Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,781 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) (20300 Views)

'Young Money' Caught In A Hotel After Stealing N300K From Mom's Account. Photos / SARS Officers Harass Students During Stop And Search Operation. Photos / I Transferred N280k & N300k From My Mother's Account To Mine Via Phone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by TemmyT123(m): 11:00am On Apr 08, 2019
Just tag @segalink on Twitter, that is if the story is true.
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by seangy4konji: 11:02am On Apr 08, 2019
Zoo

1 Like

Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by simplyOJ(m): 11:06am On Apr 08, 2019
The guys forget that there are cameras everywhere now. Beast in uniform
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by BruncleZuma: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2019
superlanny:
There needs to be a revolution concerning police matter in Nigeria, there are lots of Bad eggs in the system at least 50% of policemen are in this bracket, the police force has to start from the scratch, training, orientation, proper funding and renumeration, and adequate structure and equipment. Also they need to be putting body cameras on our police men on duty.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by Champneys: 11:08am On Apr 08, 2019
One day Nigerians will have enough of all these and the ensuing mayhem will consume the country!
Let the stakeholders keep looking for now.
Una go hear am!

I implore you all to find any way possible, get a plan B and get out of that zoo ASAP!
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by oldschoollapel(m): 11:11am On Apr 08, 2019
FAKE NEWS ALERT.
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by kingshrd: 11:23am On Apr 08, 2019
What do we expect when no background or psychological checks are carried out on policemen before they recruited......if you don’t know most police men (sars,sts ) and so many other units is just a cover for cultists and their likes
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by tstx(m): 11:24am On Apr 08, 2019
Gsteve01:
Na there way wink

TO RENT OR BUY HOUSE, CHECK MY SIGNATURE
Why don't you let me build a website for your business... My fees are affordable
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by dfrost: 11:25am On Apr 08, 2019
akaahs:
this country is up for sale, any investor should tender his/her interest.

No sane investor will want to buy Nigeria unless they want to use it as a dumping site for waste.
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by don4real18(m): 11:35am On Apr 08, 2019
The youths should march to the station and request that the police officers responsible should be handed to them for jungle justice. Wait! I have forgotten that the police likes shooting sporadically grin
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by ericmor: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2019
superlanny:
There needs to be a revolution concerning police matter in Nigeria, there are lots of Bad eggs in the system at least 50% of policemen are in this bracket, the police force has to start from the scratch, training, orientation, proper funding and enumeration, and adequate structure and equipment. Also they need to be putting body cameras on our police men on duty.
50% ke. Is like u not in Nigeria at all or u just don’t know the Nigeria police.
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by ericmor: 11:37am On Apr 08, 2019
dfrost:

No sane investor will want to buy Nigeria unless they want to use it as a dumping site for waste.

Lol
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by ericmor: 11:39am On Apr 08, 2019
[quote author=kingshrd post=77362162]What do we expect when no background or psychological checks are carried out on policemen before they recruited......if you don’t know most police men (sars,sts ) and so many other units is just a cover for cultists and their likes
U know watsup
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by COCKCROW: 11:40am On Apr 08, 2019
THIS IS NOT NEW. IT IS THE NORMAL AND WHAT WE HAVE KNOWN NIGERIAN FORCEMEN; POLICE AND MILITARY. THEY ARE GOOD IN EXTORTING MONEY WITH FULL THREAT FROM INNOCENT CIVILIANS. HE IS LUCKY HE CAME OUT ALIVE. APO SIX WERE NOT AND CASE CLOSED. JOHNSON WAS UNLUCKY AND HE IS DEAD. PERSONALLY I HATE ASSOCIATING NIGERIA FORCE MEN, EVEN IF THEY ARE MY BROTHERS. I REGARD THEM AS CENTRE OF EVIL AND OPPRESSION.
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by YoungG12(m): 11:58am On Apr 08, 2019
[b][/b]useless being of nigeria cooluseless being of nigeria
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by cardoctor(m): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is not news. Talk something else abeg.
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by sharena(m): 12:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
THESE IDIOTS ARE AT IT AGAIN
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by silasely(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Thief with I'd card olokpaaaaa.

Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by figure007(m): 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
superlanny:
There needs to be a revolution concerning police matter in Nigeria, there are lots of Bad eggs in the system at least 50% of policemen are in this bracket, the police force has to start from the scratch, training, orientation, proper funding and enumeration, and adequate structure and equipment. Also they need to be putting body cameras on our police men on duty.
body cam? A whole government could not install CCTV cameras in her capital home, Shey Na these armed robbers police go con succeed with body cam?.. The while system is corrupt...
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by Babaj02: 3:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
#endsars
#endalltacticalsquards
They are the criminals you are looking for, IG
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by whiteafrique: 3:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
when you wear police uniform nah to collect money from road..
Re: Police Officers Harass A Man, Extort N300k From Him (Photos) by vikstandon(m): 6:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
I pray there would be a time, when Nigerians would learn revolting.
Police bullying is a step in the right direction!
I would have said killing...but no human deserves to take the life of another... until you have been able to create a life, don't take a life.

Although, I feel deep hatred inside of me for men on black.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Timothy Owoeye's Nude Video: Osun Landlords Cry Out Over Indiscriminate Arrest / Women Molested, Vehicles Vandalised At Ibadan Carnival / 12-Year-Old Primary School Pupil Allegedly Commits Suicide In South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.