Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,258 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London (54217 Views)

Davido & Wizkid Hug And Party At Quilox Club As They Settle Their Beef (Video) / Tiwa Savage And Yemi Alade Hug As They Perform Together At Tiwa's Concert / Wizkid Hugs & Cuddles Tiwa Savage On Stage As They Perform Together ( Pics, Vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by kay29000(m): 7:43am On Apr 09, 2019
Things like this no longer freak me out. Right now, Afrobeats music is slowly taking over the world. Burnaboy was on Sway in The Morning radio show yesterday in america, schooling them about Nigeria and Nigerian music. I watched Maino and Angie Martinez last week talking about how much they loved Davido's If song...they just started talking about it all of a sudden, not like it was a promo or anything. Wizkid has been doing his thing coast t o coast...Tekno is doing his thing. Naija music is going to be as big as Dancehall music was in the 90s and early 2000s.

1 Like

Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by raphy(m): 7:44am On Apr 09, 2019
fairfora:
Why is drake and the other guy are looking so fresh but whizzy is looking so haggard in-between, despite the whealth he flaunts around. Somebody should check out his pictures when he was coming up and now. Something must be wrong with him and the earlier he cries out for help, the better.
too much weed is bad .
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by olagbola45(m): 7:44am On Apr 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:
Team Burna boy cool

Olagbola45

Shut up

We are team starboy.....that my main man cheesy
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by olagbola45(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2019
otunbalamba:
u don't like wizzy? angry

She no like wizzy o....she talk say he dey pompous

Me smh
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by olagbola45(m): 7:55am On Apr 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

Wizkid that arrogant nigga angry

i don't like him oo

abeg play me Oluwa Burna make gbedu enter my body kiss

You will said make weed enter ur body
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by Thecreativemind(m): 8:24am On Apr 09, 2019
[quote author=fvck post=77382019]Wizkid still has no recent hit
He's only travelling up and down like the picture below

And he is still trending. It’s called Grace. How many artist for naija wen no go sing for more than 8months and go still Dey relevant?
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by Nobody: 8:34am On Apr 09, 2019
olagbola45:

You will said make weed enter ur body

oga abeg go sit dowm lipsrsealed
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by Nobody: 8:36am On Apr 09, 2019
olagbola45:

Shut up

We are team starboy.....that my main man cheesy
shut down!

you and your starboy should get the fvvvvvvvck outta here
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by Nobody: 8:44am On Apr 09, 2019
Plz who is wizkid?

Is it an Animal, place or Thing undecided
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by Kingbones(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2019
Christabelmax:
Plz who is wizkid?

Is it an Animal, place or Thing undecided

Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by Jayoficial(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2019
See video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qsiiWUR-uBg

Don't forget to subscribe and like the video for more updates on happenings around Nigeria
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by wifeesnatcher(m): 9:21am On Apr 09, 2019
Was expecting Atiku to congratulate him. Prior to election Atiku dey congratulate anybody
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by haykes(m): 9:47am On Apr 09, 2019
Oricha79:
To hug Drake now come be news abi?.... Wizkid you are not serious at all.
WizKid or op
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by Rilley(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

i don't like him oo

Fvck off, I hate you too.
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by Rilley(m): 11:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Mizwisdom:
Looks like a dwarf sad
You lack common sense
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by Oricha79(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
haykes:
WizKid or op
oga, two of Dem no serious.
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by otunbalamba: 4:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
tohyorsih2:

i don't like him oo

cheesy that one wey be say na only "igbo" he sabi undecided
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by Nobody: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
Trizzi:
Nigerian musician, Wizkid and the Canadian-born rapper, Drake hug each other as they perform their hit song, 'Come Closer'

Wizkid was the first Nigerian artist to feature the Canadian-born singer in 2017 and the first African musician to sold out 02 Arena.

He has also informed his fans to be expecting a new collaboration with Drake in 2019.

Watch video:

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/04/drake-and-wizkid-hug-as-they-perform.html

At last, he hugged his messiah grin
Re: Drake and Wizkid hug as they perform together on stage at the 02 Arena London by Nobody: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
otunbalamba:
cheesy that one wey be say na only "igbo" he sabi undecided
says who? listen to more of his songs and you will fallcin love with him cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fans React To Isabella Ayuk's Beautiful Photos: "Hot & Raunchy!" / DJ Olu Abiodun Buried In Lagos Today (Photos) / OAP Toolz Oniru Bares Cleavage In New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.