Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,454 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" (12002 Views)

Reno Omokri: Buhari Put Corrupt Ganduje In Charge Of Edo Campaign Money / Buhari Lied, Herdsmen Carry Ak47s & Other Weapons -Defence HQ Shocks The World / "Buhari Lied About The Nigerian Army And Biafrans Comment" - FFK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by frankmoney(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2019
Because it's being smuggled in , doesn't mean the nation isn't sufficient on rice ..... There was a post here on nairaland when they smuggled soup into Nigeria , so you want to say because it was smuggled in we are sufficient enough to produce it ?

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by obailala(m): 9:08am On Apr 09, 2019
Reno will actually keep losing sleep for another 4 years?.. 8 good years of high BP, wow!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by youngsahito(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2019
This is the first time that Reno will talk sense
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by ShinqRambq: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Thank you my bro Reno. We will keep exposing the lies of evil.

Richdad
Keep on praising yourself Reno,darts on Nl,nuggets on twitter,thinkin u are smart enuf to hide ur true identity here,I would hv released more details but I know I will get a ban

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by Sholaco: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2019
You that s telling the truth, what s your contribution to the development of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by kikake: 9:10am On Apr 09, 2019
It has been a govt of liars all the time.

In Nigeria, lies have become truth since 2015.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by fredoooooo: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Reno on the next level wailing beat , keep wailing bastard grin

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 09, 2019
Pentasoft1978:
Nigeria is a country where illiterates are ruling the literates ....Buhari stopped the importation of rice and encouraged smuggling.....president Robot Buhari .......this man is void of inspiration, he takes commands from stupid cabals.....his robotic lifestyle is getting out of hand.

What was he to do? Encourage both local production and importaton at once? Help with more insights please.

The solution is better policing of our borders with zero compromise considering that local production has really improved.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by RisenseNigeria: 9:12am On Apr 09, 2019
Thank you for the imformation, now i know
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2019
frankmoney:
Because it's being smuggled in , doesn't mean the nation isn't sufficient on rice ..... There was a post here on nairaland when they smuggled soup into Nigeria , so you want to say because it was smuggled in we are sufficient enough to produce it ?

People say he encouraged smuggling by banning importation. That's crazy

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by mknigeriagreat: 9:14am On Apr 09, 2019
Lucid1:
Who else saw smuggled?

The fact say people still dey buy Okrika no mean say we no dey produce enough locally to meet local demand.

IMO, the quality of locally produced rice is still way below it's potential.

Lastly, customs need to step their game up by guarding the borders better with zero compromise

Quality you said? Bro run a test for yourself I mean a comprehensive test and have the result at hand. Then start eating the locally produced rice for one week and run another test bro. You will be shocked. The quality of our locally produced rice is second to none when it comes to nutrients as compared to most smuggled in rice. I eat it now with my family. The taste alone gives you an idea of what you are consuming. Don't base your judgement on a fallacy of ambiguous generalization of our locally made and produced stuffs. OUR RICE IS VERY NUTRITIOUS QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by Bennycollins: 9:15am On Apr 09, 2019
Think for once. Everything is not about election. The price of rice has gone up again by about 15% in the last 2 month, with all the reported increase local production. I am glad you eat rice too.
alcuin:
Election is over sir. Deal with it.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by Truckpusher(m): 9:15am On Apr 09, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Thank you my bro Reno. We will keep exposing the lies of evil.

Richdad
You write like Reno.

Nigeria is already in the gutters .

Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by bhella10: 9:18am On Apr 09, 2019
One day one wail. Sometimes we get 2 times lucky. What a scum he is!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:21am On Apr 09, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Quality you said? Bro run a test for yourself I mean a comprehensive test and have the result at hand. Then start eating the locally produced rice for one week and run another test bro. You will be shocked. The quality of our locally produced rice is second to none when it comes to nutrients as compared to most smuggled in rice. I eat it now with my family. The taste alone gives you an idea of what you are consuming. Don't base your judgement on a fallacy of ambiguous generalization of our locally made and produced stuffs. OUR RICE IS VERY NUTRITIOUS QUOTE ME ANYWHERE.

FYI, I eat locally produced rice. The main issue now is that it's stressful to cook, I still get chaff and tiny stones, that's appalling.

That's why I suggested the quality is stepped up.
Not many people have that kind of patience to wash and wash and wash before cooking it.

SON and customs need to do more
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by Whyem15: 9:24am On Apr 09, 2019
So 200 million people eats 20 million bags of rice in 3 months, there is Hunger indeed. grin
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by dahirub08(m): 9:25am On Apr 09, 2019
He didn't lie about rice production. But rather you are ignorant of that. Come to kebbi state you will witness large scale rice production.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by enemybulldozer(m): 9:26am On Apr 09, 2019
Balet:
Reno omo-kirikiri will soon go ma.d. I tell you, it is a matter of time.
The point is, what he said is it true or false??
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by mknigeriagreat: 9:40am On Apr 09, 2019
Lucid1:

FYI, I eat locally produced rice. The main issue now is that it's stressful to cook, I still get chaff and tiny stones, that's appalling.

Not many people have that kind of patience to wash and wash and wash before cooking it.

Now I get what you are saying. There are locally produced and there are locally produced. The first locally produced I used to buy like 7 years ago were too stony and dirty. I had to start cooking it for my dogs when my wife got tired of the stress. But we later got some neat and decent ones. I will check with my wife and give you the name. Also you can try LAKE rice. Very neat and healthy. Had it at one owambe in Lagos you could tell from the taste. Cheers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by Nobody: 9:50am On Apr 09, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Now I get what you are saying. There are locally produced and there are locally produced. The first locally produced I used to buy like 7 years ago were too stony and dirty. I had to start cooking it for my dogs when my wife got tired of the stress. But we later got some neat and decent ones. I will check with my wife and give you the name. Also you can try LAKE rice. Very neat and healthy. Had it at one owambe in Lagos you could tell from the taste. Cheers.

Okay. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 9:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Balet:

He will go mad for exposing Buhari right ?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by mofedamijo(m): 10:06am On Apr 09, 2019
this man has got mental deficiency, i am not in Nigeria, but i remember watching the news that Nigeria's rice production has increased, and i watched the news on a foreign news channel, they smuggle cars into Nigeria on daily basis, does that mean we don't have car's for sale in Nigeria? NO, this man will kill himself over Buhari
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by ZIAZI(m): 10:08am On Apr 09, 2019
Let's stop d pretence jhoor ! These our politicians dey eat imported rice sef. Self-sufficient my arse!
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by Awoo88: 10:22am On Apr 09, 2019
ShitHead:
Buhari lies...Reno Omokri lies...Nigerian Custom lies...Lai Muhammed is a liar.
Lie Muhammad is not a liar. Lie Muhammad is lie personify. If you are looking for the personification of lie, check out lie Mohamad
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by Pentasoft1978: 10:27am On Apr 09, 2019
Lucid1:

What was he to do? Encourage both local production and importaton at once? Help with more insights please.

The solution is better policing of our borders with zero compromise considering that local production has really improved.

Smuggling is unsupervised...importation is supervised.... Smuggling can be a source of chemical weapon, do you know the quality, content and the origin of that rice smuggled into this country, arms can be hidden in those bags....whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. While the local production is on going in small capacity, import to compliment , until local production is more than enough, then you can stop importation. May the smuggled rice be eaten by the children of those who smuggled them. God will protect poor Nigerians from all forms of food poisoning?
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by pfadom: 10:30am On Apr 09, 2019
There is hope for joblessness. But what do we call Reno's disease. Busy body... What time of pastor or politician is this? He has been restless since 2015.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by SEGLIZ: 10:52am On Apr 09, 2019
reno is in severe pain. isn't there a different between direct importation and snuggle?
rice producers cries out over the evil of smugglers and the way it affects their efforts you come out screaming Buhari.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2019
Pentasoft1978:

Smuggling is unsupervised...importation is supervised.... Smuggling can be a source of chemical weapon, do you know the quality, content and the origin of that rice smuggled into this country, arms can be hidden in those bags....whatever is worth doing is worth doing well. While the local production is on going in small capacity, import to compliment , until local production is more than enough, then you can stop importation. May the smuggled rice be eaten by the children of those who smuggled them. God will protect poor Nigerians from all forms of food poisoning?

Importation of rice isn't totally banned bro. Importation was restricted on land borders, that's the only way stipulated import limits can be enforced.
Smuggling of all forms is totally bad
I'm optimistic we'll get things right when my generation eventually gets the chance to run this country
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by Pinkybush: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
Balet:
Why don't you counter the farmers claims instead of attacking Reno. Mumu! You and your type is the reason why this country is in dire mess.
Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by PHRANK: 12:50pm On Apr 09, 2019
Lucid1:

You took the words out of my mouth. Washing it many times is bad enough not to talk of chewing stones while eating.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri: "Buhari Lied About Rice Production In Nigeria" by Okoroawusa: 2:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
So na so Reno go take wail for another 4 years?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s / 2015: Buhari, APC Woo Okorocha For VP / From Russia with love

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.