Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,946 members, 7,835,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Is This University For Real? The University Of Nigeria - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is This University For Real? The University Of Nigeria (799 Views)

NUC Approves New University For Imo As Gov Okorocha Receives License (pics) / Students Sitting On The Floor At Tafawa-Balewa University For Lectures (Photo) / Expelled Student Sues Covenant University For Illegal Expulsion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is This University For Real? The University Of Nigeria by smile11s(m): 6:55pm On Sep 12, 2010
wow wow,  I couldn't hold my laughter while reading the contents on this website

The University of Nigeria (U of N), is comprised of a main campus and 37 satellite campuses listed on the left, making us the largest public schooling network in Nigeria.  Together, "We provide you with the tools to succeed in the online industrial world".

The students of the University of Nigeria are among the best and brightest in the world.  They are the ones who mastermind business ventures.  They are the ones who will control the lives of millions around the world.

The University of Nigeria believes in a well balanced life of work and play.  We are here to help you develop the necessary skills to acquire the capital you desire, in the shortest amount of time possible, with the least bit of effort needed, so you may enjoy the rest of your life doing what you wish to do.

Many have heard of our successful email programs that include advance fee collections and other programs that are very popular among the citizens of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, The United Kingdom and United States.  Over the years we have refined these practices and created even more effective ones.  Enroll today and achieve the financial freedom you have always longed for.

lol lol lol
http://www.universityofnigeria.com
Re: Is This University For Real? The University Of Nigeria by ITbomb(m): 7:23pm On Sep 12, 2010
omg 419
Re: Is This University For Real? The University Of Nigeria by Becomrich0: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2010
The website is fake, but there is a University of Nigeria Nsukka, in enugu state, but when I was in the university in nigeria, it never had satellite campus.
I went to the university of ilorin.
Re: Is This University For Real? The University Of Nigeria by smile11s(m): 7:31pm On Sep 12, 2010
Becomerich, is there a map you can use to explain why they set up this university. I am just curious. I know maps speak a thousand words!
Re: Is This University For Real? The University Of Nigeria by Obiagu1(m): 8:14pm On Sep 12, 2010
lol, that's what Nigeria Universities produce these days, 419ers.
Re: Is This University For Real? The University Of Nigeria by philip0906(m): 8:16pm On Sep 12, 2010
Obiagu1:

lol, that's what Nigeria Universities produce these days, 419ers.
Nna behave o angry
Re: Is This University For Real? The University Of Nigeria by smile11s(m): 11:54pm On Sep 13, 2010
<<<<

lol
Re: Is This University For Real? The University Of Nigeria by ccollins(m): 9:54am On Sep 14, 2010
Fake

(1) (Reply)

Succeeding As An International Student In The Us / Study In Malaysia (uk Campus) Or Visit Malaysia For (business Or Hoildays) / Pgd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.