Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,922 members, 7,810,536 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:47 AM

Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders (14384 Views)

President Buhari Delivers His Speech At UN Conference Summit (Pictures) / Buhari Delivers His Polling Unit At Daura, Katsina For Tinubu / President Buhari Delivers Address At Bola Tinubu's 12th Colloquium (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by Oricha79(m): 2:42am On Apr 09, 2019
Baba leave world leaders alone please, just come face the major problem we have at home please.
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by FastShipping: 2:53am On Apr 09, 2019
[[s]quote author=Ratello post=77382244]

Na now you see the way abi.......way back in 2015 you and your fellow Mutullahs were busy chanting Sai Baba like almajiris up and down and all of a sudden he is now a Foolish President and incompetent man. Political foresight is really lacking in the senses of you irritating Buharideens. Spits at them all..... angry angry[/quote][/s]

Do I know you? So get out...
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by petersureodds72: 3:14am On Apr 09, 2019
Read below it
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by NwaliE01: 6:10am On Apr 09, 2019
Tintinnoty:
Wailers can go to hell for all we care.
Please wish no one hell. The politicians we are fighting for have their children in one of the best places in life.

This hot weather is already scary.
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by JayGraphics(m): 6:41am On Apr 09, 2019
To call him foolish president is your own Personal opinion but to say incompetent man is way over board,
He wasn't competent but have lovely family and educated at that. A career driven wife and to say it all.
He wasn't competent but Nigeria dim it fit to handle a riffle to him to protect the masses as a military man.
Again he became head of state as a military man and again President of FRN.
Please in your own word define incompetency.

Because if this is incompetency I will want to lay this legacy for my unborn kids

FastShipping:
Foolish president. Incompetent man.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 09, 2019
FastShipping:
Foolish president. Incompetent man.

For how long will you kwantinue like this?
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by iamsamadeyinka(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2019
HYWheels Driving Academy PCR Season 2.0 Presents a 2-week intensive driving training.
Theme:The Pilot, The Car, The Road.
What you stand to gain:
1. How to drive a manual/automatic car.
2. Road Management.
3. Basic Car Maintenance techniques

*MEET THE TEAM

GODSWILL OYOR (CEO HYBRID CAPITAL):

An astute asset manager with a decade long experience building and investing in early stage businesses.

Godswill leads the management of Hywheels in his capacity as MD of its holding company, Hybrid Capital.

Paul Bamibe :
A veteran automobile executive with a decade long experience in auto sales and management , Bamibe Paul is the Head of Business/ Executive Director, Hywheels NG.

He manages the entire operations of HyWheels asides his role as the Head of Operations of the parent holding company, Hybrid Capital

Okorowu Kizito:
Kizito is a certified business development professional with core expertise in operations, finance, sales, marketing and talent management.

He manages business operations at HyWheels NG and he's charged with product development and user engagement on the platform.

Chioma Ogbuka:
Chioma is a budding customer management professional with core expertise in client engagement and management.

She's saddled with managing client correspondence as well as communications with third party service providers and pilots on the platform.

Join our team at the HyWheels Driving Academy PCR Season 2.
Click on link below to register
http:///HyWheelsDA2

#HyWheeler
#Hywheels_ng
#HyWheelsNG
#HybridCapital

Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by Smile4daddy(m): 8:36am On Apr 09, 2019
FastShipping:

You look very dirty and hungry. grin
Why not show your self if you're proud of your miserable life.

Small me but I go feed your family

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by Pentasoft1978: 8:51am On Apr 09, 2019
geesilver:

haha no regards for old age at least if not for president consider his age.
I Blv he is old enough to be an elder in your family give him respect he deserves.. he might not have delivered as expected, please have some sense
Go and sit down, there is no free wisdom in grey hair at old age. if you did not acquire the wisdom as a youth, you are doomed..Buhari is a Robot, he works when commands are imputed into him....Buhari take and read..he reads...Buhari take and sign... He signs......Buhari don't sign....ok I won't sign. Quote me, 8 years of buhari's administration , will always be remembered as a dark age in the history of Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by Ratello: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2019
FastShipping:
[[s]quote author=Ratello post=77382244]

Na now you see the way abi.......way back in 2015 you and your fellow Mutullahs were busy chanting Sai Baba like almajiris up and down and all of a sudden he is now a Foolish President and incompetent man. Political foresight is really lacking in the senses of you irritating Buharideens. Spits at them all..... angry angry[/s]

Do I know you? So get out...

grin grin cheesy grin Ma nigga

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by Ratello: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2019
Smile4daddy:

You are wicked grin cheesy cheesy but go easy on the brother he is one of our old time Buharideen here.....easy on the old soldier grin cheesy FastShipping come and lie down here

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by FastShipping: 11:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Didinrin. Get out of here. Fool.
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by FastShipping: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2019
Smile4daddy:

Didinrin. Get out of here. Taking pictures while doing slave work.
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by Smile4daddy(m): 11:33am On Apr 09, 2019
Ratello:

You are wicked grin cheesy cheesy but go easy on the brother he is one of our old time Buharideen here.....easy on the old soldier grin cheesy FastShipping come and lie down here
No mind the brother. He forget say men of gold doesn't put on gold at times.

You know me na. Simplicity and easy going somebody.

The guy just caping careless.

Those of us who loves the president loves truth and hardwork.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by Ratello: 11:35am On Apr 09, 2019
Smile4daddy:

No mind the brother. He forget say men of gold doesn't put on gold at times.

You know me na. Simplicity and easy going somebody.

The guy just caping careless.

grin cheesy grin Right on point comrade, that nigga is peeping at you now from his hole after reading this....he went too low but you went higher than he could fathom. grin cheesy
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by Smile4daddy(m): 11:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Ratello:

grin cheesy grin Right on point comrade, that nigga is peeping at you now from his hole after reading this....he went too low but you went higher than he could fathom. grin cheesy
The guy is seeking for attention.

He want me to come down to his level.

I know he just haven't seen Nigeria/life from my position.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by Smile4daddy(m): 11:45am On Apr 09, 2019
FastShipping:

Didinrin. Get out of here. Taking pictures while doing slave work.
You just haven't seen Nigeria from my position.

Sorry I cannot come down to your level.
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by Insectkiller: 12:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
Who are the countries delegates in attendance.?
Arab leagues?? What an alliance??
Seems naija is been sold.. Hmm..shit dey smell..

This romance is dangerous for naija..Xtians beware!!

I talk my own.. shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by 9iceprince(m): 2:55pm On Apr 09, 2019
namiji2598:
]maybe u should have screenshot my comments where I was hailing bukola saraki, but here is ar saying what u DNT know and even insulting me on it...where did u see me hailing bukola saraki, is bukola saraki my father or whatthe fact remains the same buhari keeps on having stupid meetings while hunger and killings are getting high rate in the country so what really is he discussing imagine buhari going there to say no territory or individual is in the of Boko Haram,while we all know that chibok girls, Leah, among others remains captive for the past how many years without them doing anything,I hear u sir yes indeed u have sense
Whenever Buhari made d problem of Nigerians know outside d country u complain....just like when he said Nigerian youths are lazy.....People will portray your business d way you call it......so u expect him to give a speech abt hw Nigeria Insecurity is going.....
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by namiji2598: 3:03pm On Apr 09, 2019
9iceprince:

Whenever Buhari made d problem of Nigerians know outside d country u complain....just like when he said Nigerian youths are lazy.....People will portray your business d way you call it......so u expect him to give a speech abt hw Nigeria Insecurity is going.....
what is the essence of travelling here and there when ur house is on fire.why nt stay and settle things at ur own house, am nt against or with any party wether APC or PDP, we are for one Nigeria, we are for a better NIGERIA and we are concerned abt the future of our unborn kids..
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by geesilver(m): 6:46pm On Apr 09, 2019
FastShipping:

Get out of here clownish fool.
are you pained. children of hate
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by geesilver(m): 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Judybash93:

Respect. Yes. But that has been what we've been giving them since 1960. Have a look at where we are now....
what he said is that the way forward
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by FastShipping: 12:25am On Apr 10, 2019
Smile4daddy:

A lot of idiots talk nonsense online. Your father will get on his knees if he sees me not to talk of a gutter rat like you.

Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by seunprodigy13: 2:36pm On Apr 16, 2019
ogbonti:

Do u know the meaning of illiteracy? U Skum bagg
anyone who sees you need not find what illiteracy means
Re: Buhari Delivers Keynote Address At AIM2019 In Dubai, Meets World Leaders by ogbonti: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2019
seunprodigy13:
anyone who sees you need not find what illiteracy means

Just as they see you in this faceless online community, as $ ho le!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FG Budgets N600m For National Theatre Despite Banks’ Takeover / Anxiety As Supreme Court Hears Nnamdi Kanu’s Case Today / The Best Democratic President Nigeria Has Ever Had

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.