Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,078 members, 7,811,020 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:56 PM

You Won’t Laugh With Me If I Didn’t Have Money – Davido Tells Chioma (video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / You Won’t Laugh With Me If I Didn’t Have Money – Davido Tells Chioma (video) (434 Views)

I Met My Wife Chioma Before I Had Money - Davido (video) / Chioma-Davido Breakup Rumour: Toolz Tells Chioma What To Do / Chef Chi, You Are Lucky You Got Yourself A Fine Man - Davido Tells Chioma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Won’t Laugh With Me If I Didn’t Have Money – Davido Tells Chioma (video) by InforOrbit: 3:50am On Apr 13, 2019
Nigerian singer, Davido has teased his girlfriend Chioma Avril Rowland by stating that she won’t laugh with him if he had no money.

Then he said this when he took her out shopping for pieces of jewellery abroad. While Chioma was busy checking out the newly acquired pieces of jewellery, Davido was busy recording the whole scene with his phone.

He then teased her saying: ‘Money good o, if I no get money, you no go dey laugh with me like this’

Watch the video in the link below:
https://www.informationorbit.com/you-wont-laugh-with-me-if-i-didnt-have-money-davido-tells-chioma-video/

Re: You Won’t Laugh With Me If I Didn’t Have Money – Davido Tells Chioma (video) by BarrElChapo(m): 5:17am On Apr 13, 2019
Trueest

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Jeremiah Wife Dashes Stephanie Idolor Another N1million. Video. / Even In Death, Michael Jackson’s Legacy Must Not Be Ridiculed - Joi John. / Jordyn Woods Visits Nigeria - Talks Scandal With Tristan Thompson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.