Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,992 members, 7,821,462 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:19 PM

Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) (30011 Views)

Woman Stripped Naked And Flogged Mercilessly By A Group Of Men (disturbing) / Man’s Ear Chopped-off By Wife Over Text Message From Ex-girlfriend / Woman Bites Off Lady's Ear In Bayelsa As Her Ear Gets Chopped Off. Graphic PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by frozen70(f): 12:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
beatcoins:
Chaiiii. Too bad, this is worse than blindness!

How do you eat when alone?
How do you wipe after poo?
How do you pick boogie from your nose when its messy?
How would you lace shoes or open doors??

Just kill me instead!

Blindness is the worst form of disabilities

Without sight was the essence of life ❓
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by greatagain17(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2019

How do u m@sturbate when Hot?

Just kill me instead!

HgsMediaPlus:
A man has landed in a hospital after he was brutally attacked by unknown hoodlums in Sokoto state.

According to reports, the assailants attacked their victim and chopped off his hands over an undisclosed reason.

The young man who almost bled to death after the attack – was rushed to the hospital by sympathizers and was attended to.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/mans-hands-chopped-off-after-being.html?m=1

Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by ikemesit4477: 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is wickedness! Automatically he has returned to a baby!
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by albaniy1: 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Karemarealty288:
They have minus his 4 x 4 hands....meanwhile the north should have the most experienced Doctors cos of daily emergencies.

AND THEY HAVE THEM JUST GOOGLE THE MOST EXPERIENCED DRS IN NIGERIA AN SEEE WHERE THEY HAILS FROM
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by albaniy1: 1:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
lathrowinger:
I am a Muslim, Buh the way am seeing my Muslim people dealing with human are somehow. They behead someone head in Saudi, they cut off somebody hand in Nigeria. Are this things normal? Coz I don't just understand

AND WHERE WAS IT WRITTEN THAT D MAN OR THE HANDS CHOOPERS ARE MUSLIM

UR WORDS SHOWS THAT DESPITE LYING THAT U ARE A MUSLIM U DONT EVEN RELATE WITH EVEN A SINGLE MUSLIM IN UR LIFE
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by godson4u79(m): 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Maybe you can ask your Jihadist Mohammed and come back to give us answer

lathrowinger:
I am a Muslim, Buh the way am seeing my Muslim people dealing with human are somehow. They behead someone head in Saudi, they cut off somebody hand in Nigeria. Are this things normal? Coz I don't just understand
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by mechanics(m): 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
beatcoins:

Just kill me instead!
That's true o, they have rendered him impotent o.
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by FreemanUYB(m): 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Reeberry:
If dey chop off your own hand and someone joked with it, another person will laugh at your situation.

my brother this is the world for you
even with my full hands someone is laughing at my state ( condition in respective of what it is).

my picture is even used as a meme

so thank you ....

its only my God that will laugh at me and its get to me!!!!
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by Badonasty(m): 2:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
HgsMediaPlus:
A man has landed in a hospital after he was brutally attacked by unknown hoodlums in Sokoto state.

According to reports, the assailants attacked their victim and chopped off his hands over an undisclosed reason.

The young man who almost bled to death after the attack – was rushed to the hospital by sympathizers and was attended to.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/mans-hands-chopped-off-after-being.html?m=1

won't be surprised if I see the guy begging for money at Ojota next week
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is wickedness, mans inhumanity to man. How will he eat, bath, brush his bath, or work to earn a living? Is it cult related? God have mercy.
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
greatagain17:
In addition, How do you m@sturbate when Hot?

Hahahaha, walahi you are right!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by Nobody: 3:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Forreellinc:

what do you do when lisa ann is on tv and vaseline is close by
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by cybriz82(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
First pic no blood.. Sec pic blood stain on d shirt.. Dnt understand
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by Solokito(m): 3:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
You shop my fingers and left me like this to do what again
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by Emmyloyalty: 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sterope:
That is because you don't have required intelligence to understand

Oh! Perhaps you're the one that lacks intelligence to really see what inhuman treatment Islam gives to people (both offender and non offender).
Sharia law— an eye for two eyes. You commit an offense, they chop your head off.
I hope you don't commit where Sharia law applies, it will be a bad thing to see your head or hand chopped off.
Open your eyes, darling. This acts are demonic.
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by greatagain17(m): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
LMAO... M@sturbation is key!
beatcoins:
Hahahaha, walahi you are right!
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by Sterope(f): 3:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
You also lack intelligence. grin

Keep hating yourself. I pray you find love soon
Emmyloyalty:

Oh! Perhaps you're the one that lacks intelligence to really see what inhuman treatment Islam gives to people (both offender and non offender).
Sharia law— an eye for two eyes. You commit an offense, they chop your head off.
I hope you don't commit where Sharia law applies, it will be a bad thing to see your head or hand chopped off.
Open your eyes, darling. This acts are demonic.
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by Teejaney88(m): 4:19pm On Apr 08, 2019
eyaaaaah! Allah ya Barka lafiya
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by IMAliyu(m): 4:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
jasonblinks:
what is happening to me why am i having the urge to comment nonsense on nairaland
I understand that feeling.
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by jush390: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
lathrowinger:
Mohammed is their role model, you guys are the most wicked creature that God had ever Created.
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by jush390: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
albaniy1:

AND WHERE WAS IT WRITTEN THAT D MAN OR THE HANDS CHOOPERS ARE MUSLIM

UR WORDS SHOWS THAT DESPITE LYING THAT U ARE A MUSLIM U DONT EVEN RELATE WITH EVEN A SINGLE MUSLIM IN UR LIFE
No na Christians chopped off his hands, defending the indefensible. Goat, who are the people doing that despicable things in this country or how many times did you hear that hands was chopped off in the southern Nigeria.
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by Emmyloyalty: 5:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sterope:
You also lack intelligence. grin

Keep hating yourself. I pray you find love soon

I don't hate you. "Be not overcome with evil, rather overcome evil with good"
Don't be blind, darling. Open your eyes to the truth.
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by Reeberry: 12:39am On Apr 09, 2019
FreemanUYB:

my brother this is the world for you
even with my full hands someone is laughing at my state ( condition in respective of what it is).

my picture is even used as a meme

so thank you ....

its only my God that will laugh at me and its get to me!!!!
Don't worry, keep laughing at someone's who don't know you and you don't know pain, they will laugh at your pain too. Na karma.
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by FreemanUYB(m): 7:53am On Apr 09, 2019
Reeberry:
Don't worry, keep laughing at someone's who don't know you and you don't know pain, they will laugh at your pain too. Na karma.

lols bros carry your wahala go toilet abeg!!!
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by Emdee590(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Onyekachi419:
Oga talk true waten you do them, for them to chop or your two hands there is something behind it.
Definitely
Re: Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) by Reeberry: 3:40pm On Apr 09, 2019
FreemanUYB:

lols bros carry your wahala go toilet abeg!!!
Carry your own go canal.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Left Blinded In Both Eyes After He Was Attacked With Acid In Anambra / 45-Year-Old Bricklayer Sodomises 11-Year-Old Boy, Gives Him N20 (Photo) / Man Becomes Blind After Being Tortured By SARS (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.