Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Nollywood Actress Gets Pregnant After 12 Years; What You Need To Know About Her - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Gets Pregnant After 12 Years; What You Need To Know About Her (375 Views)

Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin / Bold Pink Is Heavily Pregnant After Mocking Chioma For Dating Davido (Video) / Adediwura Blarkgold Is Engaged, Set To Remarry After 12 Years Of Divorce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Gets Pregnant After 12 Years; What You Need To Know About Her by NwafadaMedia: 6:17pm On Apr 08, 2019
Nollywood old long time actress, Maureen Solomon Okereke has revealed she is pregnant after 12 years. Putting her big baby bump on display on Instagram, she wrote:

“Morning lovers, so I wasn’t going to post this till the new one arrives,buh I can’t keep you in the dark anymore…. so here we are….. #mutenesS reason�.. my Faithful God, Jehovah All sufficient… said its time for one more go…. afta almost 12years.� He is ever faithful, loving, merciful and gracious. Oga and me are still flabbergasted… the teen and pre teen (Light & Crystal) in my home are over joyed… but we can’t thank JEHOVAH ALMIGHTY enough. � love u guys”

Below is a few things you need to know about Maureen.

SEE SHOCKING DETAILS DANGOTE REVEALED ABOUT MONEY HERE ====https://nwafada.com/2019/04/07/when-you-have-money-you-dont-carry-money-dangote-shares-a-secret-video/

Read about the actress here

https://nwafada.com/2019/04/08/nollywood-actress-gets-pregnant-after-12-years-what-you-need-to-know-about-her/

(1) (Reply)

"We Africans Are Copying The Worst" - Reno Omokri / Take Your Sermon To The Slums Of Bariga – Canada-based Nigerian Man Blasts Simi / Alex Ekubo Hits 2M IG Follower,talks About Future Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.