Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,421 members, 7,815,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:00 PM

Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos (24777 Views)

Mr Raw Survives Ghastly Motor Accident (Photos) / Gmaqueena Frank: Artus Frank Celebrates His Daughter's Birthday, Shares Photos / Lola Rae Celebrates Her Birthday, Shares Cute Photos With Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by CutenaijaMedia(m): 8:00am On Apr 08, 2019
South East endogenous Rapper known as Mr Raw Nwanne Celebrates his Dad's 80th birthday with Adorable photos, he posted via his Instagram page wishing his him well.

He Wrote

Happy 80th birthday to My Dad #myhero. God will continue to bless you pops!���

See Photos Below

See More : https://cute9ja.com/rapper-mr-raw-celebrates-his-fathers-80th-birthday-with-adorable-photos/

8 Likes

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by Vivuch: 8:16am On Apr 08, 2019
Fine man.

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by Kastonkastroll(m): 8:18am On Apr 08, 2019
Correct papa. But your mate buhari is there deceiving his zombies followers that he is 74 abi na 76 self.

69 Likes

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by dacanv(m): 8:21am On Apr 08, 2019
Abia!

10 Likes

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by tstx(m): 12:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mr Raw Nwanne

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature

CutenaijaMedia:
South East endogenous Rapper known as Mr Raw Nwanne Indigenous

Meanwhile @Op... It is Indigenous...

12 Likes

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by peteruuu(m): 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Looks so much like his dad

10 Likes

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by Onyeabortonna: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Happy bufday sir

1 Like

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by CheapDataGuy: 12:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Happy Birthday Sir.
wish my own dad stayed a little longer to enjoy the suffer wey hin don suffer with me and my siblings cry cry cry
keep resting in peace dad

meanwhile, Get mtn data at cheap price
1GB 600
2GB 1200
3GB 1700
5GB 2600
to buy kindly check my profile my phone number is right there. you can call or send whatsapp message

10 Likes

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by SocialJustice: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Old age na snitch sha.

3 Likes

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by HighKing01(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Abia, aba na where I dey hustle and I sell quality and classy floors and wall tiles etc....

5 Likes

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by puresaint(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
I love this... Happy birthday Nna anyi ukwu!

2 Likes

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by Bawlerboi: 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
okay... thank you
Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by superlanny(m): 12:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kastonkastroll:
Correct papa. But your mate buhari is there deceiving his zombies followers that he is 74 abi na 76 self.
you go soon get heart attack untop Buhari matter, continue
Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by oluwasegun007(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
This man go break girls heart back then...
Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by Isoduwa(m): 12:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kastonkastroll:

No he say na 96

1 Like

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by twilliamx(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
Handsome man
Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by tydi(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
This Mr Raw was once a funny man to me.

2 Likes

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by emerich(m): 12:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
The reason for his longevity isn't far fetched, it can be traced to the smile on his wife's face, you tell he is a happy man.... He who find's a good wife, finds.........

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by Elnino4ladies: 12:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
They look alike
Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by awesomeecris: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
THIS E COMMERCE WEBSITE DESIGN PACKAGE IS GUARANTEED TO GET YOU MASSIVE SALES THIS 2019!

If your business is not online in this digital savvy era, you would be swimming against the current.

With increasing need to tap from online opportunities, every businessman or woman is looking to have an online store where he or sell can sell their range of products and services.

According to PayPal, "Nigeria is the 3rd highest mobile shopper worldwide - only after China & India!"

That is why your E commerce Website development can’t afford to be handled by Web Quacks

WHAT YOU GET FOR YOUR E COMMERCE WEBSITE DEVELOPMENT WITH US

- BEAUTIFUL WEBSITE AESTHETIC AND FUNCTIONALITIES – THAT CAN COMPETE WITH TOP SITES
- BUSINESS BRAND LOGO DESIGN (A MUST FOR YOUR BUSINESS)
- UP TO 5 BANNER DESIGNS FOR YOUR ONLINE MARKETING ADS FOR FREE
- PAYMENT GATEWAY INTEGRATION
- LIVE CHAT (make it easy to connect with customers enquiries on the go)
- FREE TRAINING ON HOW TO UPLOAD, EDIT AND REMOVE PRODUCT IMAGES OR PRICES FREE
------------------------------------------------------
- Secured Certificate Installed for FREE
- 1 year US based Hosting (comes with unlimited Hosting Space and Bandwidth)
- Free Domain for 1 Year
- SEO Implementation with Google Analytics & Google Console for Good online Ranking
- Comes with GOOD Website loading Speed!
- Up to 10 or more official email addresses FREE
- Websites comes with ALWAYS availability. NO DOWNTIME!
- Contact and enquiry form
- Google map integration
- Social media integration
- Basic Website Maintenance for 2 Months for FREE...YES! For Absolutely FREE!

ALL THESE PLUS MORE FOR JUST N45,000 FROM THE ICT COMPANY THAT HAS IMPLEMENTED WEB AND MOBILE APP SOLUTIONS FOR SATISFIED CLIENTS ACROSS NIGERIA, UK, USA, CANADA AND IN AFRICA. WE ARE the HOLY GRAIL of website design and development when it comes to SMEs that are starting out (and of course for far complex web projects). Once you can dream it, WE WILL ACTUALISE IT FOR YOU - GUARANTEED!

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by modaink333: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
you mean PHYNO's grand father??

PAPA happy Birthday....still strong and mighty

2 Likes

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by rawpadgin(m): 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
My mentor that year

Chai! Una go fear fear, because i am stepping in hotter this year

2 Likes

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by braxtynzaryan: 12:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Awwwww
Mr Raw ! cheesy
Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by Topmaike007(m): 12:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
is nigga raw I know

1 Like

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by fortunechy(m): 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Everything remains Raw..... congratulations to ur popsy

3 Likes

Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by dfrost: 12:15pm On Apr 08, 2019
Op correct fast fast... Haba cheesy shocked
Re: Mr Raw Celebrates His Father's 80th Birthday. Shares Photos by BuhariLooter(m): 12:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
GOD BLESS MPA ANYI

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson's Father Is Dead (Photo) / Chika Ike's Stunning Looks To The Sun Awards (photos) / Huge Turn Up At The #omobetter Concert, Small Doctor Thanks Fans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.