Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,060 members, 7,818,177 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:31 AM

Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many (19253 Views)

Gunmen Attack Checkpoint In Umunze Anambra, Kill 3 Police Officers / Gunmen Open Fire On A Drinking Joint In Anambra, Kill 4 Men And A Lady (video) / Mambilla Militia Attack Fulani People In Taraba, Kill & Injure Many (Graphic Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
LazyGold:

Still beating your hairy Chest, Is alright

Cowards are also lazy people.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
jrusky:
Can we blame them? Buhari spoke in wherever he went to 3 days ago and his not strike day after.

To be honest I can't blame these murderers when in the last presidential election their Sultan called Buhari carted away votes he desires in that region is it not a shame? I never expect a single soul to even say let him or her vote for Buhari in SS and SE but reverse was the case.

Buhari can never in a sane world tells me as a rtd General and the president he does not know what to do to stop just ordinary fulani bastards. Buhari has no excuse he is their sponsor and their henchman.

Let every state and community or region defend their territory with everything possible unless this happen these bastards will not learn their lesson.

NO same human in eastern Nigeria voted for buhari

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Barzinime(m): 3:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
And you know all this?
You must be v.intelligent shocked shocked shocked shocked

jrusky:
Can we blame them? Buhari spoke in wherever he went to 3 days ago and his not strike day after.

To be honest I can't blame these murderers when in the last presidential election their Sultan called Buhari carted away votes he desires in that region is it not a shame? I never expect a single soul to even say let him or her vote for Buhari in SS and SE but reverse was the case.

Buhari can never in a sane world tells me as a rtd General and the president he does not know what to do to stop just ordinary fulani bastards. Buhari has no excuse he is their sponsor and their henchman.

Let every state and community or region defend their territory with everything possible unless this happen these bastards will not learn their lesson.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Kyrestas: 3:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
THIS PICTURE IS FROM THE NORTH LIAR.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by kikake: 3:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:
These terrorist are on rampage again....
The other day, they were asking for land...
Today, they are killing where they are given land already.

These terrorist deserve no place in midst of humans.
Anambra west should rise and wipe these terrorist out before they declare jihad on you guys.

But did gov Obiano truly give out land to these terrorists?

Which Igbo does not understand that giving out land to herdsmen is invitation to Jihadidts?

Cattle is no longer reared by herdsmen wandering about with cattle.

Only objective of Fulani in Nigeria to reject modern method of rearing cattle in ranches is Fulani desire to occupy and control the south of Nigeria.

Ghanaian President has just issued order that any cattle found wandering on any Ghanaian street be slaughtered and roasted like in barbecue.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Barzinime(m): 3:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
I wonder oo
grin grin grin

My name is Ali Hassan and these are my fellow herdsmen from Kastina.

We are here to kill you all, so go and tell your people and come back quickly so we can carry on with the killings.

Denikayan:
Who asked for the tribe of the criminals?

Every crime is now perpetrated by herdsmen. As if they tell their victims their occupation and tribe.

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 3:52pm On Apr 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Mr Man, I thought u said there are no Fulani Herdsmen in Anambra grin

Our enemies are already rejoicing......

They take delight in times of temporary pain....

But chance will happen to u all....

These are the moments u know real enemies and. Friends.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by kikake: 3:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lilimax:
They have won the election shocked
Killings and lawlessness can commence abi?
They will always deny that they're not aware of it

Umu nna a, mepekweenu anya unu! shocked
Kekweenu nkwucha maka na awusa abatago Awka undecided

Fulani herdsmen killers went on break about three months to the presidential election.
Now they have won, they have resumed their Jihad.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Dbarrzx: 3:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
as a Govr. Obiano can do little or nothing...this should be tackled at the federal level, this country is sleep-walking into another war
Preshy561:
It is quite unfortunate Obiano the drunkard and buhari ass wiper is the governor of Anambra state.

2 Likes

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Austineva:
My brother make I advise u! Between Anambra and Ebonyi who acts more like men? Let me tell u my brother, Ebonyians don't wait 4 government to intervene in a matter like dis cos government will never listen to them. They take d bull on d horn. If u re so proud of d so call Anambrans y won't u guys act like men and wipe away ordinary enemy like herdmen, very ordinary people. Abi, una de wait 4 government dat will never listen to u guys abi una wan make they take over Anambra, ur state all d way 4rm North? Hmm that can never happen in Ebonyi. Thats y Ebonyi people re men indeed cos real men don't wait 4 government b4 they intervene cin dia matter. So, I advise u my brother always think b4 insulting Ebonyians cos we re more of men that u guys bye

Imagine....our enemies are already rejoicing...just look at what someone typed.......

Imagine....should I call this mockery....

Enemies are creeping out one by one......and we all. Know where they coming from....

People died and u here writing this lamentation......

Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by LazyGold(m): 3:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Cowards are also lazy people.

What's this idiot saying? Yeah you are all bunch of Lazy people in your family so you are also cowards, I get it

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 4:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
Austineva:
They re killing u in ur state and u guys( Anambrans )are,watching them in ur own house. Hmm. Dats y I like Ebonyians, they don't take poo 4rm any body being it who and what. If na mouth now them go make pass just like d likes of Osagyfo and co. Show them that here is East not North, where they do anyhow. Get ur fighting tools, strong weapons and wipe them away over night and they will respect and honor u. Terrorism is not one man business. Killings is for all. Kudos to Ebonyians because they don't take poo 4rm anybody. We re all Nigerians under d same law of killings. Let's kill who dat kills us!

Alright......rejoice more in ur ego....

I now agree that all around us are enemies.......parading as brothers.

Imagine post.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by delishpot: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
Herdsmen:
Obiano is a fool..

Id boys provoke nack those idiots for bida road and brigde head..na same obiano go deploy troops..

If not for the Love of apga ..that sellout would have been done n dusted..retire to his home place..

Obiano has given more privilege and protection to hausa Fulani more than he gave to anambrains ..
A traitor ...drunk and stupidly foolish..

Under his administration..hausa has killed more anambrains than any other time in the history of the state..

If not fuel tanker..break failure of dangote..or ipob bodies floating..

Not even uzor Kalu gave such powers to hausa ..even though he was close to them..

Obiano might be the last of apga..

Times have changed..and we will change with time..
Otherwise one-day you will seat in your house and break your balls..

Anambrains obiano is evil...

So una chose political party over security and proper governance? God have mercy
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 08, 2019
kikake:

But did gov Obiano truly give out land to these terrorists?

Which Igbo does not understand that giving out land to herdsmen is invitation to Jihadidts?

Cattle is no longer reared by herdsmen wandering about with cattle.

Only objective of Fulani in Nigeria to reject modern method of reading cattle in ranches is Fulani desire to occupy and control the south of Nigeria.

Ghanaian President has just issued order that any cattle found wandering on any Ghanaian street be slaughtered and roasted like in barbecue.

The situation is already under control....
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by kikake: 4:02pm On Apr 08, 2019
Barzinime:
I wonder oo
grin grin grin

My name is Ali Hassan and these are my fellow herdsmen from Kastina.

We are here to kill you all, so go and tell your people and come back quickly so we can carry on with the killings.

Wow.

It's Oyibo that keeps one Nigeria. One Nigeria is not kept by the power of northern and southwestern Nigeria.

As you go on with your criminality of killing, beheading and blackmailing others because they share one Nigeria with you, Oyibo is also watching.

On the day Biafra shall rise, it shall happen in a vum vam blitzkrieg mode.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 4:05pm On Apr 08, 2019
globemoney:

Idiots always looking for any means to insult obiano even if it means using fake and unconfirmed news. OBiano will never support PDP/Atiku until you expalin to us what pdp did for SE in 16 years

Oga this is not politics but people lives biko.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Elders talk about restrains because in most cases (especially under buhari), If u retaliate n kill Fulani Herdsmen, soldiers will be sent to ur village

I totally get your point, but these communities have to make a choice: 1. Allow themselves to be slaughtered willy-nilly, or 2. Defend themselves and let Buhari send his military. In either of the above choices, there must be a loss of lives. However, if the communities resort to the second choice, that would attract more international attention and condemnation should the MOFO in Aso Rock send his "jackbooted thugs" to kill innocent civilians...men women and children. What I am saying is that people MUST defend themselves by any means necessary. In this day and age, people have to resort to both conventional and unconventional weapons to attack these Military Thugs. A clear example is the Boko Haram scenario. They or their armored vehicles are by no means immune to IEDs. They are just like a bully and one thing you do not do is give in to a bully...but you confront him.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by globemoney: 5:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Afonja wetin concern u and SE?
See you head like afonja.

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by hammerFC: 6:12pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dear Cococandy, I told my homosexual Anambra brothers that the Gas and Oil tanker explosion every year was a terrorist attack but they laughed at me and called me names.

I wonder wat they have to say now or is this how Ndiigbo will live from now on in the East?

They kill u in the North claiming u live on their land and they kill u in your village and force u to live in fear of attack.

Wat is their claim this time?

cc globmoney, , Pazienza.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by hammerFC: 6:14pm On Apr 08, 2019
ANAMBRA IS PETTY TO THE CORE, IT IS TIME WE RETURN THE FAVOUR ON THIS FCUKTARDS IN THEIR NATURAL HABITANT.

NA AWAY MATCH REMAIN.

FOLLOW DEM BACK TO WHERE-EVER THEY CAME FROM AND ENDANGER THEIR CHILDRENS THROATS.

ANYTHING ELSE, SHORT OF BRUTAL REVENGE IS UNACCEPTABLE.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, WE DONT HAVE LAND IN ANAMBRA.

SO IF THIS IS A CASE OF GIVE US LAND, THEN THEY HAVE FAILED WOEFULLY.

IT IS LIKE POURING WATER ON STONE.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 6:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
MaNyEsq:

I totally get your point, but these communities have to make a choice: 1. Allow themselves to be slaughtered willy-nilly, or 2. Defend themselves and let Buhari send his military. In either of the above choices, there must be a loss of lives. However, if the communities resort to the second choice, that would attract more international attention and condemnation should the MOFO in Aso Rock send his "jackbooted thugs" to kill innocent civilians...men women and children. What I am saying is that people MUST defend themselves by any means necessary. In this day and age, people have to resort to both conventional and unconventional weapons to attack these Military Thugs. A clear example is the Boko Haram scenario. They or their armored vehicles are by no means immune to IEDs. They are just like a bully and one thing you do not do is give in to a bully...but you confront him.

Forget international attention Ooo. Buhari has slaughtered thousands of Shiites and international community no do anything.

All I'm trying to say initially was that the Herdsmen situation is quite a difficult one for us to deal with, especially because of the bigot in Aso Rock

1 Like

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 6:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
LazyGold:

What's this idiot saying? Yeah you are all bunch of Lazy people in your family so you are also cowards, I get it

I'm saying that u are a coward n ur username is also lazy... grin
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by IvarTheTerrible: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
dokyOloye:

In Igbo land ,the herdsmen commit atrocities and flee into d bush while in your place they stand publicly to make press statement after that.
You get the gist?

You are not even ashamed. They killed the coward men and fvcked the hell out of the women.

Maybe you are even Fulani sef judging with how cowardly your men are. Product of a Fulani donor grin grin cheesy

You are still not ashamed to chest-beat after this disgrace! grin cheesy
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 08, 2019
Osagyefo98:

Our enemies are already rejoicing......

They take delight in times of temporary pain....

But chance will happen to u all....

These are the moments u know real enemies and. Friends.

I can't be ur enemy because u are not even an IGBO man.
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by IvarTheTerrible: 6:48pm On Apr 08, 2019
LazyGold:

You guys are shameless cowards, still beating your hairy chest after they raped your women

Maybe the dokyoloye guy sef na Fulani.

Because he rants about Yorubas and yet has a Yoruba moniker. Confused identity shows a Yoruba or Fulani donated the sperm grin cheesy. cheesy
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by dokyOloye: 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Maybe the dokyoloye guy sef na Fulani.

Because he rants about Yorubas and yet has a Yoruba moniker. Confused identity shows a Yoruba or Fulani donated the sperm grin cheesy. cheesy
4 quotes from you alone on my single post.
You must be in sivia pains grin grin grin

Adios amigo grin
Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by IvarTheTerrible: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
dokyOloye:

4 quotes from you alone on my single post.
You must be in sivia pains grin grin grin

Adios amigo grin

I am sure you lost how to count because of the hot tears.

Cry baby cry

1 Share

Re: Herdsmen In Anambra Kill Six Farmers, Injure Many by Nobody: 7:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Forget international attention Ooo. Buhari has slaughtered thousands of Shiites and international community no do anything.

All I'm trying to say initially was that the Herdsmen situation is quite a difficult one for us to deal with, especially because of the bigot in Aso Rock

The citizens just have to defend themselves with or without the HELP of the government. Death is a natural process. As mortals, we MUST go thru the process one day and it's only a question of "when" or "how." So, if you must die at the hands of your adversary, you might as well take some of them with you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Suspected Kidnap Kingpin, Usman Hassan Arrested In Ogun / Horror: Lagos Student Stabs Father In The Eye Over Christmas Clothes. / NAFDAC Busts Fake Bottled Water Syndicate In Port Harcourt (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.