Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) (29932 Views)

Christian Chukwu: After God, It’s Otedola In My Life / Otedola Presents $50,000 Cheque To Christian Chukwu, Former Super Eagles Coach / Ned Nwoko Gives Christian Chukwu N5 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by ChangeIsCostant: 1:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
Representatives of the Nigeria Football Federation have former Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu who is sick. The former senior national team captain is said to be in need of support to help him to get medical treatment overseas, Grand Patron of ex-Enugu Rangers Players Association, Benson Ejindu revealed.

Ejindu revealed that the former Rangers International coach needs the sum of $50,000 for his round trip to the United States of America, surgery, medication and general after-surgery care.

However, The President of the Nigeria Football Governing Body, Amaju Pinnick has pledged that the Federation will support Chukwu in this hard time.

“I am not in Nigeria presently but I have asked the NFF Acting President, Barr. Seyi Akinwunmi to take full charge and ensure that this matter is treated promptly,” Pinnick told thenff.com. “It was for this kind of development that I spoke about the welfare foundation for our legends at the 2nd AITEO-NFF Awards in Lagos on 1st April 2019. The NFF would always be there to lend support to our legends in their hour of need.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/nff-delegates-visit-ailing-ex-super-eagles-coach-christian-chukwu.html

3 Likes

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by delugajackson: 1:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Atleast they didn't wait until his death. You don't have to move a mountain to help people, particularly in times of need. Love, compassion and humanity should compel you to do so.

11 Likes 5 Shares

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by JasonScoolari: 2:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Without any doubt, Amaju Pinnick is the best NFF president since it's creation.
He coordinates the Glass House and has single handedly bring peace to the once Royal Rumble Glass House.

I pray Chairman Chukwu gets the much needed support from the NFF.

75 Likes 4 Shares

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by oluwatosink: 2:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Good one. This Amaju pinnick is doing well. cool

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Get well soon.

4 Likes

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by majamajic(m): 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2019
get well soon sir

5 Likes

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Pls is John Cena still playing for super eagles of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by hisexcellency34: 4:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Gluttons! They went there to drink beer and palmwine

2 Likes

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by rectitude(m): 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Good move, we should show them support and care when they're still alive.
Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:
He coordinates the Glass House and has single handedly bring peace to the once Royal Rumble Glass House.

Lol but he also pockets egunje from the football treasury grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
Double post cool
Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by ecclize: 4:35pm On Apr 08, 2019
This man use to be fat he don shrink finish get well soon

1 Like

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by shegra58: 4:38pm On Apr 08, 2019
Enemyofpeace:
Pls is John Cena still playing for super eagles of Nigeria.
is that your get well soon message?

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by MetaPhysical: 4:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
I was shown an old picture of eagles couple of days ago. I saw this guy with muda lawal, odegbami, okpalla and a guy named ringo at a club abroad. What happened to him? So sorry to hear.
Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Approve the cash for his treatment abroad and stop visiting to show off angry

ChangeIsCostant:
Representatives of the Nigeria Football Federation have former Super Eagles Coach Christian Chukwu who is sick. The former senior national team captain is said to be in need of support to help him to get medical treatment overseas, Grand Patron of ex-Enugu Rangers Players Association, Benson Ejindu revealed.

Ejindu revealed that the former Rangers International coach needs the sum of $50,000 for his round trip to the United States of America, surgery, medication and general after-surgery care.

However, The President of the Nigeria Football Governing Body, Amaju Pinnick has pledged that the Federation will support Chukwu in this hard time.

“I am not in Nigeria presently but I have asked the NFF Acting President, Barr. Seyi Akinwunmi to take full charge and ensure that this matter is treated promptly,” Pinnick told thenff.com. “It was for this kind of development that I spoke about the welfare foundation for our legends at the 2nd AITEO-NFF Awards in Lagos on 1st April 2019. The NFF would always be there to lend support to our legends in their hour of need.”

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/04/nff-delegates-visit-ailing-ex-super-eagles-coach-christian-chukwu.html
Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
shegra58:
is that your get well soon message?
person no fit ask question in peace again?
Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by bigtt76(f): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
This looks like a drinking joint at the National Stadium .....doesn't look like Christian Chukwu's house though. See the man in green track suit seating comfortably eating khebab and drinking palmy. A sick man won't be offering visitors that in his house naaaaa undecided

ChangeIsCostant:

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by brodalikeme(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wao, Coachy looks really sick. Divine intervention in Jesus name-amen

3 Likes

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by Amuocha: 4:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Buhari sef angry
Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by Alaniolawale: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Get Well Soon Chukwu!
Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by kamez(m): 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2019
this life eeeh
Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by Nice123(m): 4:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
50,000 $ to send him abroad. Everything abroad!! My people and slave mentality.

We are talking about over 15m naira here just for one man to travel abroad for medics because he is 'important' yet many are dying hourly due to negligence by every citizen of this country. Still we have teaching hospitals in every state.

Until 'important' Nigerians stop this madness of abroad medical trip, nothing will ever improve in our health system.

My fellow 'lazy' Nigerians are here commenting and expressing sympathy for these people. Honestly I weep for generation and that of my unborn children. Until we are ready to make this country ungovernable for this people, nothing will ever improve.
Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by Solowande(m): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Gluttons! They went there to drink beer and palmwine
They shld go and cry there?
Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by Nice123(m): 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2019

So who is now gonna take care if the poor ones?
Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by bolintonakd: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Get well soon
Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by Sirjamo: 4:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
JasonScoolari:

I like Pinnick, the guy knows what he's doing, unlike some incompetent old hag we used to have there before

2 Likes

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by Muscomide: 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
Why does it appear like all our heroes past, including actors, musicians, etc don't make adequate provision for latter years health and life insurance? 'Chairman Chukwu' suppose don make better coins for him playing and coaching career na. No wonder my elderly Mama dey ever talk say make person nor take all him fingers chop food.

1 Like

Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by Lanre4uonly(m): 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Kudos to NFF under the leadership of Amaju Pinnick.
Wishing Christian Chukwu quick recovery.
Re: NFF Delegates Visit Christian Chukwu Who Is Sick (Photos) by Meritocracy: 5:13pm On Apr 08, 2019
Why everybody is travelling abroad for medical treatment, is there anything we can do perfectly in Nigeria except corruption?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Chelsea Fans Protest Super League, Stop Team Bus From Entering Stamford Bridge / Top Five Lessons From Portugal's Euro 2016 Win / Six People Injured By Giant Lightning Strike During PGA Golf Tournament (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.