always in figures so one day he went to the bank and withdrew 10 million dollar just to stare at it at night and then returned it to the bank the next day.

Enjoy the fun part of the interview.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qUgGivFWax8

Source: https://zealnut.com/page.php?i=view-discussion&id=8
Re: I went to the bank and withdraw $10 million just to stare at it - Dangote by Kelvin30286063(m): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2019
What do you think about this?

(1) (Reply)

Rather Die Than Swallow One's Words / See Pictures From The Memorial Of George Floyd / 31+ Swedish University Scholarships 2021 For International Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.