Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,538 members, 7,808,975 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:20 PM

People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) (38928 Views)

Help: Using A 'dummy Ticket' In Place Of A Return Flight Ticket. / Abroad-based Nigerian Man Dies 2 Days After Landing In Nigeria (photo, Video) / Where To Book Train Ticket From Lagos To Kano (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by Gossipninja: 1:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
This is what you have to go through to get a train ticket in Nigeria, this is 2019, who did this to us

From government officials to the average Nigerian, there is something about the average Nigerian and looking out for a way to make things difficult for every Nigerian.

We create problems where none should exist. This is 2019, it would cost nothing to have people buy train tickets online, then check in to board the train but what do we have instead? Queues. More time and life wasted. What is wrong with us?

https://zenithnaija.com/see-what-people-go-through-just-to-get-a-train-ticket-in-nigeria-photo/

30 Likes 5 Shares

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by delugajackson: 1:11pm On Apr 08, 2019
I look around and all I see is failure all over the country. What will it take to get this country working again? Even Donald Trump will resign after 6months of being president.

181 Likes 11 Shares

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by Officialgarri: 1:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
And so what ? Should the ticket be brought to their homes ?

I'm waiting for those who will come to claim "here in America" ...

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by NaijaRoyalty(m): 1:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
It is well.with Nigeria

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by Blue3k(m): 1:16pm On Apr 08, 2019
NRC needs online ticketing and train passes. Im sure alot if these people are daily users. They should sell weekly and monthly passes.

70 Likes 7 Shares

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by Preshy561(f): 1:18pm On Apr 08, 2019
Zoogeria

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by SageMK: 1:20pm On Apr 08, 2019
So what's the problem here?

This is a common sight in developing countries na.
You should be more appreciative of the cooperation.

People also queue up just to buy akara from Mama Salamatu every morning so that's no an issue. Not yet.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by iluvdonjazzy: 1:23pm On Apr 08, 2019
Na wea dem dey go sef

2 Likes

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by CheapDataGuy: 1:33pm On Apr 08, 2019
angry
Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by tgmservice: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
Think this is a blogger lie

These people i see in the pic are to clean to enter that tattered train i see across Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by yesloaded: 1:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
welcome to naija
Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

You need reorientation. Some of you have adapted so well to ill treatment that you fight anyone who speaks up... Stockholm syndrome. sad

They are obviously understaffed. They need to open more channels for ticket sales to avoid long queues and also use ticket machines to enable people pay with their debit cards for ease...

107 Likes 10 Shares

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by Nobodyperson: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Next level is just starting.
I expect more bombings In the north.
Ijn
Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by OBAGADAFFI: 1:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
grin
Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by lexyman(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
even in china you queue to buy tickets ....just that the system can attend to 10people in less than 20seconds .

2 Likes

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by Kelvin30286063(m): 1:36pm On Apr 08, 2019
Eyah... I'd rather go and take a bus than go through this.
Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by olaolulazio(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
delugajackson:
I look round and all I see failure all over the country. What will it take to get this country working again? Even Donald Trump will resign after 6months of being president.
Are u d success of this country?

Be positive and maybe u join the race since u have a positive solution to d problem of the country.
Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by KidsNEXTdoor: 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

Shut Up there

Aren't you ashamed of yourself

Such a useless comment

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by babadeee(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
We have enjoyed change grin grin. Now next level cheesy by the time we are through with next level una wey vote go beg for mercy las las, Shey eni e mad ni angry

2 Likes

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by Illuminados(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
What a country
Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by Kingkun69(m): 1:37pm On Apr 08, 2019
People use trains in Nigeria
Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by sinaj(f): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Officialgarri:

yes sir, at this age it should be bought online at the comfort of your bed

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by yemmight(m): 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
If you really know the history of railway in Nigeria for years you will appreciate this government. For Nigeria today railway is now working from Lagos to as far as Kano. This process might be slow but there is work in progress. Since our second coming of democracy, this is the only time rail-line has come back alive.

4 Likes

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Even brt buses people suffer too cry
Before you board cry
We are in a hurry in Nigeria to create innovation without proper feasibility studies and the know how technology. angry

2 Likes

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by ajayiopy: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gossipninja:
This is what you have to go through to get a train ticket in Nigeria, this is 2019, who did this to us

From government officials to the average Nigerian, there is something about the average Nigerian and looking out for a way to make things difficult for every Nigerian.

We create problems where none should exist. This is 2019, it would cost nothing to have people buy train tickets online, then check in to board the train but what do we have instead? Queues. More time and life wasted. What is wrong with us?

https://zenithnaija.com/see-what-people-go-through-just-to-get-a-train-ticket-in-nigeria-photo/

GOOD BUSINESS IDEA FOR BANK AND INTERSWITCH

1 Like

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by holina: 1:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
All we know is how to get B.sc, masters and phd. No application. imaging lecturers in my building and surveying department built a structure and collapsed.

i tire for this country

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: People Queue To Buy Train Ticket In Nigeria (photo) by jayextra(m): 1:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
I'm not surprised

welcome to the Zoo's Next Level grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) / Baby Survived Accident In Enugu That Killed The Mum, Policeman, Others / Muslims Block Federal Road In Kogi State For Friday Prayers. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.