Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,910 members, 7,821,172 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

People Share Secret On How They Got Rid Of Their Stretch Marks And Scars (read T - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / People Share Secret On How They Got Rid Of Their Stretch Marks And Scars (read T (361 Views)

How To Remove Nigerian Tribal Marks And Scars / Lichtenberg Figure: The scars Left On Lightning Strike Survivors (Photos) / Pls I Need Ans Frm Skin Expert Cos My Skin Crowded With Pimples And Scars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People Share Secret On How They Got Rid Of Their Stretch Marks And Scars (read T by campustrends: 12:49am On Apr 09, 2019
Hello, are you tired of those unsightly STRETCH MARKS and SAGGING SKIN, Pit caused by ACNE, PIMPLE SCARS, BITES MARKS, rub mark and so on? They make your body look horrible and the fact that you can’t wear what you feel like wearing not because the dress is ugly or not fashionable but rather because of your body.

WELL THERE IS A GOOD NEWS FOR YOU, we at Health and Beauty Pro have helped over 700 people (and still counting) get rid of their stretch & scar marks and yours can’t be an exemption.
Visit our facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/Health-and-Beauty-Pro-2354130824832169/
Instagram at www.instagram.com/healthandbeautyprong
http://theonlinenigeria.com/how-people-clear-stretch-marks-and-scars-from-their-skin/

TESTIMONIES

Well like I told you I have sold this product to countless number of people and I always appreciate their feedbacks,most people GI as far as to send me private images in order to appreciate me, here are some below;

HOW?
We sell and recommend effective and efficient products and techniques to our clients that help them fight stretch & scar marks, virtually all our clients got rid of their stretch & scar marks using one of our special products.

THE PRODUCT.

This is LANBENA Stretch marks Acne Scar Removal Cream.

Note – We have direct access to the manufacturer in China and you can be assured of the originality of the product. Stop wasting your money on all those fake products out there.
This product has not only proven to be effective for stretch marks and scar removal, it is easy to use, produced with nice perfume and very affordable There are many fake of this product but I was lucky to get this original one that works like magic. Made by the Chinese, it is different from all this fake product and it 100% effective.

Key Features
Completely removed Stretch marks, Acne, Spot and Scar from the body
Smooth any irregularity in the body or face
Anti-Wrinkles
Balance the skin color and Repair scar
And effectively restore, remove pimple marks as well as other scars due to skin damage.
No side effect and it’s 100% Natural Herbal Treatment
Benefits

Clear stretch marks, scar, acne, eczema, dead pimples spot & promotes cell regeneration
Increase fiber elasticity
Effectively repair necrotic tissue stretch marks, obesity pattern, growth pattern, wrinkles line & improve the color of skin texture
Promote metabolism and blood circulation
Improve skin elasticity and firmness
Restore skin elasticity
Highly nourish the skin and make the skin more smooth
Ingredients: Centella asiatica, glycerin, allantoin, low molecular weight heparin, carbomer, ginseng, white tea, rhodiola, etc

Skin Types: It works for all skin types

USAGE

Step1 : cleanse scarred skin with clean water

Step2 : apply the product clockwise to the affected area

Step3 : Rub until fully absorbed

TIPS:

According to the size of the scar, apply a proper amount of scar gel to the affected area and gently massage until completely absorbed.

(Apply once every 3-4 hours a day. For optimal results, re-apply on the most-affected areas)

How Many Do You Need ?

This product is not too big but it is very EFFECTIVE. Two packs will completely get rid of your stretch marks amd Scar. For maximum result, we recommend two bottles, but to test the product you can make your first order.

Is This Approved and Legal To Use?

This Product has earned the following approval

How Much Is This Award Winning Powerful Cream ?
The price for one pack LANBENA Stretch marks Acne Scar Removal Cream is

N6000 (Naira)

(This is a small money for those who really know what it means to have stretch marks or scars on their precious skin.)

You can get two bottles for N11,500.

We Deliver NATIONWIDE And We Accept PAYMENT On Delivery
You also enjoy FREE shipping on this product, so don’t worry about distance or payment, we deliver nationwide and we accept cash on delivery. Meaning, you only need to pay for this product when our courier company delivered the product to your doorstep face-to-face. So you have nothing to be scare of.

How Soon Can We Deliver This Product To Your Doorstep ?

You get this product within 1-7 days after we have confirmed your order.

Note – We understand the meaning of privacy. We will give this product discreet package and only you will know the content. You’v nothing to worry about, proceed to place order. Also, Please be sure you are FULLY ready for this product and the money to pay at the point of delivery is available before you placed order.

Or Message us on WhatsApp at 09058806505

Option 2 (Alternative) – Text ‘LANBENA Stretch and scar’ follow by the details below:

Quantity
Full Name
Phone Number
Full Delivery Address (Home/Office Address)
Local Government
State

And SEND to 08141926303
Or CLICK HERE TO MAKE A QUICK ORDER WhatsApp.

Note – Once we received your message, we would call you to confirm your order and we will deliver to your door step within 2-7days. Don’t forget it free delivery and you only pay for the product amount when our agent deliver the product to your house/office face-to-face.

We are making this Payment on Delivery based on trust. Please be sure you are FULLY ready for this product and the money to pay at the point of delivery is available before you placed order.

Cases like: I don’t have money, I travelled, I was just joking with the order and many other unreasonable excuses are heart-breaking and unfair. We use money to send the product via courier company.

…And if you won’t be around at the given address, kindly give the money to someone to collect it on your behalf .

Thanks for your corporation, you can proceed to place order if you are FULLY ready for it.

We have got you covered, we deliver excellent customer-focused services.

FOR MORE DETAILS CONTACT US ON:

Tel: 08141926303 or 09058806505
Whatsapp: 09058806505

(Calltime: 9am – 5pm, Monday – Saturday. SMS: 24/7)
Call outside this hours might not be honour

Re: People Share Secret On How They Got Rid Of Their Stretch Marks And Scars (read T by Kyllahmc(m): 1:14am On Apr 09, 2019
Wow I really need this for my baby girl... She had a tummy stretch marks as a result of child birth, I don't know.. they kinda make her feel uncomfortable about her body,,, noticed she now prefer having sex in the dark lately in order to hide them.. which I don't get cos I personally see nothing wrong with them (stretch marks) ,,,, they look perfectly normal to me...even kinda sexy on her... I Dunno maybe it's because I love her so freaking much.

(1) (Reply)

Alpha Vmax Cures Weak Erection For Men And Low Sexual Drive For Women. / Nigerian Man Narrates How His Mum Died Due To Medical Negligence In India / Leukemia:Cancer Of The Blood .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.