Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:21 AM

Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau (38803 Views)

The Convoy Of Pastor Alph Lukau (Photos) / Man 'Resurrected' By Pastor Alph Lukau Arrested By Police / Alph Lukau: Meet The Richest Pastor In The World With Net Worth Of $1 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Nobody: 4:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
probably just wants to disappear from public glare.
i don't trust these stories lipsrsealed

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by chuose2: 4:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
dddd
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by AmazingELixir: 4:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Ok

Death has come to claim it's prize...I suspect Jaqen h'ghar
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by tgmservice: 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
unverified blogger lie

only a fuul will take something from this forum serious

1 Like

Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Francejaik(m): 4:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The God I serve is alive. He will never allow his name be put to shame. This is a clear warning to all those who mock Jesus on Nairaland. You gotta be careful what you joke with.

Richdad

Nice
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by geezynoni: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Mad ooo
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by onatisi(m): 4:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
CASE CLOSED
Gossipninja:
Man 'Resurrected' By Prophet Lukau, Finally Dies

Brighton Elliot Moyo, the Zimbabwean man who South African Prophet, Alph Lukau, controversially ‘resurrected’ from the dead back in February, has died again.

According to H-Metro, Brighton died last week in a village called St Luke’s in South Africa.

Unfortunately for him, Pastor Alph Lukau was not there to facilitate another resurrection. A close family member who spoke to H-Metro, said Elliot was buried on Saturday.

The relative said Elliot’s stomach started swelling and didn’t stop for three days and on the third day, he died. He  is reportedly survived by his wife.

According to other reports, when Brighton joined Lukau’s church there were reports that he was HIV+ and he had kidney failure and tuberculosis.

See more: https://zenithnaija.com/man-resurrected-by-prophet-lukau-finally-dies/

Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by namiji2598: 4:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
they should have called the pastor to raise him again
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Hoodbilonia: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
His stomach started rising like a baloon
Well. Do dey also have magun thr
Or whr the gods angry
Or finally God blast am with better slap wey reach belle
Practice makes perfect
Nawa o
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Goddyj(m): 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Is that so grin

Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Reelmii: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
the guy faked his death before, I guess it was a planned work with the pastor the last time so that the man can make name

and I believe he was paid for a job welcome

but he forgot that there are some things one does not joke with and this is one of them

my God help us

things people do for money ehhhhnn
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Chelseaman2(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
NOW THAT BRIGHTON IS GONE, HE WILL JOIN FULHAM AND HUDDERSFIELD IN D NEW WORLD PREPARED FOR THEM.
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by ShinqRambq: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The God I serve is alive. He will never allow his name be put to shame. This is a clear warning to all those who mock Jesus on Nairaland. You gotta be careful what you joke with son. He ain't Muhammad, Sango, or any other tiny wooden carve called god.

Richdad
Good evening Mr.Reno Omokri,have you made up your mind to reveal your true identity to Nairalanders or do you want me to show them proofs?

1 Like

Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Omooba224: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

The God I serve is alive. He will never allow his name be put to shame. This is a clear warning to all those who mock Jesus on Nairaland. You gotta be careful what you joke with son. He ain't Muhammad, Sango, or any other tiny wooden carve called god.

Richdad
For your tiny mind Jesus is God uhn?

1 Like

Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Brightest04(m): 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Now Prophet Lukau have to show us he has the power to resurrect the dead by resurrecting the dead Moyo of a man.That's if he's really dead.And to know this let a Nigerian doctor go and test him and certified him dead.
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Solokito(m): 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Tuberculosis, HIV and kidney failure,only you
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 08, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
many pastors mock him by doing bad things in secrete. Their chuches still dey grow

3 Likes

Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Excuzeme: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
All these chronic diseases for one man?
Why wont he die, over and over again?

BTW, the Pastor is next on the list.
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by alert01(m): 5:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Since death dey hungry am nau

Pls is John Cena still playing for super eagles of Nigeria.

This is the second time you'll post that @ bolded. are YoU this unfortunate/

This joke is dry, really dry.. crack another. dont quote me or you will be reduced to feministic hoe like pocohantas

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Enemyofpeace: 5:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
alert01:

This is the second time you'll post that @ bolded. are YoU this unfortunate/

This joke is dry, really dry.. crack another. dont quote me or you will be reduced to feministic hoe like pocohantas
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by alert01(m): 5:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Enemyofpeace:

No he retired with Obafemi Martins
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Efuaye(m): 5:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
It sound like a decoy to avoid prosecution.
If he faked his death the first time for fame he can fake it again to evade public glare following the outrage that followed the last drama.

2 Likes

Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by elotajohn1(m): 5:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
Shibaraba:
Alfa lukaku.
Nice one.
This guy is smart
Very smart.
My left blokos tells me he knows about Elliot's demise.

He managed the situation perfectly.

Did miracle to Elliot
People doubted him thats why Elliot died.
Church go begin full again.
Fear Don enter
Meanwhile God on seeing Elliot in heaven......

Or maybe the Elliot guy had to fake his death because of People's talk
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Nobody: 5:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
elotajohn1:

Or maybe the Elliot guy had to fake his death because of People's talk
Hmmm. Thats true ooooo. Nice one
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Nobody: 5:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
omonla10:
Are these news true. Looks like fiction to me..
Ofcourse, it is fake news.
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Nobody: 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Fake cut and join news.
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by XhosaNostra(f): 6:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
This story sounds like a lie. A village called St Luke's in South Africa?
If the location is made up, who knows what else is fictional about this story?
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by SmartMen: 6:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
Sirheny007:
grin grin
Na the original death be this.
First one na sakamanje

Them no born any MOG well to raise am up
he didnt die. na stage to take eyes off him. undecided
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by Bellotelli: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
MUMU.. Who told u Muhammad is God?... try nd borrow small sense at least
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by lomprico(m): 6:28pm On Apr 08, 2019
What of the con pastor? What is his punishment because he arranged the whole script.

For all those saying God cannot be mocked, God did not kill him!!

Modafucker is still alive, chilling somewhere. Lukaku has relocated him so that people will stop probing him.
Re: Brighton Elliot Moyo Dies After 'Resurrection' By Prophet Lukau by lomprico(m): 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad

The person that actually mocked the Christian God was the pastor. Where is he today enjoying his millions lavishly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oba Of Benin Sacks Ohen-Osa Harrison Okao, Priest Of Holy Aruosa Church / Supo Ayokunle Emerges As New CAN President / Prophet Opambour: Men With Big Manhoods, Bleached Skin Won’t Make It To Heaven

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.