Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,069 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg (12903 Views)

Ortom To Buhari: Last Eight Years’ll Be Remembered As Worst In Nigeria’s History / Buhari’s Last-minute Provocations Of Tinubu By Farooq A. Kperogi / How Will You Rate Buhari’s Last Four Years In All Sectors? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by crownwealth: 6:41am On Apr 08, 2019
Not only discouraging, but a TOTAL FAILURE.
Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by 2metrelaurie(m): 6:46am On Apr 08, 2019
olujastro:
This Nairaland is really a funny platform to score cheap political points. grin

One wailer or hailer goes to copy news from another media company, but changes the headlines to make himself happy and create room for wailing or hailing.

For example, this headline from Bloomberg below
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-04-07/nigeria-needs-economic-growth-in-buhari-s-second-term

On Nairaland becomes "Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging" cheesy

oga shaarup , the 4 years were discouraging

1 Like

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by Nigerdailytimes: 6:48am On Apr 08, 2019

1 Like

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by adecz: 7:01am On Apr 08, 2019
Buhari really has nothing to offer
this country but poverty & death... sad sad sad sad sad sad

But his brainless fanatics will not
understand, until they get kidnapped by
his brothers or get killed by his bandit cousins.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by Splashdiddy(m): 7:14am On Apr 08, 2019
Blomberg is an Ipob company owned by mazi Nnamdi Kanu ~ zombies

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by Talknochip(m): 7:16am On Apr 08, 2019
'One wonders whether a politician known as ''Baba Go Slow'' is up to the task'

1 Like

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by Pelumi75(m): 7:18am On Apr 08, 2019
hian!.
Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 08, 2019
Auxtin85:

China is the most populous country in the world, the entire Africa runs to them for loan, can Nigeria even lend Benin Republic N10,000?

It has nothing to do with increase in population it’s is just a failed government.

Even china had to decrease its rate of population increase.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/08/28/asia/china-family-planning-one-child-intl/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwiym7mK7b_hAhWyThUIHULTCHgQFjAYegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0OMnIymvTzSHYj3dC5jfYs&ampcf=1

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by Pelumi75(m): 7:20am On Apr 08, 2019
backnbeta:
Watch Bubu and his followers shamelessly blame this on Jonathan as usual. I hope we all enjoy the next level, but most importantly, I pray we survive it.
...as usual...
Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by poseidon12: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Where are the unpatriotic, stupid tribalists still supporting this useless terrorist called Buhari? All of you share the responsibility of destroying Nigeria. The only hope left for Nigeria is the Presidential election tribunal and the Supreme Court. Atiku's mandate, given to him by the majority of well meaning Nigerians, must be restored. Nigeria cannot survive another four years of the incompetent tribalist Buhari.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by aku626(m): 7:25am On Apr 08, 2019
I think Buhari has admitted to this already
Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by betwo: 7:25am On Apr 08, 2019
grin grin[color=#000099][/color] grin shocked
Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by gabbasin: 7:27am On Apr 08, 2019
Auxtin85:

China is the most populous country in the world, the entire Africa runs to them for loan, can Nigeria even lend Benin Republic N10,000?

It has nothing to do with increase in population it’s is just a failed government.
it has a lot to do with population, there was a time when China has to introduce one child policy to arrest spiralling population growth, can you bring up 6 children in this poverty stricken economy to watch them suffer. If economy is not growing population too shouldn't, even countries that are wealthy are not growing their populations as fast as ours

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by Bizibi(m): 7:27am On Apr 08, 2019
It was encouraging to some daft punks.......even some of these Congo heads still sing the integrity songs.I'm still wondering why some educated mofos still believe in the empty drum.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by SarkinYarki: 7:41am On Apr 08, 2019
okosodo:
I have no doubt that the next 4 years will be worse because you cannot give what you don't have

My brother or will only be worse for those that voted and support Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by chiroyale(f): 7:46am On Apr 08, 2019
martowskin1:
U can't be defending buhari and won't sound like a goat

You're not far from the truth.. I tried defending him the other day and I swear I could hear my voice bleating..

5 Likes

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by Talknochip(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2019
martowskin1:
U can't be defending buhari and won't sound like a goat
FACT
Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by Elvis778(m): 7:47am On Apr 08, 2019
olujastro:

One wailer or hailer goes to copy news from another media company, but changes the headlines to make himself happy and create room for wailing or hailing.

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/articles/2019-04-07/nigeria-needs-economic-growth-in-buhari-s-second-term

now tell me, what's the difference
Someone with a sound thinking capacity, someone who is yet to be hypnotized by OGA GO SLOW should know the only difference in the headlines is the use of words. They mean same thing.
Everyone knows the past 4 years is nothing to write home about.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by mchenryking0(m): 7:48am On Apr 08, 2019
And people are saying that he is the best thing to happen to Nigeria. i just pray that he is able to right all his wrong in this new term.

1 Like

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by GTtruth(m): 7:53am On Apr 08, 2019
let the New York times be, when they rigged our election, is it not thesame American journalist that said it's free and fair, that it the foreign observers that's said it's a just election, all these white with there confused State, we know PMB is not capable leading this country economically, but all these are just making jest of us, who tell them we are suffering, I just hate it when you talk into our problem without solution, they know what happened in this election, why can't they report that, journalism somehow is just one sided#GT#

1 Like

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by mattgoners(m): 7:55am On Apr 08, 2019
joeyswift:
Eliminate illiteracy in Nigeria and then poverty will be eliminated. The same poor people who were doing the 4+4 are the ones made to believe that Buhari is the friend of the poor. It is the extreme poverty that is making northern Nigeria a den of criminals. From Boko Haram (northeast) to cattle rustling and kidnapping /armed bandits.
Finally I leave this message as food do thought to reasonable nairalanders,does buhari's body language look like he has any clue of fixing Nigeria's economy?
what i dont understand is dat what has buhari done in the north as an individual if not myopic thinking .....how many ppl has he empowered individually .....plsss i want to know

1 Like

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by opribo(m): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2019
olujastro:

Ehen, whether they change it or not is the message not the same. You tell me where in this world a president governs by body language if not in this country.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by joeyswift(m): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2019
mattgoners:
what i dont understand is dat what has buhari done in the north as an individual if not myopic thinking .....how many ppl has he empowered individually .....plsss i want to know
brother it is all propaganda. Unfortunately, he is the least qualified of all the presidential candidates
Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by VULCAN(m): 8:03am On Apr 08, 2019
So the content of the article is not as important as the headline?

BMC are at it again

olujastro:

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by AngelicBeing: 8:25am On Apr 08, 2019
Nukilia:
The zombies wont believe this grin grin cheesy
We are in this together...

No time
Gbam, PDP bribed bloomberg to write that report according to zombies grin

2 Likes

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by AngelicBeing: 8:26am On Apr 08, 2019
Amuocha:
Gbam.

Next level poverty is loading sad

Buhari ..powered by Tinubu
Hian, Lol at Buhari powered by Tinubu, Una go kill person with laugh for Nairaland.com grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by lakesider(m): 8:29am On Apr 08, 2019
Any idiot just sit down in his house and write shit about us...
Unfortunately we believe it..
Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by PHIPEX(m): 8:30am On Apr 08, 2019
In all of this, the north which is the epicentre of global poverty is more concerned with winning the presidential election of 2023 than salvaging the raging disaster of poverty in the region.

Buhari's govt has done nothing spectacular to show he's interested in turning the tide, everything is docile even the fight against corruption.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by Wallade(m): 8:46am On Apr 08, 2019
DWJOBScom:
Is Bloomberg confused?
Same outfit gave him clean bill of health in his handling of the economy.
We know the last 4years was a mess

They made the recent declarations based on records and facts. You can research the level of poverty in Nigeria too.
Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by Kennydoc(m): 9:30am On Apr 08, 2019
Esseite:
Nigeria better come up with policies to discourage population increase.

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&rct=j&url=https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2018/08/28/asia/china-family-planning-one-child-intl/index.html&ved=2ahUKEwiym7mK7b_hAhWyThUIHULTCHgQFjAYegQIBRAB&usg=AOvVaw0OMnIymvTzSHYj3dC5jfYs&ampcf=1

The only bargaining chip of the North? Nigeria's population growth will continue unabated.
The best thing for Nigeria is a break up of the country. The country can never make progress as it is presently constituted.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari's last 4 years was discouraging - Bloomberg by Kennydoc(m): 9:33am On Apr 08, 2019
Auxtin85:

But the impact of a failed government in an overpopulated nation will be worse than in a nation where the population is moderate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC To Appeal Court's Decision On Temporary Voters Card / Three NUJ Officials Die In Road Crash In Ilesa / Supreme Court Affirms Elections Of Udom, Abiodun, Masari & Sanwo-Olu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.