Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,327 members, 7,815,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 PM

Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction (23575 Views)

Hyzah, The Nigerian Rapper Drake Followed On Instagram / Iyabo Ojo Storms Kemi Olunloyo's 55th Birthday In Style, See Her Reaction / Blackmailers Threaten To Release Tonto Dikeh's Nude Photos. See Her Reaction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by skyfather09(m): 4:41pm On Apr 08, 2019
drake fvckboy... e get Wetin him dey find.
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Jason007: 4:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
success is like a sweet smell. ..

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Nobody: 4:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lanretoye:
what is wrong with this one,drake followed you is what...kill your self with low self esteem so ti gbo. artists are dropping hit tracks and she is following drake upandan on Twitter.
And who told you she has no hits

2 Likes

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by MrDojo(m): 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:
Who nor go happy say drake follow am
I guess if na Nigeria artiste follow am like that she nor go happy at all because everybody know say Nigeria artiste dey sing crappy
Especially that frogged voice called Davido.
2face and burna boy are the only ones talented.

I wonder how her reaction would look like if bigger boys and bigger girls whose voice can make you love music totally follow her on Instagram

Bigger boys and bigger girls like:
The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

Nobody on that list is bigger than Drake.

2 Likes

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
comshots:
I love her songs.I mistook her for niyola of banky w record label
Same here
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Rilley(m): 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:
parody lipsrsealed
Are you this dumb? can't you check the account first before typing trash.
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by femi4: 4:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
tohyorsih2:
parody lipsrsealed
you no dey see verified ni
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by AngelaUdoka(f): 4:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
quote author=freemanbubble post=77370593]Who nor go happy say drake follow am
I guess if na Nigeria artiste follow am like that she nor go happy at all because everybody know say Nigeria artiste dey sing crappy

I wonder how her reaction would look like if bigger boys and bigger girls whose voice can make you love music totally follow her on Instagram

The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

Living Avicii or Dead Avicii...
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Nobody: 4:49pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nairalanders and bad energy....... All of una above me, especially those at first page, if small doctor, even ordinary Rema follow you on IG, you no go craze?? radarada
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by adewest1999(m): 4:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit's
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

add Juice wrld guy
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by seunprodigy13: 4:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

the frogged voice that will buy ur entire generation abi

1 Like

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Nobody: 4:55pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

Avicii is DEAD
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by AnuliKay: 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Happy for her

This Twitter Thread On Jamaican Men In Relationships Is Sad & Funny

Last week, Kavaughn Williams asked a question on Twitter. It seemed harmless, but has led to a wildfire that hasn’t quenched till now. After reading through comments on Jamaican men in relationships, you’d be left unhappily laughing.

See more: https://kaynuli.com/this-twitter-thread-on-jamaican-men-in-relationships-is-sad-funny/

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by chally100(m): 5:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
So wen Jeff Bezos followed me, did I come here to announce it
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Holawhales: 5:03pm On Apr 08, 2019
Oh Lord! Where hath thou? Make me A celebrity's Celebrity wink
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by ifeelgood: 5:07pm On Apr 08, 2019
Why she no fill her broken teeth.
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by madmax2018: 5:10pm On Apr 08, 2019
What will she do if Jesus followed her on Instagram.... undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Rilley(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Yuceeluv:
Me I just want to know what this foreign slang "sheesh" means.
Cos I tire for my country people and copy copy.

BTW hanty niniola, sometimes you jes gotta act cool so people don't misinterprete your actions.

See someone now saying you have low self esteem.
Mind ur biz
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by lloyds(m): 5:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Na Scam. . Fake drake dey follow you madam. Beware!
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

Brymo?

Timi Dakolo?

Ruby Gyang?

Simi?

Praiz?

Bez?

Asa?

Nneka?

Adekunle Gold?

Nonso Amadi?
Sojay?

Even though I don't listen to alternative music, I know there are a lot of talented artistes in naija.
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Nobody: 5:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
lloyds:
Na Scam. . Fake drake dey follow you madam. Beware!
Can't you see the account is verified?
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by ibnlawal(m): 5:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nigerians will never stop celebrating mediocrity...
Making all these fuss coz Drake followed her and O.P find it worthy to make the front page.
Hehehe! All these our mumu artists self,...
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Maverickking1(m): 5:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

Avicii don die baba
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by fortunechy(m): 5:51pm On Apr 08, 2019
What an achievement
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by tstx(m): 6:00pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

Avicii is dead
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by BanjiHols(m): 6:04pm On Apr 08, 2019
I am so happy for her.. Y'all may prefer Teni but any time anyday Nini's sound appease my soul wink
Signs for future collaboration
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Asour: 6:44pm On Apr 08, 2019
freemanbubble:

The weekend
Sia
Katty pery
Passenger
Bruno Mars
Avicii
Twenty one pilot
The Chainsmokers
Dig the kid
Cold play
Khalid
Maroon 5
Calum scot
John legend
Selena Gomez
Post malone
Ellie Goulding
Christiana aquilera
A great big world
Rita ora
Clean bandit
Dua lipa
Martin garixx
Major Lazer
The night

Sir, Avicii's late.
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Sergioaguero: 6:54pm On Apr 08, 2019
C.ronaldo follow me
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by EmekaBlue(m): 6:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Me wey Angel Michael dey follow since nko
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by dederocs(m): 7:08pm On Apr 08, 2019
She is dope tongue
Re: Drake Followed Ninola First On Instagram. Her Reaction by Xbursta(m): 7:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
Las las na share e collect him

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shan George: Days Of Deceptive Yahoo Pastors Are Numbered, Repent False Prophets / Miss Anambra Sex-tape: Police Denies Arresting Suspects Behind Leaked Video / Williams Uchemba Under Spiritual Attack For Starting #GiveChallenge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.