Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,679 members, 7,820,379 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 PM

Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! (17691 Views)

Nigerians Protesting Right Now In Malaysia / The Deplorable State Of The Nigerian Embassy In Malaysia (see Photos) / How To Make It As A Nigerian In America In 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by suxes2005(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2010
Collins, no probs ooo. I hate to have issue
with anyone online or offline.

@AK Money, yeah we spoke and he said he
is fine (as usual now) he said its only factory
job that is there and we'll still talk later sha

SHALOM
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by AKMoney1(m): 9:39pm On Sep 15, 2010
@shalom ok but is he not schedule to leave after 2weeks again? Or how is he going to do it.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by AKMoney1(m): 7:47am On Sep 16, 2010
Collins and shalom where una dey?
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by suxes2005(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2010
he was scheduled to leave in d next
2 weeks so it depends on him but wat
he told me was dat he's goin to change
to student visa nxt week

SHALOM
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by AKMoney1(m): 10:02am On Sep 16, 2010
Ok o,i hope it work out for him
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by collinsfbi(m): 11:58am On Sep 16, 2010
@collins do you mean your friend got a student visa with 5k? Is it after he has applied tru the school? Shed more light pls. And what airline charges 140k to malaysia?
Bliv it or not, i will never lie about this, after he got his admission letter, he was asked to pay a part payment which is not even up to $1000 which he did and he aaplied to malaysia embassy in abuja with his admission letter, evidence of payment and all other documents required of him and pay 5k naija money for visa application fee and after 2weeks he was issued a two yrs visa covering yrs of study. I am sure he travelled with 140K one way ticket but it's almost a yr now and i don't know maybe direct or indirect flight but u can check prices of flight here: http://www.skyscanner.com/flights/los/kul/101030/airfares-from-lagos-to-kuala-lumpur-international-in-october-2010.html

Collins, no probs ooo. I hate to have issue
with anyone online or offline.
Sometimes if we don't drag issues like this with someone, we may no be friends but notin do u my guy, u r welcome

Collins and shalom where una dey?
Am in Lagos, Nigeria men. U r always welcome if u need assistance concerning some traveling stuff in some countries i know much abt and have friends.

he was scheduled to leave in d next
2 weeks so it depends on him but wat
he told me was dat he's goin to change
to student visa nxt week
How is he going to do it? changing visa status in just two weeks men this guy is just trying to brain wash you. Though it's possible to change visa status in some countries like malaysia but this guy is going to face wahala eh. God help him but if na some countries like UK, US, meeen they will ask him to come back to naija to apply to for his student visa but some countries no be like them sha

Ok o,i hope it work out for him
mmmmh ! let's just hope so
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by suxes2005(m): 2:27pm On Sep 16, 2010
Sure Collins it is possible as we av
a friend dia dat did it and he is still
dia til today.

There's even one of our Benin guy dia
since 2008 that i heard till today he is still
wit his old visa, dnt knw aw true cos
d guy in question seize to talk to me again cos
he's not an intl person, lol

SHALOM
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by AKMoney1(m): 3:18pm On Sep 16, 2010
@collins thanks for that man. I will like us all including shalom to be more closer friends lets meet and chat on facebook and yahoo im. U guys can add me on those site with my email, would love to chat with you guys someday. Take care and thanks for all your contributions.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by Chinois: 3:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
@ CollinsFbi

Which school in Malaysia is your friend in?
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by collinsfbi(m): 4:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
@AK Money, wonder will never cease to happen on nairaland ooo, pls tell me, is it a crime to help someone with little info u have? or is it a crime to give somone an advice. I am very disappoint at Ak Money. because I gave you my friend's phone number and email, you now decided to give another person in malaysia same phone number and email address now the person is trying to scam my friend. The person even accuse me of collecting 5k$ from you to do admission in malaysia. if u think am lying look i have all evidence just to show that I am a smart guy. I have all his chatting conversations from my friend in malaysia and i got his pix from facebook. If you annoy me d more i will make an open show of both of u here. I got AK money's number he used to call my friend in malaysia :08063246189 from him den i decided to call AK money himself but he denied it. I don't care abt dubious pple and it doesn't cost me anything to shame dem. The name of the person try to scam my friend in malaysia is Udeh Peter Chinedu and AK money too is an igbo guy from my conversation with him. Am tell you now to tell me d truth b4 I go ahead to do something u won't like. I give u just 5hrs to confess else u will see me here with evidences
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by collinsfbi(m): 4:54pm On Sep 16, 2010
@AK Money, wonder will never cease to happen on nairaland ooo, pls tell me, is it a crime to help someone with little info u have? or is it a crime to give somone an advice. I am very disappointed at Ak Money. because I gave you my friend's phone number and email, you now decided to give another person in malaysia same phone number and email address now the person is trying to scam my friend. The person even accuse me of collecting 5k$ from you to do admission in malaysia. if u think am lying look i have all evidence just to show that I am a smart guy. I have all his chatting conversations from my friend in malaysia and i got his pix from facebook. If you annoy me d more i will make an open show of both of u here. I got AK money's number he used to call my friend in malaysia :08063246189  from him den i decided to call AK money himself but he denied it. I don't care abt dubious pple and it doesn't cost me anything to shame dem. The name of the person try to scam my friend in malaysia is Udeh Peter Chinedu and AK money too is an igbo guy from my conversation with him. Am tell you now to tell me d truth b4 I go ahead to do something u won't like. I give u just 5hrs to confess else u will see me here with evidences.

Which school in Malaysia is your friend in?
kolej technologi bestari, Terrengannu
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by justwise(m): 5:37pm On Sep 16, 2010
collinsfbi:

@AK Money, wonder will never cease to happen on nairaland ooo, pls tell me, is it a crime to help someone with little info u have? or is it a crime to give somone an advice. I am very disappoint at Ak Money. because I gave you my friend's phone number and email, you now decided to give another person in malaysia same phone number and email address now the person is trying to scam my friend. The person even accuse me of collecting 5k$ from you to do admission in malaysia. if u think am lying look i have all evidence just to show that I am a smart guy. I have all his chatting conversations from my friend in malaysia and i got his pix from facebook. If you annoy me d more i will make an open show of both of u here. I got AK money's number he used to call my friend in malaysia :08063246189 from him den i decided to call AK money himself but he denied it. I don't care abt dubious pple and it doesn't cost me anything to shame dem. The name of the person try to scam my friend in malaysia is Udeh Peter Chinedu and AK money too is an igbo guy from my conversation with him. Am tell you now to tell me d truth b4 I go ahead to do something u won't like. I give u just 5hrs to confess else u will see me here with evidences

Hmmm, very interesting
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by AKMoney1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 16, 2010
What?
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by AKMoney1(m): 8:36pm On Sep 16, 2010
Lol what a pity my phone wont let me write a long message. But i will try to break it down
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by AKMoney1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 16, 2010
LWKMD @collins i have been laughing since cuz you amuse me and im so furious at the same time because i cant pick any single sensible point in wat u re saying. wen you paste your friend's details here wat was my response? I never mail or call your friend and i dont even have his info talkless or given it to third party. Now you said i gave it out to someone and he want to scam your friend,dnt forget this is an open thread in which anybody can view and pick watever they want. Now let me tell you this,the number you paste here is not mine and i be confirm Omo Oduduwa but the funniest thing is that this same peter is trying to scam me too,he ask me to send him $400 so he can get me an admission letter but i told him that jungle don mature. Before now i have noted you as a reasonable and a gentle man and i even want to extend the friendship by asking you and shalom to add me on facebook but now you betrayed and disappoint me.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by AKMoney1(m): 9:08pm On Sep 16, 2010
@justwise and the rest,my dear fellow NLanders,i will want you to be our judge as i prove my innocency of this false allegation against me. Pls kindly check my profile on NL and check my email. Use it to search my profile on facebook and you will see that my profile pic on FB is the same as on NL and my name is (i doubt and wonder if an igbo man bears that name). You may find my phone no too on my FB profile (im not really sure if u can see that unless u add me) which is 080. Pls i urge you all to check this and post your judgement here. Thanks
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by AKMoney1(m): 9:16pm On Sep 16, 2010
@collins Now post your proof here to prove me guilty. Im really disappointed in you but because i gain some things on your contributions to this topic i have forgiven you but you owe me an apology for trying to drag my name thru the mud.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by suxes2005(m): 10:41pm On Sep 16, 2010
Here is my judgment!

AK money is discharged and acquainted!

Collins, he is ryt o. Wat if som1 else just
stumbled on d number and tried to use it nko?

Abegi, let's move on jare

SHALOM
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by suxes2005(m): 10:47pm On Sep 16, 2010
A.K money, u r an information marketer right?
When i saw ur mail it looks familiar

SHALOM
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by suxes2005(m): 10:51pm On Sep 16, 2010
AK money is right! D guy is a Yoruba guy and
his name is Akin,

check dis link: http://www.nigerianbestforum.com/index.php?topic=10655.0

u will see his mail dia and also his
name. D post was made in 2008

SHALOM
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by AKMoney1(m): 7:38am On Sep 17, 2010
@shalom yes that was my post above and then i was an information marketer.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by AKMoney1(m): 7:44am On Sep 17, 2010
So where is my dear friend collins? I think the 5hrs has elapse and he is still nowhere to be found. Is his conscience troubling him? Na wa o
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by symbian03(m): 8:38am On Sep 17, 2010
Collins, i wish you had given him those contacts personally. That is what we're saying. Nigerians could be dubious those contacts were copied by some invisible crooks haha, Forget about them and you may wanna blacklist their number,
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by collinsfbi(m): 10:03am On Sep 17, 2010
Hahahahaha, I can never for any reason or whatsoever leave NL not ever for those who try to spoil my name or scam my friend but whatever the case maybe i remain by humble self Collinsfbi because I have no skeleton in my cupboard. @AK Money, if you read my previous contribution very well as quoted here:
The person even accuse me of collecting 5k$ from you to do admission in malaysia. if u think am lying look i have all evidence just to show that I am a smart guy. I have all his chatting conversations from my friend in malaysia and i got his pix from facebook
you will see that all evidence I hv is not all about you but the peter in question who is spoiling my name and trying to scam my friend.
The fact still remain that NL is an open thread and I understand the fact that anybody here can just copy any number or e-mail for their selfish scamming job but when i call the number of the person that called my friend in malaysia with naija number, he identified himself as Ak Money and from his intonation, I was able to understand that is an igbo guy as well as the peter in malaysia, both of them are igbo guys which means someone else is using AK money identity to scam pple. Egba mi oooo, is there a crime in given someone open number and email addresses on NL?

@collins Now post your proof here to prove me guilty. Im really disappointed in you but because i gain some things on your contributions to this topic i have forgiven you but you owe me an apology for trying to drag my name thru the mud.
my guy pls read my comments very well, you are misunderstanding things here every prove i have is abt the conversation perter had with my friend in malaysia and his pix i got from facebook and not yours. The guy who is using your identity never gave me his full name but only told me he's AK money on nairaland.

Here is my judgment!

AK money is discharged and acquainted!

Collins, he is ryt o. Wat if som1 else just
stumbled on d number and tried to use it nko?

Abegi, let's move on jare
now i can understand that someone else is using AK money identity and the person's number is 08063246189
So where is my dear friend collins? I think the 5hrs has elapse and he is still nowhere to be found. Is his conscience troubling him? Na wa o
I will never feel guilty for any reason and I will never run away from NL

Collins, i wish you had given him those contacts personally. That is what we're saying. Nigerians could be dubious those contacts were copied by some invisible crooks haha, Forget about them and you may wanna blacklist their number,
Now I will paster peter's chatting conversation he had with my friend yesterday here, though is a little bit longer but try to read. It's a little bit dramatic but you see that peter is a scammer. Everybody should leave peter for me, they will handle him is malaysia maybe this will be his lasts scamming job.

Here it goes, peter conversation with Femi Olagoroye:
BUZZ!!!
Peterudeh Sexy: appear online pls
Peterudeh Sexy: good
Peterudeh Sexy: so where u from
olagoroye: lagos
olagoroye: like how?
Peterudeh Sexy: i see
Peterudeh Sexy: u be youruba
BUZZ!!!
Peterudeh Sexy: re u there ?
olagoroye: yes
Peterudeh Sexy: ok
Peterudeh Sexy: so how u wan take bring in that guy to malaysia
Peterudeh Sexy: they say wan eat him money
Peterudeh Sexy: they re looking for u
Peterudeh Sexy: u wan eat him money
Peterudeh Sexy: right ?
Peterudeh Sexy: where u dey stay for malaysia
Peterudeh Sexy: which side
olagoroye: i don't understand you
Peterudeh Sexy: u dey do maga work
olagoroye: no
Peterudeh Sexy: u know collins right
olagoroye: yes
Peterudeh Sexy: collins na thief
olagoroye: like how
Peterudeh Sexy: which side he dey stay
Peterudeh Sexy: can u give me his contact Address
olagoroye: wait
olagoroye: guy
olagoroye: tell me what really is going on
Peterudeh Sexy: he dupe me and ak money with the sum of 5thousand US
Peterudeh Sexy: DOLLAR OF RECENT
olagoroye: damn
olagoroye: on what package
Peterudeh Sexy: student visa
Peterudeh Sexy: i paid my school fees to him
Peterudeh Sexy: can you give me his contact details
olagoroye: really is my guy
olagoroye: just take things easy
Peterudeh Sexy: u said na u man he be right ?
Peterudeh Sexy: then both of u must be criminal
olagoroye: loll
olagoroye: man watch what you saying
Peterudeh Sexy: if i didnt catch him ,,i will catch you
olagoroye: i don't know you
Peterudeh Sexy: u must provide for him
olagoroye: and even these you saying it's strange to me
olagoroye: we are friends but
Peterudeh Sexy: give me his contact address
Peterudeh Sexy: maybe he is not the real collins am talking about
Peterudeh Sexy: sorry for that
Peterudeh Sexy: i have known the person
Peterudeh Sexy: pls send my regards to him ok
Peterudeh Sexy: am sorry
Peterudeh Sexy: onelove
olagoroye: no
olagoroye: you just commit yourself
olagoroye: cause am talking to the collins i know now
Peterudeh Sexy: am sorry ok
Peterudeh Sexy: i want to see u
BUZZ!!!
olagoroye: guy
Peterudeh Sexy: Eh Jom pegi makan.

olagoroye: i just can't understand you
Peterudeh Sexy: Lambat macam siput.

olagoroye: what do you want from me
Peterudeh Sexy: nothing
Peterudeh Sexy: juset ringit
Peterudeh Sexy: just ringit can u help me
Peterudeh Sexy: 200 rinit
olagoroye: where you dey
Peterudeh Sexy: i dey malaysia
Peterudeh Sexy: kl
olagoroye: which side
Peterudeh Sexy: kepong
olagoroye: can you meet me in helo-bali tonight
BUZZ!!!
Peterudeh Sexy: for what
olagoroye: i just want to know who am talking to
Peterudeh Sexy: am igbo boy
Peterudeh Sexy: am from eastern part of nigerian
Peterudeh Sexy: u want to see me this night
olagoroye: yess
Peterudeh Sexy: why not u c
Peterudeh Sexy: why not u cum to kepong
olagoroye: let’s meet in the club
olagoroye: i dey helo-bali now
BUZZ!!!
Peterudeh Sexy: re you there
Peterudeh Sexy: bt i don't know u very well
Peterudeh Sexy: Hi abang,

olagoroye: give me your number
olagoroye: i go call now
BUZZ!!!
Peterudeh Sexy: 0102499127
Peterudeh Sexy: u got it
Peterudeh Sexy: do u still wants to see me in club , wil u buy drink for me
olagoroye: sure
Peterudeh Sexy: hahahahhaa
Peterudeh Sexy: i don't exactly where the club is
Peterudeh Sexy: i never been to club here in malaysia apart from titanium damansara
Peterudeh Sexy: it seems u re a big boy here right
Peterudeh Sexy: but u re still online and u want to see me
Peterudeh Sexy: hw much drink will buy for me
olagoroye: come and see
Peterudeh Sexy: i can drink 20bottles of carsberge
olagoroye: no wahala
Peterudeh Sexy: eheeeeeeeeee
Peterudeh Sexy: abeg take am easyooooooooooooo
olagoroye: na you go run
Peterudeh Sexy: but i don't have money to enter teksi now
Peterudeh Sexy is typing,
Peterudeh Sexy: can u bank in some amount in my account pls

Now I want you all to judge me too
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by collinsfbi(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2010
Here is peter in Malaysia, he looks comfortable but am sure his source of wealth is from those he ripped off their sweat to survive. As for d guy who is using AK money's identity, I will track him down and disgrace him here.

Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by AKMoney1(m): 10:55am On Sep 17, 2010
LWKMD wonder shall never end o,see me see trouble. Men wicked o. @collins thanks for the call,i now understand what you mean but tell your friend to be very careful o. This same peter send me message on facebook asking me to send him $400 to help me get admission. Hmmm,so one person is disguising as myself? Na thunder go strike him dead.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by collinsfbi(m): 12:26pm On Sep 17, 2010
LWKMD wonder shall never end o,see me see trouble. Men wicked o. @collins thanks for the call,i now understand what you mean but tell your friend to be very careful o. This same peter send me message on facebook asking me to send him $400 to help me get admission. Hmmm,so one person is disguising as myself? Na thunder go strike him dead.
Now you can see for urself that what this guy is up to, just trying to spoil my image b4 u and my friend so that he can get fully access to scam u guys. I told you earlier on that you should not trust most of these naija guys in malaysia because most of them are yahoo guys and they don't give a damn not to even scam their family to survive rather than distance pple. If u are still interested in schooling in malaysia, guy u can do everything all alone and whenever u have any prob, bring it here and let's give you advice and the way forward. From the look of things, peter has an informat here in naija who giving him info and that is the other igbo guy who is using ur identity (AK money). Just don't worry he will be put to justice soonest. As my name implies, collinsfbi, I fight injustice and corruption with my little weapons of mass distruction (investigation and writing) not minding d cost.
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by ichommy(m): 4:40pm On Sep 17, 2010
@ poster there fee is too much and my brother is also studying in LIMKOKWING UNIVERSITY. One of the best school with Good environment

To your success
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by collinsfbi(m): 4:56pm On Sep 17, 2010
@AK money
@ poster there fee is too much and my brother is also studing in LIMKOKWING UNIVERSITY one is one of the best school with Good environment
To your success
do some research on the school above and check their site for tuition, it might be your perfect match. Thanks ichommy
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by ichommy(m): 12:53pm On Oct 07, 2010
@collinsfbi welcome wink
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by giftedgem(m): 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2010
SEEKING TO TRAVEL TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:

BELARUS VISA PROCESSED IN 7 BUSINESS DAYS @ CALL FOR PRICE

MALAYSIA VISA PROCESSED IN 3 BUSINESS DAYS WITH A RECEIPT @ COST OF N110K

EGYPTIAN VISA PROCESSED IN 7 BUSINESS DAYS @ COST OF N90K

CALL NOW 08039695651

PLEASE NOTE: NO DOWN PAYMENT
Re: Nigerian In Malaysia Pls Your Reply Is Needed! by collinsfbi(m): 4:20pm On Oct 07, 2010
SEEKING TO TRAVEL TO THE FOLLOWING COUNTRIES:

BELARUS VISA PROCESSED IN 7 BUSINESS DAYS @ CALL FOR PRICE

MALAYSIA VISA PROCESSED IN 3 BUSINESS DAYS WITH A RECEIPT @ COST OF N110K

EGYPTIAN VISA PROCESSED IN 7 BUSINESS DAYS @ COST OF N90K

CALL NOW 08039695651

PLEASE NOTE: NO DOWN PAYMENT
You just dey buzzzzz around every thread with this fake biz of ur. Guy wake up, you can't make it here so stop this noonsense

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

You Can't Use Riders Permit As Your Drivers License - FRSC / LASWA Releases Alternative Routes Ahead Of Third Mainlad Bridge Partial Closure / 5 Types Of Crowd You Will Find In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.