Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,815 members, 7,844,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 04:03 AM

Nollywood Actress Celebrates Birthday By Offering Her Virginity To Don Jazzy To - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Celebrates Birthday By Offering Her Virginity To Don Jazzy To (551 Views)

Snapchat Filters Turn Peter Okoye, Falz And Don Jazzy To Slay Queens (video, Pix / Simi Was Pestering Don Jazzy To Listen To Her Mixtape 4 Years Ago / 'Snake Swallowed My Money' - Don Jazzy To A Lady Who Begged Him For Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Celebrates Birthday By Offering Her Virginity To Don Jazzy To by Petfadblog: 12:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
[img]https://4.bp..com/-KfYvHPZL6g4/XKpoaBAarPI/AAAAAAAAAvM/o5FmYPoX4dw_Axaz5UeldwwcFNLseq3EwCLcBGAs/s1600/nolly.jpg[/img]

An upcoming nollywood actress Sussan Fredrick, took to Instagram to celebrate her birthday, saying that although her virginity is still intact, she cannot sell it for 20 million, but that she is offering it free of charge to Donjazzy on her birthday, today.

She wrote;

‘Wao! Happy Birthday to me, God’s Grace keep me going, and I still keep it (Virginity) intact, even 20milion won’t make it happen soon, Uncle #donjazzy my crush u can have it anytime, if that will make you marry this year. �’

https://www.9jaglitzloaded.com/2019/04/nollywood-actress-celebrates-birthday.html

(1) (Reply)

25 Amazingly Fun And Gross Facts You Never Knew About Your Butt (1) / Niniola Reacts To Drake Requests Her Song On British Radio / I Get Nervous As All Eyes Are Usually On Me In Public – Patience Ozokwor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.