Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,731 members, 7,955,783 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 02:57 PM

How To Start Your Career In Information Technology - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Start Your Career In Information Technology (392 Views)

Career In Information Marketing On Facebook / How To Start Your Career In Information Technology / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Your Career In Information Technology by chinwe2019: 12:05am On Apr 09, 2019
Do you have passion in technology? In this post you are going to learn the step by step guide on how to start Your Career In Information Technology.

Numerous newcomers to the IT field are amazed when they discover it's harder to land

that first position than they figured it would be.

I know precisely what that resembles. I've had an incredible vocation in IT and I'd prescribe it to anybody,

yet I had an extreme time breaking in too.

Read Full Content here >>> https://learntodo.com.ng/how-to-start-your-career-in-information-technology/

(1) (Reply)

Where Can I Work / Group Graduate Trainee Programme At VFD / Woman Sacked For Sleeping With Men Clients For Earn Her Target

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.