Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,187 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:39 AM

Mikel 9th Best - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel 9th Best (1086 Views)

Nigeria Vs Senegal CAF U23 Championship Semi Final (1 - 0) On 9th December 2015 / Kelechi Iheanacho Ranked 9th Most Exciting Teen In The World / Argentina Vs Holland- World Cup Semi-Final (4 - 2) On Penalties On 9th July 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mikel 9th Best by opes: 11:35am On Sep 12, 2010
after four matches (2010/2011), Mikel remains premiership 9th best player

http://www.premierleague.com/page/PlayerPerformanceIndex
Re: Mikel 9th Best by domorehill: 12:07pm On Sep 12, 2010
Rubbish news.
Re: Mikel 9th Best by philip0906(m): 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2010
^^
na who be this?b'cos ur player no dey there? grin grin
@op
He deserves it.He's been doing fine
Re: Mikel 9th Best by Dotman01(m): 2:30pm On Sep 12, 2010
domorehill:

Rubbish news.
why e no go be rubbish news. . .everytime na to dey talk bad thing about d boy. Now he's doing gud still some st.upid ppl still dey shout. . . I tire for una o!
Re: Mikel 9th Best by Dotman01(m): 2:52pm On Sep 12, 2010
Best 4th midfielder in the epl
Best 9th overall in the epl
Haterz go get a betta life
Re: Mikel 9th Best by Kennyblues(m): 12:49pm On Sep 13, 2010
More of such news from MIKEL
Re: Mikel 9th Best by waledoy(m): 3:45pm On Sep 13, 2010
he deserves it

Ashley cole 37th?  shocked
Re: Mikel 9th Best by Tattooboy: 4:03pm On Sep 13, 2010
after 4 matches abi? lets wait till the end
Re: Mikel 9th Best by medjai(m): 9:25pm On Sep 13, 2010
Dotman01:

Best 4th midfielder in the epl
Best 9th overall in the epl
Haterz go get a betta life
if he shakes off his attack phobia and becomes more daring and gets goals, in very little time, he will be rated as the best midfielder in the EPL. The potentials are there. I'm really glad he's gradually begining to get recognition he deserves
Re: Mikel 9th Best by orangemen: 12:14pm On Sep 14, 2010
after 4 matches abi? lets wait till the end

@Tattooboy,
judgements are only made based on already performance and what will happen later.
for now, he is made later on u will be but let us respect him for this today.

if he shakes off his attack phobia and becomes more daring and gets goals, in very little time, he will be rated as the best midfielder in the EPL. The potentials are there. I'm really glad he's gradually begining to get recognition he deserves

@medjai,
nigerians are the only ppl that will challange the fa's decission on this. i remembered vividly in egypt 2006, mikel came from the bench to give one assist and scored one himself and at the end of the match, caf gave him the man of the match award. in eguavon's press conference later, he said, mikel did not deserve that rather it was enyeama who shld have gotten that. hatred is only useful when God is not with one but looking at mikel, the more nigerians hate him, the more God dey bless him dey go.
for u, even if mikel scores 30 goals in a match, u will end up finding a fault maybe call him selfish.
be informed that mikel is playing in a team that scores goals like nothing 17 in just 4 matches so i don't think anyone in chelsea is complaining of goalscoring. if the club scores more goals and win more matches, why will who score the goal be a problem.

the mikel of a guy is just a STOP ORDER to all intending goal scorers of the opositions. so if he can make the back 4 play with ease by diminishing all threats and make petr cech save less goals, my dear, chelsea will not ask for more. remember, he was given a new five yrs improved contract and uninformed nigerians will be saying shits abt the guy.

if those who employ him and sign his weeks cheques are comfortable with him and fa likes what he is doing, what is the relevance of nigerians who have proved to be pepertual failures in his life?

(1) (Reply)

Largest Margin Of Victory In A Football Match: 149 - 0 / Brazilian Footbal Star Ronaldo Now Prefers Playing Poker To Soccer / Coach Catches Wife In Bed With His Star Striker

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.