Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,965 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document (38184 Views)

Nigerians Drag Bobrisky Over His N450M Mansion Document He Shared (pix) / Burna Boy Survives Car Crash, Says Everyone Was Recording Him Instead Of Helping / Adekunle Gold’s Mother: "Simi Is Such A Cool, Caring And Amazing Girl” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by Joshmodest(m): 11:43am On Apr 08, 2019
texazzpete:

Only in Nigeria will you see the people too cowardly to make a difference wake up and start heckling those who are trying to make a difference.

Only in Nigeria will you see people that are too cowardly to come out and speak , wake up and start pushing those that are speaking inside fire !
Cultism is bad abi ? We all know that !
Walk around town tomorrow night with a shirt inscription I hate cultists or cultism will kill you !
And come back home safely , then I will appreciate this your post more !

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by holysaint1(m): 11:51am On Apr 08, 2019
Joshmodest:
To be candid fraud ain't right, and no one is expecting Simi to come out and say it is , but as a public figure there are things , you shouldn't talk about , especially for a secular musician like herself....There is nothing wrong in acting like you don't know it exists , Davido and Wizkid the big guys would never say a thing about fraud !! Cos they really don't have to , they are musicians and not moralists , thier job is to make good music and that's all , when an artist begins to talk about issues beyond music he/she is loosing focus.....
As an artist you don't talk about sensitive issues like drug dealings , LGBT , religion , and in Nigeria Yahoo....
What is wrong is wrong but sometimes certain issues are better left untouched for your interest and well-being... prior to her post nobody knew or wanted to know her stance on fraud !

But if people like falz and M.I talk about it we should applaud them Abi.... angry angry

Nigerians.... SMH.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by sharena(m): 11:54am On Apr 08, 2019
adaksbullet:
adekule his no how to do potoshop well well, am no trust him

some people roll modem undecided
WHY COMING TO CONFUSE US THE MORE...... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by wildikeman(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2019
If artist want to stop fraud then they the artist should stop all these their over the top make believe lifestyle music, tha is making our youth desperate in such a society where there is scarcity of even jobs. They sing about money and instigate or motivate people to engage in crimes. How will anyone most especially the youth make money when there isn't a legal platform for doing so...? Then they sing about these high hedonistic living when they themselves don't even live like that. How about singing about the social soceity ills and misconduct of the society? They have got the attention of the youth. Let thrm stir them to thr right path for the betterment of the society.
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by Joshmodest(m): 11:59am On Apr 08, 2019
iphanyi10:

from your post it's either you're a yahoo boy, a friend to one or a beneficiary from the fraudulent activity.

no offence,but your post is hypocritical, contradicting and totally bereft of common sense. one minute you're condemning ,next minute you're being indifferent.

no one has the monopoly of chastisement, as long as something is wrong,we all, from whatever religious, tribal affliation and social status should strongly condemn such actions. celebrities and people in power have a bigger role to play because they have the influence and platform.

The fact some celebrities choose not to talk about it doesn't make it OK or right, as you have rightly said what is wrong is wrong.
Coming from a layman who knows nothing about music business , than downloading pirated copies from Naija loaded..
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Everybody would say dont speak up it will affect your business but fail to realize it affects all of us if not today but tomorrow.

Imagine going to a store and they say drop your bag at the security place. Some of us will be offended what are you trying to say? Am i not here to spend money in your establishment. The security will say he is doing his job but you are profiling which is very wrong the theives are not going to even carry a bag last time i checked they stuff the items down their clothes but the innocent spenders are the people you want to libel theives.

When America was looking for extremists they weren’t in the mountain they were flying business class

We must understand fraud is a Nigerian problem and it affects us Nigerians even the innocent are accused and the guilty are exhonerated I dont hate fraudsters though I hate that they have no alternative or none has been created for them even in cyber security and intellgence they are that capable of running a legitimate business.

I love America you cant be driving benz with no tiable income lol they will just knock on your door one day but here na to pose for the gram

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by sherify2011: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joshmodest:
To be candid fraud ain't right, and no one is expecting Simi to come out and say it is , but as a public figure there are things , you shouldn't talk about , especially for a secular musician like herself....There is nothing wrong in acting like you don't know it exists , Davido and Wizkid the big guys would never say a thing about fraud !! Cos they really don't have to , they are musicians and not moralists , thier job is to make good music and that's all , when an artist begins to talk about issues beyond music he/she is loosing focus.....
As an artist you don't talk about sensitive issues like drug dealings , LGBT , religion , and in Nigeria Yahoo....
What is wrong is wrong but sometimes certain issues are better left untouched for your interest and well-being... prior to her post nobody knew or wanted to know her stance on fraud !

If I may ask you sir/ma, what should she have talked about?
Art is a reflection of human life... Be it music, theatre, drawing, painting, sculpture, filming, dancing, stand up comedy and other forms of artistic expression...it reflect the societal norms be in the past, present or future understanding.
Fraud is bad. Artistic engagement have no value if it cannot state this and conderm the act while also discourage others from indulging in vile acts!

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by gr8child(m): 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joshmodest:
Speaking out against a crime is not a sensitive issue. If you dey do yahoo, better stop. You're destroying lives.

2 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by Joshmodest(m): 12:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
gr8child:
Speaking out against a crime is not a sensitive issue. If you dey do yahoo, better stop. You're destroying lives.
Read your book waec is on the way !!!
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by Joshmodest(m): 12:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
sherify2011:

If I may ask you sir/ma, what should she have talked about?
Art is a reflection of human life... Be it music, theatre, drawing, painting, sculpture, filming, dancing, stand up comedy and other forms of artistic expression...it reflect the societal norms be in the past, present or future understanding.
Fraud is bad. Artistic engagement have no value if it cannot state this and conderm the act while also disencourage others from indulging in vile acts!
Let me calm down and explain what I'm saying to you. Cos u replied with sense....
I'm not saying artists shouldn't speak about the ills in the society , but what I'm saying is before u throw stones look at your house first....in simi's case it's look at your brand. All those supporting her here on nairaland , have probably never bought her CD with thier money !!...I can't be insulting drunkards when I own a depot that contains beer, music is business before the Art , statements that would be bad for business ,should be avoided......Simi has benefited from fraudsters money , why speaking now ?

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by Brugo(m): 12:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joshmodest:
[s]To be candid fraud ain't right, and no one is expecting Simi to come out and say it is , but as a public figure there are things , you shouldn't talk about , especially for a secular musician like herself....There is nothing wrong in acting like you don't know it exists , Davido and Wizkid the big guys would never say a thing about fraud !! Cos they really don't have to , they are musicians and not moralists , thier job is to make good music and that's all , when an artist begins to talk about issues beyond music he/she is loosing focus.....
What is wrong is wrong but sometimes certain issues are better left untouched for your interest and well-being... prior to her post nobody knew or wanted to know her stance on fraud ![/s]

Lamentations of a fraudster.

Simi, like many other Nigerians, has faced the consequences of the actions of fraudsters. The needless searches at airports; rejection of business proposals; even refusal to allow us watch certain videos on YouTube! WTF!

You rob people and say no one should judge you? You must be cràzy.

If you criminals get to hold top political positions in this country, that will be the end of the little sanity we are managing.

4 Likes

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by MostHated: 12:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joshmodest:

I'm sorry didn't read it but I know it's a lawma material....

Kindly change that closing to For : All senseless Nigerian youths .
Jah bless

Cowards hiding under anonymity to spill trash.
Of course you wouldn't read it. Reading scares the hell outta Lazy folks who'd rather eat off peeps who worked hard to earn a living. I hope you get caught someday dude, and pay for your evil actions. You are so wrong and you know it. Pride wouldn't just let you take down that unfortunate comment, and someday, it will be your undoing...someone will wipe off all you ever worked for in the blink of and eye, and only then will you understand this thing called Karma.

Now, f*ckoff my mention and go reconsider your life choices. It will do you more good I can assure you.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by ericmor: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
amaniro:

I stand with Simi 100% it's an Open secret those people you mentioned are either cultists or Yahoo guys. I know kiss Daniel is a Yahoo boy. The point is somebody like her just have to speak up. No celebrity have spoken up since this charade of Yahoo started... because most of them are guilty. Shine Rambo was a killer now a pastor.

So u were not around when some other artist like fazl d bad guy also talk about fraud and since when they have been talking about it, what has been done? Same thing about our politicians, have they change? Just like drug and guns in America. She talking about it makes no different to me cus we all know already. When someone tell me that our politicians are good people, then I will ask why the person is saying that cus normal Nigeria will rather say some are trying why most are just there for their own self and party interest

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by frowland(m): 1:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
cosse:

bulllsh*t......adekunle was being sacarstic dere.....he did nt confirm d fellas silly unfounded accusation.......cant u detect sarcasm.....be intelligent

Haha, and you expected Adekunle to accept on Social media that he once edited documents??
No matter how famous you are, someone somewhere have a history of your past.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by 11doubledee: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Pls who is saying yahoo boys only defrauds whites? In any case some people are just completely sick to justify fraud.
Saying you are smarter than the whites,you know nothing.It's those who do legit business with the whites I pity.
We have a long way to go as a nation.
When people openly support and justify crime.
That was how some shameless people started #freeevans movement then.
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by Nobody: 1:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Tabbaz:

Following your judgment, yahoo boys should find ONLY those white men enslave blacks in the past. Defrauding an innocent white people that never offended you is not justified.

A thief is a thief, whether yahoo or armed robbers
Right!!! And our forefathers where guilty?? Where they not innocent as well?? I guess that’s your own prerogative
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joshmodest:

To You it is .
Gucci mane , Jay z , big Sean, Kanye West and the list is endless sing about women in a derogatory manner calling them b*tches , but they're actually happily married .....do you get the point !

They "sing" not give opinions so the example you gave there does not correlate.

An opinion is a perspective which is shaped by one's beliefs. You have to believe in something for you to be able to form opinions and your beliefs constitute your thought patterns, therefore, it is a reflection of you.
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by NoContract(m): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Odogu9195:

Right!!! And our forefathers where guilty?? Where they not innocent as well?? I guess that’s your own prerogative

Nice one there.
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by iphanyi10(m): 1:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joshmodest:

Coming from a layman who knows nothing about music business , than downloading pirated copies from Naija loaded..

This doesn't in any way justify internet fraud, for you to even support the ignoble act, speaks volume about your values and personality.

my advice to you is to desist from such or dissociate yourself from people that engage in such illegality. Everyday for the thief , one day for the owner.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by cr7lomo: 2:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joshmodest:

Comparing Keane's racism issue to this issue is the best off point of the year....
The kinda low mentality Africans have which you made mention of is what is responsible for some careless unnecessary outbursts , some artists make.... Now the biggest stars on the international scene , like Taylor Swift who ain't black, or Beyonce for instance would never come out to say drug dealers, should stop listening to her music , that's total BS and a clear expression of immaturity.....
In case you don't get my point ( which you really may never get , cos it's for highly intellectual folks )Nobody gives a f*ck about an opinion that changes nothing, as an artist you don't chuk mouth in sensitive issues that may come back to hunt you !!!
Falz talks about it all the time , he has never said they should stop listening to his music , cos that's childish , who are you exactly ? If people don't listen to your music will they die ?.... falz even has more right to talk about it ,cos he started music with his own money , not Simi the wife to a husband who cannot advice his wife , knowing full well that he benefited immensely from yahoo money , to get to where he is today....
Like I said earlier sometimes the best way to say something is to say nothing at all ......

So because he was into it b4 ( accused or even if it's true) he doesn't have the right to speak again...can u guys c one major reason y the black race find it so difficult to b productive.... What is wrong is wrong ... celebrities in Hollywood speak against injustice
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by encryptjay(m): 2:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wow! The number of people supporting Yahoo keeps increasing. If you're going to engage in Yahoo, stop saying it's because the whites used our forefathers as slaves.
You've got a proclivity for fraud and that's all.
We're getting really popular on the international scene.
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by Tabbaz(m): 2:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
Odogu9195:

Our forefathers were innocent, meaning slave masters committed a great crime.

So, you scamming innocent white men is also commiting a great crime.

It's simple, do onto others what you can also accept.

If we can find those slave masters today and we have the power to kill them, I will chose the worst death method for those bastard.

But again, you have no excuse to scam innocent white people. Only greed lead to this

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by Tabbaz(m): 2:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
encryptjay:
Wow! The number of people supporting Yahoo keeps increasing. If you're going to engage in Yahoo, stop saying is because the whites used our forefathers as slaves.
You've got a proclivity for fraud and that's all.
We're getting really popular in the international scene.

Very correct

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by thunderbabs: 2:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Yahoo, wey most boys use gberaa.

Nobody holy pass, abeg.

1 Like

Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by PureMind2: 3:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
The funniest thing Is that yahoo does not fully operate in Nigeria go to Asian country then u will understand wat cyber crime means
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by Nobody: 3:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
DrHost:
Hello,

I'm Tobiloba, a student of the university of Ibadan College of medicine.

I'm passionate about quality health delivery and reduction of long waiting hours at our hospitals.

As a form of support towards this project, kindly fill in this form ( it takes about 2 minutes )

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeh9aWxVJzcH_ezQUfRg8i1UYZMpx9ZgeqikXo4Zg3qbB8f1Q/viewform

Please encourage your friends and family members to participate .

Thank you

Pls Rb

Hi Tobi,

I looked at your form and observed that your form is skewed towards cash-payments for healthcare, and ignores HMO users, hence cannot be filled out by this group. You might want to adjust for this.
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by crunchyg: 4:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joshmodest:
Oga if you don't know what to talk its better you just shut up, you are one of the reasons Nigeria is like this, so currupt
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 08, 2019
Tabbaz:

Our forefathers were innocent, meaning slave masters committed a great crime.

So, you scamming innocent white men is also commiting a great crime.

It's simple, do onto others what you can also accept.

If we can find those slave masters today and we have the power to kill them, I will chose the worst death method for those bastard.

But again, you have no excuse to scam innocent white people. Only greed lead to this
Buddy what you saying, there is no logic to it. Using this very logic, first off, when it was their tym. They came with their religion, Raped our mothers and daughters, sold and killed our men. Now is our own time. And to hell with the innocent white man bullshit. Our ancestors where also innocent. Put it this way, there tym has passed, now is our own time
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by olamy7(m): 5:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kastonkastroll:
What you said is total BS. So celebs shouldn't speak up about negative things just because they are celebs?
This kinda low mentality is what is really wrong with the black man and Africans in general. Kean, the juventus forward was racially abused by fans, didn't you see how football stars around the world were condemning the act? Simi was bold in calling those bastards called yahoo-boys out, and you think she shouldn't have done that? Really!!! Do you have any idea what those yahoo fraudsters are doing to you and me? Maybe you know knowing about online jobs and all the opportunities one is supposed to get, but those bastards yahoo boys are killing everything for brilliant Nigerian minds.

You and your kinds better change this sick mentality of yours. Is very nauseating to say the least.
bro...all of them dey into illegal act jare...whether yahoo or no yahoo
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by Tabbaz(m): 5:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Odogu9195:

Buddy what you saying, there is no logic to it. Using this very logic, first off, when it was their tym. They came with their religion, Raped our mothers and daughters, sold and killed our men. Now is our own time. And to hell with the innocent white man bullshit. Our ancestors where also innocent. Put it this way, there tym has passed, now is our own time

I pity your mentality. No wonder Nigeria is not progressing.
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by eyinjuege: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joshmodest:

Evil triumphs when good men do nothing... Edmund Burke
We owe it to ourselves and future generation to take a stand against evil. Nigeria has fallen to the dogs. Same Nigeria you hold their citizenship. Let's make it great again, and it may not be a years job but little by little we can make a difference.
I respect Simi the more for taking a stand. The others who don't speak against Yahoo are also into fraud themselves and support such including Davido who was linked to credit card issues at some point. Even if you don't do fraud, you're not different from those who do when you support them.
The whole point of been a celeb is to use your influence. Either positively or negatively. Why not use it positively and inspire the youths and upcoming children?
Re: Adekunle Gold Accused Of Helping Yahoo Boys Edit Their Document by davillian(m): 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Joshmodest:

God bless you brother....
We watch movies like empire and see how music is run , its a business not just a craft , you stay away from issues that can affect your brand , even the labels will scrutinize every statement you want to make....
It's why you see American artists hardly spew trash like out artists here ..look at that cover sje did of fvck you , if she had a label with right thinking personells , she wouldn't have been in that fix... remember 2face liking a post of violence against HNN....common like that you and i like posts everyday...see the reaction that followed it !
Obviously a lot of people here don't get the msg... celebrities don't have equal right to do things like normal humans whether they like it or not !..
Yeah in the us if as a celebrity you can't control your mouth you cash will go in for it. They will sue youbtill you go broke grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Blossom Chukwujekwu's Traditional Marriage Today / Omawunmi, Kiss Daniel & Juliet Ibrahim Look Good Together In New Photo / Shan George Debunks Claim Of Hanks Anuku Going Through A Hard Time (Pix, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.