Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,220 members, 7,860,393 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 10:25 AM

Every Statement I Made At The Reunion Show Was Deliberate- DEEONE - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Statement I Made At The Reunion Show Was Deliberate- DEEONE (445 Views)

My Son Was Not Killed By Stray Bullet, Insists It Was Deliberate, Kolade Johnson / Ex-Bbnaija Male Housemates At The Reunion With Ebuka / Bbnaija's Deeone Dragged For Saying Dino Melaye Should Be Treated With Respect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Every Statement I Made At The Reunion Show Was Deliberate- DEEONE by splendid22(m): 6:32pm On Apr 08, 2019
Former Big Brother housemate, Dee-One, has said he is at peace with the former housemates of the 2018 edition of BBNaija.

TheNewsGuru recalls that during the recently held ‘Double Wahala Reloaded’ reunion show, Dee-one had described Miracle as a fake person.
According to him, Miracle acted a fake life in the house to emerge winner and has since after the show being a snub to him.

He said:” He said: “Miracle is fake, yes I admit that.

“He left BBNaija WhatsApp group we created without saying a word, I sent him a Direct Message (DM) on Instagram about my show he snubbed me and never replied.
“He should not claim he is busy because everyone is also busy”

In a chat with TheNewsGuru, the comedian noted that every statement he made at the reunion show was deliberate.
“Every statement made at the reunion show was deliberate and served its purpose”.
Speaking further, he said he is at peace with the 2018 housemates of BBNaija.

“Well, I can speak for myself alone. I am at peace with every housemate”.
The talented comedian and actor revealed that he is working on his comedy show.
“As a stand -up comedian, asides private bookings, I’m working on my comedy special “.

TheNewsGuru, TNG recalls that Dee-one slammed the founder of Payporte over refusing to repay him a debt of N450,000.

https://www.thenewsguru.com/entertainment/article/every-statement-i-made-reunion-show-deliberate-ex-bbnaija-housemate-dee-one-declares/

Re: Every Statement I Made At The Reunion Show Was Deliberate- DEEONE by nosiebaba(m): 9:46pm On Apr 08, 2019
Dee one or whatever you call yourself, you are one bitter soul and if you don't change you won't make much progress.
You lied about not being married miracle did not, miracle said he is an aspiring pilot and would pursue his career with the money he wins which he is doing and flying planes is a very serious business that requires thorough training and dedication. So far the joke is on you. You will be a bad representation for any brand.. Better change

(1) (Reply)

You Won’t Laugh With Me If I Didn’t Have Money – Davido Tells Chioma (video) / Almost Unbelievable , New Innovative Toilet ,biofil Digester Toilet / You Won’t Laugh With Me If I Didn’t Have Money – Davido Tells Chioma (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.