Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,483 members, 7,958,457 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 02:44 PM

University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) (31721 Views)

School Of Nursing (S.O.N.), Baptist Medical Centre, Saki 2024/25 Nursing Admissi / Bayero University Graduates 68 New Medical Doctors / Federal Medical Centre, Owerri 2019/2020 INTERNSHIP APPLICATION FORM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by myuniben: 4:25pm On Apr 08, 2019
The picture below is the new building of University of Lagos medical centre

Source https://www.myuniben.com.ng/2019/04/picture-of-unilags-newly-constructed.html

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by olatunjithomas(m): 4:26pm On Apr 08, 2019
awesome... a good one from the school management

meanwhile 2 months after and you visit the Toilets as an aspiring student. it's either you're admitted to the hospital or you're admitted for Academics. Either ways, you must be admitted.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by PureMind2: 4:27pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nice one
Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by Arsenella007(f): 5:57pm On Apr 08, 2019
Now this is a master piece. I hope it will be properly maintained. We have very poor maintenance culture in Nigeria

24 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 08, 2019
Just visit the LATRINE in 2weeks time.
I trust people who reside there

33 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by ogtavia(m): 7:21pm On Apr 08, 2019
Newly built or remodelled? Because there is nothing modern about this building.

11 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by IvarTheTerrible: 7:22pm On Apr 08, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Yeah. Just like the ones who wrecked UNN in Enugu with akpu shiit

67 Likes 6 Shares

Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by Mutemenot(m): 7:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nice structures. Pls maintain

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
IvarTheTerrible:

Yeah. Just like the ones who wrecked UNN in Enugu with akpu shiit
they are everywhere.
They reside among humans with their inhuman behavior.
They occupy Nairaland as well.

Imagine if NAIRALAND were to be a Latrine meant to be flushed regularly

2 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by Amuocha: 8:58pm On Apr 08, 2019
Lagos Waste Management System sef
Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by nicepoker101(m): 9:29pm On Apr 08, 2019
Within a month you won't recognize the place again. Poor maintenance will set in.
Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by abumeinben(m): 10:43pm On Apr 08, 2019
Wow...

Next got to be medical research center, funded by those billionaires of ours.

That's how development begins.

*Edit*

So na uniben dey report this nuus shocked

or4lawbasement....only uniben understands that language. grin
Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by crackhouse(m): 10:59pm On Apr 08, 2019
Let's see how it will look like next yr
Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by 1Straff: 11:34pm On Apr 08, 2019
I pray they maintain it with great light and updated facilities

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBzTh1Hk-AA
Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by EbukaHades10(m): 2:04am On Apr 09, 2019
ogtavia:
Me sef shock when I see "newly constructed ".

Their nurses wey dey do like say them dey force them come work.

4 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by Hotfreezer: 2:47am On Apr 09, 2019
EVILFOREST:

Gala hawkers are not allowed there. That spirit of pig inside them won't allow their type near there.

The only way they may be found there is as specimens. Unfortunately, this is human medicine, not veterinary medicine. So, they can't ever enter there.

I wonder if Unilag has a zoo. My pigs need to feel at home. You see them shouting Zoo all around Nairaland like monkeys in kindergarten.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by KingLennon(m): 5:12am On Apr 09, 2019
Give this same building 2 years from now and it will look like a Public university Hostel
Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by Teespice(f): 5:50am On Apr 09, 2019
this is so beautiful. I only hope the interior was also refurbished as well.
proud akokite.
Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by Nobody: 7:13am On Apr 09, 2019
Now that's Dope cool
Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by Kreamie(m): 7:14am On Apr 09, 2019
I’m giving it a few months..

The usual rot will set in
Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by contigiency(m): 7:14am On Apr 09, 2019
We are indeed making progress as a nation.
Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by personal59: 7:14am On Apr 09, 2019
not newly constructed but the old one was renovated

3 Likes

Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by jetz(m): 7:14am On Apr 09, 2019
Equipment nko oooo no be by fine building o
Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by noblefuwad(m): 7:15am On Apr 09, 2019
olatunjithomas:
awesome... a good one from the school management

Las Las the product that will be produced from there will relocate to abroad ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by tstx(m): 7:16am On Apr 09, 2019
Dope

I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
I build websites and I am based in Abuja, see my signature
Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by RichBoy247: 7:23am On Apr 09, 2019
ogtavia:

Why does good news give you headache? My brethren, go and wash your mind with hypo and detergent.

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by Nobody: 7:24am On Apr 09, 2019
Nice one
Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by Mekanus(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2019
Let's see the inside first to know how well equipped the center is, it's not all about fine building.

1 Like

Re: University Of Lagos New Medical Centre (Photo) by Legendguy(m): 7:28am On Apr 09, 2019
Stupid medical centre with insensitive staff
With the money we PSID for tiship, wen we are not feeling fine, come and see how they will pack panadol for us. No confirm malaria drugs, nothing special about here. Thank God I m done with this sch

(1) (2) (Reply)

Landmark University, Omu Aran Library (Photos) / 2015 UTME: 11 Most Sought After Universities In Nigeria / Please Advice; Degree In Nursing Or Degree In Electrical Engineering

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.