Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,268 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:00 AM

Career In Information Marketing On Facebook - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Career In Information Marketing On Facebook (419 Views)

How To Make Money Through Information Marketing / Lady Loses A Job Because She Celebrated On Facebook (Lesson To All) / How To Start A Career In Information Technology As A Novice In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Career In Information Marketing On Facebook by kreate1000: 10:08am On Sep 13, 2019
My name is A.C Onyedikachi, founder of kreate1000 a digital marketing concept in Nigeria. I'm a digital marketer specialized in web development, SEO and Social Media Marketing.

I help business men and women position their businesses online for success.

One thing every business person need is constant sales of their products or services, and it would be a much more welcomed development if they have a good marketing strategy that can attract crazy sales without breaking the bank.

Today I would show you some of the strategies that bring me daily sales online and how I made over a million naira within 7days of selling an information product that cost me nothing to get.

One thing you need to know is that, to be wealthy you need to be able to solve a problem. Everyday people search for solutions to their problems online, this problems could be health related, spiritual or financial related. There is a big window of opportunity here because the number 1 product that sells especially in Nigeria is Information.

Some might think making over a million naira in 7days is a ridiculous claim. Sorry to disappoint you, I made that figure from selling just an eBook (not even up to 30 pages) and I am still selling.

You might want to ask how did it happen?

Nigeria is a blessed country, and people don't know it. Have you ever heard the saying the money is in the figures? Yeah, with the population on Nigeria, you should understand that the money is actually in the figures.

Nigeria has gotten to a stage where a lot of people are looking for alternative source of income, there is soo much hardship now and if you can just give someone a chance to get something to add income to their table, they would jump at it immediately.

I discovered this some years back when we hit a recession, there was the campaign for people to start thinking agricultural products and forget the oil money. I saw an opportunity in this and decided to write a couple of eBooks on agricultural businesses one of which was "Exporting Cocoa Beans From Nigeria To Europe" I did an extensive research and came out with information regarding this business.

I advertised this book here on Nairaland and facebook, most of my sales came from Nairalanders, and usually I would sell at most 5 eBooks a day and some days nothing. This continued for a while and I discovered I was not really making money as I ought to, so I started searching for other ways to sell this eBook, I had soo much faith that it would sell, cause someone once told me if you could sell one product to anybody, you could still sell that product to over a thousand people.
I started thinking of alternative ways to sell this book, and started using facebook ads, men! I thought this was where everything would begin to work out fine, in a sense it was, but I spent heavily trying to get results. Some time I would put 10,000 naira for a week advert and I would only get 5 or 10 sales that week. Mind you, I was selling this eBook for only 1,000 naira. So, I wasn't making any profit.

Then I started attending sales seminars I paid heavily to learn something, but still, I was where I was.

Finally, I met someone online by the name of Frank Kern, a digital marketing expert (you can google him), whom I enrolled for his online course at the time on increasing sales for your business (cost me $217 to register) something in me was soo sure this was going to work, no negative reviews about him at all. So after going through the course, I decided to practice what I had learned, surprisingly it was the hit.

After putting everything I learnt together, which included developing a dynamic sales funnel, like my landing page and marketing campaigns on facebook, I was surprised at what a simple script I installed in my sales page could do for my eBook. After selecting the demographics on facebook and installing the scripts, I decided to test run my ads with only 1,000 naira.

I was surprised within the next 12 hours, I had made 289 sales just that day, that is 289,000 naira, and I increased my advert money to 10k and the rest is history. Soo far I have sold over 5000 copies of my eBook.

I have put these strategies I learnt that helped me scale up my sales in 7days into an eBook.

If you would like to get this eBook today, it wouldn't cost you $200, not even 5,000 naira, I am giving it away for only 500 naira today.

I would like to see as much online businesses in Nigeria succeed and recommend me to their friends and family who want to make more sales online.

You can make payment into
Acct Name: A.C Onyedikachi
Acct number: 0 1 4 2 1 5 3 2 7 0
Bank: GTBank

After payment, send me a whasapp message containing your depositors name. After confirming your payment, you would be sent a link via whasapp to get the ebook.and join our whasapp training group. Here you would learn everything you need to know about digital marketing.

Whasapp: 0 9 0 5 0 0 7 5 2 4 0

Kreate1000
60 Owolabi Avenue,
Ago Palace Way.
Okota Lagos.

Re: Career In Information Marketing On Facebook by kreate1000: 1:18pm On Sep 13, 2019
Only 500 naira
Re: Career In Information Marketing On Facebook by kreate1000: 6:28pm On Sep 13, 2019
Learn something new
Re: Career In Information Marketing On Facebook by kreate1000: 6:18pm On Sep 16, 2019
Today Is a good day to start

(1) (Reply)

What Moving N-power To New Ministry Means - Must Read / Driver Needed / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.