Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,239 members, 7,815,326 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others (17248 Views)

There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole / PDP Vs APC: Why We Endorsed Saraki – Fulani Community / R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Isoduwa(m): 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kay512:
I didn't read this because of two things:

1. It's too long.
2. It is of no benefit to me.

With just #3,500, you too can start a blog. Ask me how.

How?
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Truthbites: 12:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
APC, if not for rigging, you guys won't win a single Ward! Not to talk of state or presidency. Are u fvckin kidding me?! We regret changing PDP. Now APC has shortchanged us. PDP survived 16years. Nigerians couldn't take APC 4year of schit.

1 Like

Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Champneys: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kay512:
I didn't read this because of two things:

1. It's too long.
2. It is of no benefit to me.

With just #3,500, you too can start a blog. Ask me how.

Get lost, hungry fuc....ker!
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by MxreR: 12:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Okoroawusa failed woefully as a governor that was why APC lost in Imo state coupled with the indebtedness of the state with nothing to show anywhere on ground.
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 12:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
the same thing will also happen in kogi state if you don't replace that man in Lord Lugard house
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by PapaAdanna: 12:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nothing could have made APC to win in imo state. Never

After what that fool did...?
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Gandollaar(f): 12:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Guzel:
This isa is crazy. No south east governor has done what Rochas did in imo in terms of development
It’s funny coming from someone from Kogi state
Are you from IMO?
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Urchman200: 1:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
We hear una ,people will continue getting sensitization on what leadership is all about. Then it get 2 the president. We will get by the time,for now is all jokes.
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Adaibeku(f): 1:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
immhotep:

Don't worry, Yarimo will defend APC in court.

Meanwhile, what has been seen, cannot be unseen. grin grin

cc lzaa sarrki adaibeku velocity25
yarimo is in d limbo finally

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by jaytee01(m): 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Which level playing field is this fraud talking about?
Nigerians realized that APC is a big scam and voted accordingly.Only large scale rigging especially in the north saved Buhari.
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by kikake: 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Okorocha finished APC in Imo state because he took ancient and modern grudges to govt house after he was elected governor.

Grudges made Okorocha destroy the govt projects in Orlu where he got highest support and number of votes to become governor.

Below is the seven years dilapidated road to Imo state University teaching hospital in Orlu. Okorocha wilfully destroyed roads in this town also.

Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Constantiney: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
Someone said after election, those pro-apc lads would dissapear, that they were just agents of disinformation for the purpose of the presidents re-election.

Now i see its true.

Before, on threads like this, you would have seen the lot consisting sarki cleverly and that bbqguy defending the indefensible but where are they now though?

Smh
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
yarimo is in d limbo finally
He only comes out to whine and complain about APCheat defeat in Rivers state grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by rkennyking(m): 1:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
What this man is simply trying to say is that the people choice is at least recognized to a large extent in the current election dispensation. Unlike the PDP days where election are rather announced but never took place. This is the obvious truth that nobody can dispute . I in particular have my my reservations about this because there is still some influence and inducement in the process. Election should be as independent as possible.
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by olajizz01(m): 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nigeriabiafra80:
Ok, so why do you rig kano election?
But they didn't rigged sokoto that even have very little margins,You this PDP and Biafra have big problems, anywhere you lose,it was rigged because that was how you used to do during your reign at fed level,and anywhere you people win,it was victory for democracy.
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by olajizz01(m): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
Afonja007:
Apc can never win election in south east if not that okorocha used Apga to become governor only to dump it later and decamped to APC we wont be talking of APC governor in south east
But he recontested and won under thesame platform now.

You people's mouth is what is causing you problems.
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Adaibeku(f): 1:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
immhotep:

He only comes out to whine and complain about APCheat defeat in Rivers state grin grin

cc lzaa
i heard afamed is among d captives in saudi arabia

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
Adaibeku:
Was he thinking that Saudi Arabia respects APC mumuism the way Nigeria does ? grin grin

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
olajizz01:
But they didn't rigged sokoto that even have very little margins,You this PDP and Biafra have big problems, anywhere you lose,it was rigged because that was how you used to do during your reign at fed level,and anywhere you people win,it was victory for democracy.
lol I got no Bleep to give
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
iberrylee:
He said the truth about what PDP would have done, if you don't agree with him then argue with your destiny
and apc won 2015 elections...onilu is mad apc lost simple with instrument of coercion is he talking about...election is over let us rest...if apc is democratic like she claims why is nass elections a tug of War why are they trying to impose leaders on nass...why not allow everyone to contest freely and fairly...why hoodwinked gullible minds with d nonsense of party supremacy that's is not real in d ist place...
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Afamed: 10:33am On Apr 09, 2019
Adaibeku:
You can only hear such from Radio Biafra and the midday news from upper Iweka.
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 10:34am On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

You can only hear such from Radio Biafra and the midday news from upper Iweka.
Receive sense.

cc lzaa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Afamed: 10:37am On Apr 09, 2019
immhotep:

Was he thinking that Saudi Arabia respects APC mumuism the way Nigeria does ? grin grin

cc lzaa
Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock.Las las una must humble
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Afamed: 10:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Adaibeku:
Secessionists are truly propagandists.
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 10:40am On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

Electoral lost is worse than Electrical shock.Las las una must humble
have you gone to console Okoroawusa and Amaechi today ? grin
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Afamed: 10:43am On Apr 09, 2019
immhotep:

have you gone to console Okoroawusa and Amaechi today ? grin
No, I am on my way to tribunal with over 1000 SANs to claim Atiku mandate, schmuck.
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 10:44am On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

No, I am on my way to tribunal with over 1000 SANs to claim Atiku mandate, schmuck.
How is your work at the Daura cattle ranch na ? grin
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Afamed: 10:48am On Apr 09, 2019
immhotep:

How is your work at the Daura cattle ranch na ? grin
Well to the Glory of God, the work is perfectly going on well, very legitimate work and lucrative which is better than drug business which your cohorts are used to. You know say one of your blodas, recently in SA was just napped. That might be the last time you saw him
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

Well to the Glory of God, the work is perfectly going on well, very legitimate work and lucrative which is better than drug business which your cohorts are used to.
Are you planning to help GT Bank pay its debt to Innoson, the businessman ? grin grin
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 09, 2019
ijustdey:

Uzodinma challenges defeat at tribunal

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/04/08/apc-why-we-lost-election-in-imo-oyo-others/amp/

Afamed can help in this explanation grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

‘Nnamdi Kanu Didn’t Order Attack Of South-East Governors Abroad’ - Lawyer / AfDB Board Denies Asking Adesina To Resign, Says No Decision Yet On Fresh Probe / APC Strategists Mobilise Against PDP Over Senate Minority Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.