Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,559 members, 7,837,150 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:51 PM

Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa (20882 Views)

Conduct Of Imo, Kogi, Bayelsa Polls, A Major Setback – Situation Room / APC'll Win Kogi, Bayelsa 2019 Governorship Election - Tinubu / Factors That Will Sway Pdp’s Choices In Kogi, Bayelsa Election - Newtelegraph (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa by ChristianNorth: 11:40pm On Apr 08, 2019
senatordave1:

You are indirectly mocking yourself.concentrate on atiku's doomed court case
Buhari will lose again because you are supporting him
Re: Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa by senatordave1(m): 11:42pm On Apr 08, 2019
Junior66:
he used thugs to make all these wins.
Who doesn't use thugs in naija? He will still use it to win again.
Re: Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa by senatordave1(m): 11:45pm On Apr 08, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Orji uzor nko ? You were one of those that abused me
Re: Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa by Zeewirld: 11:56pm On Apr 08, 2019
Hotfreezer:
If APC likes, they should foolishly give Yeye Bello the APC ticket in Kogi state.

If Yeye Bello is going to be fielded by APC, they should start praying PDP fields Dino or someone else outside Igala land. APC should NEVER allow Pdp field an Igala candidate. If that happens, it's game over.

PDP would kill APC in the election.

Meanwhile, after all Yeye Bello has done to Kogi workers and people, of APC fields Bello let them vote someone else.

Giving Yeye Bello the seat was a mistake, making him the APC flag bearer is deliberate wickedness on Kogi people.
.The Igalas cannot determine who govern the state singlehandedly...
Re: Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa by senatordave1(m): 12:12am On Apr 09, 2019
Zeewirld:
.The Igalas cannot determine who govern the state singlehandedly...
I agree
Re: Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa by senatordave1(m): 12:26am On Apr 09, 2019
ChristianNorth:

Fayose and fayemi nko? You cried more than fayose
Re: Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 09, 2019
olujastro:
APC will end up in a dilemma in Kogi.
On one hand, Yeye Bello is a failed governor and doesn't deserve the APC ticket for reelection.
On the other hand, Yeye Bello delivered election victory for APC in almost all Kogi elections conducted since he became governor.

As for Bayelsa I'm always neutral in their guber elections because the state always produces two major yeye candidates.
I can't even think of any quality leader that has ever come out of Bayelsa. So bad that Buhari had to end up with Heineken Lopobiri as Minister as each state must get a slot.
This shows the quality of indigenes of that state.

Ur Bayelsa talk is quite daft
Re: Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa by Nobody: 12:37am On Apr 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

Then you don't know Yayaha Bello. That man maybe incompetent, but he surely knows how to win election.

2 Senators from Zero for

7 House of Representatives for APC

23 House of Assembly members for the APC not even 1 for the PDP.

Forget that, if Ikpeazu, Otorm and Wike could win Election under this Useless INEC Chairman...Trust me the election will be a Walk over for Yayaha Bello.

May thunder fire anybody that Supported Otorm and Ikpeazu and wants Yahaya Bello to be voted out...

The igala own Kogi
Re: Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa by 0taPiaPia(m): 12:43am On Apr 09, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:

If Ikpeazu or Otorm was you MD of your company, would you have renewed his tenure?

Hypocrisy Kee you there

Both of them don't deserve a 2nd term either. I am for no one.
Re: Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa by ChristianNorth: 5:27pm On Apr 09, 2019
senatordave1:
Fayose and fayemi nko? You cried more than fayose
I had no interest in Ekiti election. I only wished my party well.
Re: Governorship: Battlegrounds Shift To Kogi, Bayelsa by ChristianNorth: 5:36pm On Apr 09, 2019
senatordave1:

You are indirectly mocking yourself.concentrate on atiku's doomed court case
Why are you guys scared of responding to a simple petition. Why not respond so that the case will open properly.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Senate Presidency: APC To Settle For Akpabio, Tips N-west For Deputy - Vanguard / Witness Faults Results Of Presidential Election Claimed By Atiku, PDP / Why Osinbajo Has Become A Political Target – Aide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.