Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Pls Help: Engine Number Identification For Corolla 05 - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Pls Help: Engine Number Identification For Corolla 05 (3056 Views)

Extremely Clean Toyota Corolla 05 / Location Of The Engine Number Of A Toyota Camry Se 2008 / Where Is The Engine Number For A 2001 Camry Located? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: Engine Number Identification For Corolla 05 by gabrieli(m): 1:31pm On Sep 12, 2010
Pls, the gurus, i need to register an 05 corolla by 2morow, but on checking the engine number plate on the car`s engine, i found different number series such as 13A00, 1188-6-5 and 05FZT17952.
PLS WHICH OF THEM COULD BE THE ENGINE NUMBER.
Re: Pls Help: Engine Number Identification For Corolla 05 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 12, 2010
I doubt if any is the correct number. An engine number is usually engraved on the engine block and not tagged or inscribed on a plate. Check the engine block carefully. If you have the car owner's manual check to see if it's indicated on the illustrations regarding the engine.
Re: Pls Help: Engine Number Identification For Corolla 05 by DaudaAbu(m): 2:55pm On Sep 13, 2010
ask a mechanic to hlp u find it.

bt normally some engine are rusty u cant b sure of what the no is.

but u´ll find it where the engine designation is located i.e wwwwwhere u see 4FE, 5FE or what ever d designation of ur engine is
Re: Pls Help: Engine Number Identification For Corolla 05 by gabrieli(m): 6:42pm On Sep 13, 2010
Thanks guys, i had wriiten down the last number series above as the engine number, but the guy doing the stuff said it can not be right, hence, i will be using a mechanic to do that 2morow. thanks once again
Re: Pls Help: Engine Number Identification For Corolla 05 by gabrieli(m): 9:26pm On Sep 15, 2010
the number was found by the RHS after the manifold was removed. thanks guys once again

(1) (Reply)

Very Clean Registered 2005 Volkswagen Passat For N1.4m..Now N1.1m / Brand New Nissan Cars N Suv For Sale / TOKUNBO HONDA ACCORD 2003 Model Very Clean Forsale.....................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.