Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,138 members, 7,811,200 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin (62759 Views)

Actor Saint Von Colucci Has D!ed At The Age Of 22 After Undergoing Twelve Cosmet / See 9 Nigerian Celebrities Who Did Plastic Surgeries To Look Good / Sahar Tabar Undergoes 50 Surgeries To Look Like Angelina Jolie (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by geralddesmondt: 8:40am On Apr 25, 2023
Canadian Actor Saint Von Colucci has passed away at the age of 22 after undergoing twelve cosmetic surgeries to look like BTS singer, Jimin.

Colucci died on Sunday at a South Korean hospital after complications from his most recent procedure.

Eric Blake, his publicist, announced on Monday.

Von Colucci moved from Canada to South Korea in 2019 in pursuit of career in entertainment, and went under the knife on Saturday, April 22, to remove jaw implants he had put in last November – all in a bid to look like BTS singer, Jimin.

Following the operation, Van Colucci developed an infection and had to be intubated. He died hours later.

“It’s very tragic and very unfortunate,” Blake said, adding that his client “didn’t like” his “very square jawline and chin,” as he, “thought it was too wide.”

In the last 12 months, Von Colucci spent $220,000 on 12 surgeries, including a facelift, a nose job, an eye lift, an eyebrow lift, and a lip reduction, among others.

“He was very insecure about his looks,” Blake explained, specifying that Van Colucci was particularly “unhappy” with his face.

Von Colucci’s original features included dark blond hair and blue eyes. He also stood tall at 6 feet and weighed 182 pounds.

His publicist said he struggled to get a job because of his Western looks which is why he went under the knife.

Blake said, It was very hard for him to get a job in South Korea. and he felt very discriminated against [because of] his Western looks.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2023/04/actor-saint-von-colucci-dies-at-22-after-twelve-surgeries-to-change-his-look/amp/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by muyico(m): 9:37am On Apr 25, 2023
Not contented with what GOD ve given U! Wot he gonna tell his creator in heaven? Dat foolishness kill U?

109 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Rahkman: 11:56am On Apr 25, 2023
Why would I want to like a lesbian gay boy na wa oo

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Rokiat(f): 12:50pm On Apr 25, 2023
Just pathetic. The only one you should want to look like is the best version of your own self and not nobody else.

I walk like I am the baddest while remaining humble but still very self aware of my own worth I don’t care who’s more hotter or more beautiful or what anyone thinks that’s none of my business, bettering my own self is what I am concern about.

79 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by blaquebelle: 1:02pm On Apr 25, 2023
What's this craze about looking like Jimin?

11 Likes

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by samwillyco1(m): 1:44pm On Apr 25, 2023
Human beings are insatiable

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Fapemz: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
shocked

wetin this one go tell God now? Do you need laptop powerbank? see previous posts

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by frankmoney(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
When you have money to waste on irrelevant things Na wetin they cause things like this

13 Likes

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Krublog(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Good
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by allen113: 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Rip

Does South Korea have better doctors or health system than Canada? Why do the surgery in South Korea instead of Canada undecided

FireUpNow:

Maybe he went for cheap procedures. Spent $220,000 to die? This is absolutely crazy

My brother ike gwúrù

FireUpNow:

Please what does ikegwuru means? Thanks

It means, the matter just tire me

7 Likes

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by MVLOX(m): 4:03pm On Apr 25, 2023
Dis one die throway

4 Likes

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by FalseProphet1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
He's probably getting his ass hole drilled by demons.

This I have seen

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by ogify1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
everybody with Wetin Dey do them 😅
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Kharol1234: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
E don go rest na

2 Likes

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Charly68: 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
This is how reprobates die .. God leaves them to pursue shadows and they always end up as nothing

7 Likes

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Danisaint112(m): 4:04pm On Apr 25, 2023
Low self esteem and inferiority complex combined. I am the last African that would want to look like whites. I'm very proud of my heritage.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Kingsize4eva(m): 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Onye mgbu...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by MrAgbako: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
So the body enhancement pandemic has swept yet another naive low esteem person away

1 Like

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by AFRICANJAMAICA: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
Ok
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by zedegit: 4:05pm On Apr 25, 2023
When village people picked your call.

1 Like

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Zudozzzzzzz: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Beverages: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
Even with all the surgical procedures E still no resemble ham.
See his eyes lid wo

1 Like

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Delaw135: 4:06pm On Apr 25, 2023
This one na idiot.

3 Likes

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by Whobedatte(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
Nothing concern these ones with Buhari and Apc
Dem don chop belle full. tongue

3 Likes

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by theophorus(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
If you refuse to be Wise, na expensive Foolishness go kill you.

Shey, the guy no fine reach wen him go use him money buy Death.

Well, person wen fall inside well teach those behind lessons.

Ndi Boobs enlargement, Yansh enlargement make una see una Brother ooo.

7 Likes

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by PotatoSalad(m): 4:07pm On Apr 25, 2023
I think cosmetic surgeons should know when to refer a patient to a therapist instead of thinking of their pockets.

13 Likes

Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by SimonStorch: 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
To much money
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by tfash96(m): 4:08pm On Apr 25, 2023
It's not everybody that can solely handle excess of money:what to buy,what not to buy, what to do,what not to do.etc
Re: Saint Von Colucci Dies After 12 Surgeries To Look Like BTS Singer, Jimin by fastanddubious(m): 4:09pm On Apr 25, 2023
Na over feeding dey cause all these nonsense lipsrsealed

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Paul Okoye Reacts To The Video Of The Fight Between Him, Peter And Jude Okoye / Laura Ikeji's Boyfriend Ogbonna, Kanu Nwankwo's Younger Brother (photos) / E-money And His 3 Sons In "One Leg Up" Pose - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.