Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,891 members, 7,802,871 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ! (571 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

! by EFULEFU1(m): 11:17am On Apr 08, 2019
She is an old school mate, married now
Recently she started liking my pictures and professed that I am handsome. I wanted to test her to see if she is one of the many oloshos so told her I would want to 'yansh' her, but she said no way, she can never do that, God forbid and so on that I was even embarrassed. But constantly she keeps chatting me and wanting to know more about Me. She loves to video call me a lot. Last her status read ' I am not afraid to fall in love but afraid I might fall in love with the wrong person'.Last night she sent me an audio but I was not quick to download until she deleted it. She loads her pictures a lot of late. Sometimes she calls me on video whilst she is lying in bed . she sounds very Christian though. Could this woman be interested in me ? How do I handle this? Serious replies only
Re: ! by EFULEFU1(m): 11:19am On Apr 08, 2019
I know for sure that she is married with kids and I don't intend dating someone wife
Re: ! by MissRaine69(f): 11:36am On Apr 08, 2019
So if you know her situation what do want us to say? Some people get “ bored” in their situations that boredom has a tendency to bring a lot of issues. Why are you entertaining this unless of course you too have ulterior motives.
Ps don’t do something you will regret married women come with strings attached.
Re: ! by EFULEFU1(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:
So if you know her situation what do want us to say? Some people get “ bored” in their situations that boredom has a tendency to bring a lot of issues. Why are you entertaining this unless of course you too have ulterior motives.
Ps don’t do something you will regret married women come with strings attached.

Maybe you must read the op again
Re: ! by MissRaine69(f): 12:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
EFULEFU1:

Maybe you must read the op again
No
Re: ! by anthonyuncle(m): 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
it all depends on what u want. as a married woman, she'll try to be very careful not to make da move. end or reduce ur communication with her if u ain't really interested
Re: ! by EFULEFU1(m): 12:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
anthonyuncle:
it all depends on what u want.
as a married woman, she'll try to be very careful not to make da move.
end or reduce ur communication with her if u ain't really interested

OK thanks
Re: ! by EFULEFU1(m): 12:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
MissRaine69:

No

Alright
Re: ! by Biglittlelois(f): 2:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
EFULEFU1:
Could this woman be interested in me ? How do I handle this? Serious replies only

First answer:
Yes she is interested in you and contemplating whether to do you or not

Second answer:
You can handle it by blocking her on whatever you both chat on since you know she is a married woman and don't want consequences except you do.

The answers above are simple and common sense something that every normal human being should know, right undecided
Re: ! by BIGVAJINA(f): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
cheesy
Re: ! by BIGVAJINA(f): 3:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
cheesy

grin

angry
Re: ! by EFULEFU1(m): 5:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Biglittlelois:

First answer:
Yes she is interested in you and contemplating whether to do you or not

Second answer:
You can handle it by blocking her on whatever you both chat on since you know she is a married woman and don't want consequences except you do.

The answers above are simple and common sense something that every normal human being should know, right undecided

Please what makes u conclude she is ?
Re: ! by EFULEFU1(m): 7:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
She also sent me this

Men and sex!!..

Women find it hard to understand wassup with men and sex ...
They want to help you,they want sex.
They say they love you,they want sex..
You mistakenly sleep over,they want sex..
They want to borrow you money.. They want sex.
They want to give you a job.. They want sex..
They want to pass you .. They want sex...
First of all.
You need to understand the system of men..
They didn't ask for this...they didn't create themselves..
Do you know that 95% of healthy men wake up with an Erection??.. A mother fucking boner!!...
Did they bargain for it??.. No !!..
Do you know that the penis has a mind of his own?.. You can be reading your bible and your penis will stand..
A man can be sleeping,once you start rubbing the penis,it stands even when the man is asleep!!.
Have you asked yourself why men are never on any periods?,cramps or bad moods.. That's how God created them
A man is naturally always ready for sex!!....Rub a man on his head,he already thinks you want sex,wink at him,he's already seeing you naked.. .
wave at a man walking with his wife,he will lose focus
Its not by in Jesus name or holyGhost fire!!..
That's why churches don't allow ladies with short dresses to sit in front because they will confuse pastor!!... Its not by anointing or Sheri ma ma ma ooo.
They didn't manufacture the high libido by themselves...
we are all created in God's image...
The only man that over came sex according to the good books was jesus Christ himself and Joseph,Joseph own is that he didn't just run away,he fled!!!.. Him for stay na . ,Jesus was very careful not to include a woman in his disciple train ..
So many great men have fallen because of sex.. Do you think they wanted to??...
Soldiers in front of war still develop urge for sex!!.. To show you how bad it is...so many soldiers were killed during biafran war because a woman lured them Inside bush ..
David in the bible sent a woman's husband to the war front for him to die so he can have sex with the wife..
do i need to tell you about Samson,?. Solomon and other bible characters..
It can only take the grace of God,and some level of maturity to curtail this... To curtail oo ..
The way their body react to this is not the same our body react to it...

How many great women have you heard messed up because of dick??... None or even few !!..

So next time a man 'misbehaves' because of sex, don't see it as he's a beast or an animal.
they are just responding to nature....
Don't be like "i have lost the respect i have for you" "i thought you are responsible" "so this is what you wanted"... Yen Yen Yen ...
Easy baby even that your father, a 17 year old girl can make him lose focus and collect the money meant for your school fees ..

I pray you read this post with realistic understanding
Re: ! by Biglittlelois(f): 8:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
EFULEFU1:

Please what makes u conclude she is ?

What advice do you want exactly? That you should go ahead and have sex with her or what
Re: ! by femmoy(m): 8:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
EFULEFU1:
She also sent me this

Men and sex!!..

Women find it hard to understand wassup with men and sex ...
They want to help you,they want sex.
They say they love you,they want sex..
You mistakenly sleep over,they want sex..
They want to borrow you money.. They want sex.
They want to give you a job.. They want sex..
They want to pass you .. They want sex...
First of all.
You need to understand the system of men..
They didn't ask for this...they didn't create themselves..
Do you know that 95% of healthy men wake up with an Erection??.. A mother fucking boner!!...
Did they bargain for it??.. No !!..
Do you know that the penis has a mind of his own?.. You can be reading your bible and your penis will stand..
A man can be sleeping,once you start rubbing the penis,it stands even when the man is asleep!!.
Have you asked yourself why men are never on any periods?,cramps or bad moods.. That's how God created them
A man is naturally always ready for sex!!....Rub a man on his head,he already thinks you want sex,wink at him,he's already seeing you naked.. .
wave at a man walking with his wife,he will lose focus
Its not by in Jesus name or holyGhost fire!!..
That's why churches don't allow ladies with short dresses to sit in front because they will confuse pastor!!... Its not by anointing or Sheri ma ma ma ooo.
They didn't manufacture the high libido by themselves...
we are all created in God's image...
The only man that over came sex according to the good books was jesus Christ himself and Joseph,Joseph own is that he didn't just run away,he fled!!!.. Him for stay na . ,Jesus was very careful not to include a woman in his disciple train ..
So many great men have fallen because of sex.. Do you think they wanted to??...
Soldiers in front of war still develop urge for sex!!.. To show you how bad it is...so many soldiers were killed during biafran war because a woman lured them Inside bush ..
David in the bible sent a woman's husband to the war front for him to die so he can have sex with the wife..
do i need to tell you about Samson,?. Solomon and other bible characters..
It can only take the grace of God,and some level of maturity to curtail this... To curtail oo ..
The way their body react to this is not the same our body react to it...

How many great women have you heard messed up because of dick??... None or even few !!..

So next time a man 'misbehaves' because of sex, don't see it as he's a beast or an animal.
they are just responding to nature....
Don't be like "i have lost the respect i have for you" "i thought you are responsible" "so this is what you wanted"... Yen Yen Yen ...
Easy baby even that your father, a 17 year old girl can make him lose focus and collect the money meant for your school fees ..

I pray you read this post with realistic understanding

this is a green light from her to u to try or attempt but just like someone said earlier,married women come with an embago.....I'm sure u wouldn't wanna ruin ur life or future with only 5mins enjoyment.
a word is enough for the wise.

1 Like

Re: ! by EFULEFU1(m): 9:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
femmoy:

this is a green light from her to u to try or attempt but just like someone said earlier,married women come with an embago.....I'm sure u wouldn't wanna ruin ur life or future with only 5mins enjoyment.
a word is enough for the wise.

Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Is This True?? / Marvel Celebrated The Release Of Avengers End Game With Style On Google / Three Years Without Sex Or 3 Years Without Phone, Choose One

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.