Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,126 members, 7,814,942 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:57 AM

APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others (17242 Views)

There Was No Zoning In Kogi APC, why should there be in Edo? - Oshiomhole / PDP Vs APC: Why We Endorsed Saraki – Fulani Community / R-APC: Why Buhari’s Associates Are Dumping Him – Junaid Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Afamed: 10:54am On Apr 09, 2019
immhotep:

Are you planning to help GT Bank pay its debt to Innoson, the businessman ? grin grin
I will definitely immediately Atiku recovers his mandate from the court at Ochanja market or upper court at Ariaria market
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

I will definitely immediately Atiku recovers his mandate from the court at Ochanja market or upper court at Ariaria market
So basically you are an unrepentant sai babarian grin grin
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Afamed: 11:02am On Apr 09, 2019
immhotep:

So basically you are an unrepentant sai babarian grin grin
When are you recovering from Electoral defeat? Abi is this how you intend to wail for the next 4 years?
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

When are you recovering from Electoral defeat? Abi is this how you intend to wail for the next 4 years?
Amaechi can tell us more about electoral defeat grin

Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Afamed: 11:09am On Apr 09, 2019
immhotep:

Amaechi can tell us more about electoral defeat grin
Saraki has worse Electoral experience. Alas, anyone you people support ends up being a political loser
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

Saraki has worse Electoral experience. Alas, anyone you people support ends up being a political loser
Is that why APCheat lost Oyo, Imo, Rivers, Benue etc etc grin grin
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Afamed: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2019
immhotep:

Is that why APCheat lost Oyo, Imo, Rivers, Benue etc etc grin grin
The reason PDP won the Presidential election and by extension Gombe and Kwara was won in the dream by PDP, serial wailer
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 11:14am On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

The reason PDP won the Presidential election and by extension Gombe and Kwara was won in the dream by PDP, serial wailer
APCheat was looking for oil-producing state by fire by force.
My condolences grin grin
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Afamed: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2019
immhotep:
APCheat was looking for oil-producing state by fire by force. My condolences grin grin
Such as Abia and Anambra with 5 Litres of oil
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

Such as Abia and Anambra with 5 Litres of oil
But Rivers has 5 trillion litres of oil grin grin grin

Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Afamed: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2019
immhotep:
But Rivers has 5 trillion litres of oil grin grin grin
I am giving you the attention you have been craving for?
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

I am giving you the attention you have been craving for?
So you love me kiss kiss
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Afamed: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2019
immhotep:

So you love me kiss kiss
You have gotten enough attention, you dearly have been craving for since all these years. Oya swerve
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

You have gotten enough attention, you dearly have been craving for since all these years. Oya swerve
How APCheat na ?
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Adaibeku(f): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

Secessionists are truly propagandists.
iney ney ney
Ney ney ney ney

Ney

Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Tunbolity(m): 3:33pm On Apr 09, 2019
Afonja007:
his an incumbent governor pls
So an incumbent governor must win his 're-election automatically? Ask Ikedi Ohakim of the same Imo State how he lost 2nd term election. Many other examples like Alao-Akala of Oyo state, Aliyu Akwe-Doma of Nasarawa, and lately the outgoing governor of Bauchi state are good examples to show that incumbent governor can lose 're-election bid. No matter how you wanna deny the presence of APC in the East, the obvious fact is that the party is rooted in Imo and it's on it's platform that Okorocha was 're-elected. Mind you, APC also won Federal Rep seat and later senatorial seat by court declaration in Imo state
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Afonja007: 4:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
Tunbolity:
So an incumbent governor must win his 're-election automatically? Ask Ikedi Ohakim of the same Imo State how he lost 2nd term election. Many other examples like Alao-Akala of Oyo state, Aliyu Akwe-Doma of Nasarawa, and lately the outgoing governor of Bauchi state are good examples to show that incumbent governor can lose 're-election bid. No matter how you wanna deny the presence of APC in the East, the obvious fact is that the party is rooted in Imo and it's on it's platform that Okorocha was 're-elected. Mind you, APC also won Federal Rep seat and later senatorial seat by court declaration in Imo state
can okorocha win his first term in imo state with APC? If not for apga he won't be governor today
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by ridbell01(m): 10:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Afonja007:
Apc can never win election in south east if not that okorocha used Apga to become governor only to dump it later and decamped to APC we wont be talking of APC governor in south east
ignorant
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Tunbolity(m): 12:45pm On Apr 10, 2019
Afonja007:
can okorocha win his first term in imo state with APC? If not for apga he won't be governor today
You are only shifting the goalpost. Did he win re-election under APC? Yes. Those who voted him under APC are neither Hausa or Yoruba, they're your fellow Igbo people so refrain from this hollow and arrogant chest-beating
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Nobody: 12:48pm On Apr 10, 2019
Tunbolity:
You are only shifting the goalpost. Did he win re-election under APC? Yes. Those who voted him under APC are neither Hausa or Yoruba, they're your fellow Igbo people so refrain from this hollow and arrogant chest-beating

grin grin grin

Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Kay512: 8:50am On Apr 11, 2019
Isoduwa:

How?

By buying your hosting and domain from Qservers.net. Should you decide to, I have an affiliate link you can buy through. wink

If you need further assistance, send me a mail.
Re: APC: Why We Lost Election In Imo, Oyo, Others by Kay512: 8:51am On Apr 11, 2019
Richardpossible:

how?

By buying your hosting and domain from Qservers.net. Should you decide to, I have an affiliate link you can buy through. wink

If you need further assistance, send me a mail.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole's Removal : We Haven’t Been Served Any Court Document – APC / Apologise To Southern Govs, Step Down As Atiku’s Running Mate, Clark Tells Okowa / Bobrisky Didn’t Commit Capital Offence, Still In Ikoyi Prison – Officials

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.