Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Gay Paedophile Caught In Delta - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gay Paedophile Caught In Delta (32768 Views)

Paedophile, Pregnant U.S Teacher Arrested For Raping A 15 Years Old Boy (Pics) / Paedophile Woman Who Filmed Herself Having Sex In Front Of Kids Is Jailed (Pix) / Paedophile Mum Who Had Sex With Her Daughter's Friends Jailed For 102 Years! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gay Paedophile Caught In Delta by Oddsman(m): 4:00am On Apr 09, 2019
Where are those who defend LGBT.
Re: Gay Paedophile Caught In Delta by Ugo4hotish(m): 4:31am On Apr 09, 2019
bokunrawo:
An eye for an eye, if I were d one that caught him I would have imported 30 muscular gays from the USA to rape him (two rounds each), see his face like ewu Gambia grin grin grin grin

so you know where to import gay??
you're a suspect
Re: Gay Paedophile Caught In Delta by brainhgeek(m): 6:02am On Apr 09, 2019
Suspect? According to Nigerian street laws, he is a culprit and should be sentenced to.......
Re: Gay Paedophile Caught In Delta by ethancampbell: 6:02am On Apr 09, 2019
I hope no one else get to face his disgusting lust
Re: Gay Paedophile Caught In Delta by chinedumoooo: 6:17am On Apr 09, 2019
The issue is not apprehending him but the issue is that he has injected the bad spirit in them which only need God's intervention to deliver them.
Re: Gay Paedophile Caught In Delta by Nobody: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2019
kushercain:
There's a known gay operating in festac/Amuwo axis known as Emma Passat. His modus operandi is to lure greedy prepubescent boys with iPhone and cash and he has been operating for the past decade. This nigga is involved in charms, arms dealing and what not and even the stupid boys he sodomises become totally useless in life, the same way a runs girl used for yahoo becomes unproductive. Niggas talk about this gay in the hood but nobody does anything, he has money and it's rumoured he even has police on payroll. I hope somebody sees this and investigates. I spit on gays and pedophiles. God punish all sodomites
I've heard of him, most policemen are his friends and part of his payroll, he's really famous in festac and worse, the hood and most areaboys knows of this and they are also part of his payroll so no one does anything, one of my neighbors tried speaking out but 2 days later, he came back home, packed his stuff and left, no calls, no text, nothing, we later found out he was threatened by the cops and the hood
Re: Gay Paedophile Caught In Delta by ImaIma1(f): 10:03am On Apr 09, 2019
It is sex that will kill some people las las
Re: Gay Paedophile Caught In Delta by Nobody: 10:06am On Apr 09, 2019
Not surprised. He kinda looks Futa Jason. grin
Re: Gay Paedophile Caught In Delta by virago(f): 4:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
HumphreyGspot:
A suspected gay man who lures underage boys with money, has been nabbed in Delta State.

The suspect was apprehended, yesterday, at Sedco in Warri, after his latest victims were seen crying. .

Upon interrogation, the boys said they are always lured with N500, a revelation the suspect confirmed before being handed over to security operatives.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/04/gay-paedophile-caught-in-delta.html?m=1

Which one be gay paedophile The word is called Pederast

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Used 16 Phones To Mastermind $3m Scam From Detention In Australia / Ugandan Man Beats Wife To Pulp For Interrupting His Sex With Another Woman (Pix) / Criminals Now Conceal Guns In Bread – Rivers Police (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.