Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,693 members, 7,820,422 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:31 PM

I’m Not The Enemy The World Is Laughing At Us — Simi Fires Back At Yahoo Boys - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I’m Not The Enemy The World Is Laughing At Us — Simi Fires Back At Yahoo Boys (321 Views)

Waiter At Yahoo Boy Birthday Party Where Over 30 Attendees Died Finally Speaks / I’m not the enemy, they are laughing at us — Simi fires back at Yahoo boys / Change Your Brain If You Have One – Simi Fires Back On A Fan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I’m Not The Enemy The World Is Laughing At Us — Simi Fires Back At Yahoo Boys by access4all: 2:00am On Apr 08, 2019
Simi who reiterated her stance on Yahoo boys spoiling the image of hard working Nigerians with their fraudulent schemes, has stated that she is not the enemy.

The singer who shared a rejoinder video to the one she shared earlier, stated that every week Nigerians are arrested in different countries across the world for fraud and this is indirectly stopping the progress of innocent Nigerians.

https://tigblog.com.ng/2019/04/08/im-not-the-enemy-the-world-is-laughing-at-us-simi-fires-back-at-yahoo-boys/

(1) (Reply)

#onemorenightchallenge / Ayo Animashaun Accused Heritage Bank Of 200 Million Naira Fraud / Shocker! Kidnappers Hide Stolen Baby Inside A Handbag (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.