Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

Girl Turns To Snake - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Girl Turns To Snake (5008 Views)

Church Girl Turns Olosoo / When You Know The Snake Is Your Aunty From The Village (Photo) / Girl Turns To Snake In Warri? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Olami099(m): 10:20am On Sep 13, 2010
Mr cock,u are at it again.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by DrCork: 10:50am On Sep 13, 2010
yes but why must a topick be: Girl turn in Cattle snake??,,, only in Nigeria (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Nobody: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2010
@baby.me
may i ask, what was the purpose of this person turning into an animal and back, in front of your eyes?
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by DrCork: 11:34am On Sep 13, 2010
i bet by nest week, somebody will see a Cat turn to BMW, only in Nigeria! (no oofeise) undecided
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Vic2k3(m): 11:40am On Sep 13, 2010
@MRBROWNJAY Mayb the dude wanted to impress her lol
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Nenum(m): 11:53am On Sep 13, 2010
Wow.

Well i wonder why "Nigerian" believe planes can hang in the sky with the aid of Liquid (called diesel) and Cell phones can communicate with invisible electron-shiit, sorry i forgot my physics teacher gave us a scientific explanation for that back in our Junior year's.

I guess we all have close family member that are elites and have risen in typical Nigerian social circle.

However me (Nenum) choose not to believe in them does not mean they do not exist and work or fail those that believe in them.

I just choose not to believe, which to me is the best strategy.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Nenum(m): 11:59am On Sep 13, 2010
In two phrases.

The western world witchcraft is innovative (That's why we have the underground, insurance, Good governance e.t.c)

The African witchcraft is destructive ( That's why there is a wide gap betwen the rich and poor, bad road and government, etc)
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 13, 2010
Vic2k3:

@MRBROWNJAY Mayb the dude wanted to impress her lol

ROTFLMAO!
Nenum:

In two phrases.

The western world witchcraft is innovative (That's why we have the underground, insurance, Good governance e.t.c)

The African witchcraft is destructive ( That's why there is a wide gap betwen the rich and poor, bad road and government, etc)

are you out of your mind?! comparing technology with witchcraft?! there are many of such people in the west: tarot reader, mediums, horoscope etc
its ignorance that would have people believe that you can do money rituals and get rich or find a partner.
check this following thread about some scammers who had a calabash "speaking" to a woman in order to defraud her: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-512441.0.html
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Nobody: 5:28pm On Sep 13, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

ROTFLMAO!
are you out of your mind?! comparing technology with witchcraft?! there are many of such people in the west: tarot reader, mediums, horoscope etc
its ignorance that would have people believe that you can do money rituals and get rich or find a partner.
check this following thread about some scammers who had a calabash "speaking" to a woman in order to defraud her: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-512441.0.html

I'm just gonna go on a lim here and guess you also don't believe in the afterlife and all that fun stuff that happens after you die.
For your sake, you best start sorting that one out. Every other spiritual thing is inconsequential but that.

You'll be in for a sad, sad surprise when this side ends for you and you maintain such a dangerous disposition.
I pray Jesus opens your eyes to the very real spiritual reality around us all.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by 1102(m): 5:29pm On Sep 13, 2010
bayleaf:

all these stories about snake girls, i always wonder what the purpose is for a girl to turn into a snake, since they dont end up biting or swallowing the victim. so they just turn into snakes, for the victim to fall into a coma or what? i find this kind of stories difficult to believe.
grin grin grin
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2010
2buff:

I'm just gonna go on a lim here and guess you also don't believe in the afterlife and all that fun stuff that happens after you die.
For your sake, you best start sorting that one out. Every other spiritual thing is inconsequential but that.

You'll be in for a sad, sad surprise when this side ends for you and you maintain such a dangerous disposition.
I pray Jesus opens your eyes to the very real spiritual reality around us all.

dude, if you have any CONCRETE PROOF of what you are talking about then bring it on and lets discuss it or pls be quiet. if you want to believe whatever any fool in a robe wants to tell you (in order to get your money) then fair enough but dont make it like its science or som' shiit!

since we all know that nobody can CONFIRM that there is an afterlife (or not), i am safe to say that my position on the subject can never be deemed wrong. i hope you aint a Christian because believing in some occult mamo jambo is against your "teachings". lol!
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Nobody: 6:34pm On Sep 13, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

dude, if you have any CONCRETE PROOF of what you are talking about then bring it on and lets discuss it or pls be quiet. if you want to believe whatever any fool in a robe wants to tell you (in order to get your money) then fair enough but dont make it like its science or som' shiit!

since we all know that nobody can CONFIRM that there is an afterlife (or not), i am safe to say that my position on the subject can never be deemed wrong. i hope you aint a Christian because believing in some occult mamo jambo is against your "teachings". lol!

God has allowed a lot of people, with your exact same initial disposition, to have near-death experiences, where-in they[b] fully experience[/b] certain things that they never thought was the case, which changed their lives forever, when they came back to life.

You want proof? The wonderful thing about atheists like you is that no matter how much [i]proof [/i]is jammed down your throat you never fill. So [i]proof [/i]is not your problem.
The Proof you have today are the accounts of former atheists who have no reason to lie to you, and that should be enough for any wise person. Except you want to risk going there to see for yourself, after which you may never be able to return.

If you actually do an inkling of research into the topic of near death experiences (educate yourself with google)you will see people who were hardcore atheists just like you tell you about what they have experienced. I've spoken to one of them who today is still not a Christian (my spanish mechanic here in Canada), but he would slap anyone who says there is no after-life,  because he knows what he experienced.

But being the atypical atheist, [i]proof [/i]to you is probably something along the lines of someone coming back from an NDE with a fiery postcard from hell magically appearing in their hands with the words "you waz 'ere" signed by satan. Or even better, perhaps even a live video documentary of heaven/hell because, I mean, science and technology has come this far right?  cheesy

Sad truth is, even if these somehow happened, you [i]still [/i]wouldn't believe.
Quoting your counterpart Nenum in true atheist-speak, "I just choose not to believe, which to me is the best strategy."

Good luck on your chosen path of hardcore ignorance. The best of said luck of-course, is you realizing where you're headed and sorting that out before it's too late.

Cheers m8

"The Wise learn from the mistake of others and do better, the Foolish. . .well, you know  smiley"
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^what the hell is this guy talking about?! so near death experiences are proof to the afterlife?! ROTFLMAO!!!!!
you are a comedian, i give you that. as i said, CONCRETE PROOF, not some bullshiit he say she say.
what does near death experiences have to do with afterlife ANYWAY

btw, i have near death experiences every night when i go to bed, i usually converse with people who have passed away long ago, should i take that as proof to the afterlife too?! lol

funny but you sound JUST like them charlatans in robes, if you have nothing to say better be quiet rather than talking gibberish on here.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 13, 2010
Heh! 2buff.u are a very good preacher.
Infact very gud 'cos u av just use a slight opportunity to preach! God is happy lol
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 13, 2010
@Xiana, thanks  smiley I'm simply grateful God used me to drop word.

MRbrownJAY:

^^^what the hell is this guy talking about?! so near death experiences are proof to the afterlife?! ROTFLMAO!!!!!
you are a comedian, i give you that. as i said, CONCRETE PROOF, not some bullshiit he say she say.
what does near death experiences have to do with afterlife ANYWAY

btw, i have near death experiences every night when i go to bed, i usually converse with people who have passed away long ago, should i take that as proof to the afterlife too?! lol

funny but you sound JUST like them charlatans in robes, if you have nothing to say better be quiet rather than talking gibberish on here.

I no talk am? the research I told him to go and do, he didn't do it.
Yet he is content to sit down and wallow in his ignorance.

Even my same mechanic I mentioned to you about, having been clinically dead  from being crushed by a car in his shop and having seen himself going down the dark tunnel leading to hell, (a fall which he told me was the scariest thing he had ever experience including sounds of tortured souls), he still maintains your same level of stubbornness despite given a second chance to accept Christ (his excuse for that being that religion causes war, which is logical, but considering what this guy has experienced, you'd think he'd JUMP [/b]on the second opportunity like a hungry fly on eba).
Think on it and marvel at the sheer stupidity of your ignorance (not necessarily [b]you
) and the great lengths IT will take to keep you from the truth. I can promise you that no matter what proof you receive on this matter, you will always surprise yourself how easily your ignorance [/i]and [i]desire for bliss will batter it aside. . . unless you get rid of them.

If you continue on this path, those responsible for your ignorance will be there to laugh at you at the end of things.
This is my final response to you on this issue. It's an excerpt from the bible. It will serve as a witness to you when that final day comes:

Luke 16:19-31

[19] "There was a rich man who was dressed in purple and fine linen and lived in luxury every day. [20] At his gate was laid a beggar named Lazarus, covered with sores [21] and longing to eat what fell from the rich man's table. Even the dogs came and licked his sores.

[22] "The time came when the beggar died and the angels carried him to Abraham's side. The rich man also died and was buried. [23] In hell, where he was in torment, he looked up and saw Abraham far away, with Lazarus by his side. [24] So he called to him, 'Father Abraham, have pity on me and send Lazarus to dip the tip of his finger in water and cool my tongue, because I am in agony in this fire.'

[25] "But Abraham replied, 'Son, remember that in your lifetime you received your good things, while Lazarus received bad things, but now he is comforted here and you are in agony. [26] And besides all this, between us and you a great chasm has been fixed, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us.'

[27] "He answered, 'Then I beg you, father, send Lazarus to my father's house, [28] for I have five brothers. Let him warn them, so that they will not also come to this place of torment.'

[29] "Abraham replied, 'They have Moses and the Prophets; let them listen to them.'

[30] " 'No, father Abraham,' he said, 'but if someone from the dead goes to them, they will repent.'

[31] "He said to him, 'If they do not listen to Moses and the Prophets, they will not be convinced even if someone rises from the dead.' "
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 13, 2010
^^^^see this charlatan?! dont quote god as if you knew him, he has nohing to do with charlatans like yourself!
AFTERLIFE has nothing to do with near death experience, which in turn has ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with juju/rituals and people turning into snakes. stay on the subject!

who the hell are you quoting the bible as if you even know what you are talking about. pls go back to your shack that you call a church and keep on preaching to the gullible dumba$$es out there.
we are having a discussion about subject A and then you come around with nonsense quotes that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the subject at hand. . . . . . .

so since you are handy with a bible(quoting bs verses), here are a few for you to dwell on:
"The Spirit clearly says that in later times some will abandon the faith and follow deceiving spirits and things taught by demons. Such teachings come through hypocritical liars, whose consciences have been seared as with a hot iron". (1Timothy 4:1-2)

"For there is one God, and ONE MEDIATOR between God and men, the man Christ Jesus." (1Timothy 2:5)
focus on the ONE MEDIATOR word for a minute. . . . . . so i am safe to say that NOBODY HAS ANY PRIVILEGES OR FANTASTIC POWERS FROM GOD on this earth. anyone who believes that or goes to church and pay charlatans (like yourself) to have their wishes come true are plain sinners!
It is a sin to recognize any man, priest, or minister, as a spiritual AUTHORITY over you.  This is what Jesus meant when He prohibited calling ministers or priests, "Father" or "Rabbi" or "Master." We are not to give them that right.  God's Word is the FINAL AUTHORITY!

believe me the devil is closer than you think. he is in churches having people do things that is clearly against the writing of that same bible. you may be one of Lucifer's servants coming here twisting the words of the bible.
We should only submit to God, and His Word.  Preachers and ministers ONLY have the power of INFLUENCE; but, the Word of God is to be our measuring stick by which we size them up.  If they fail to present the Word of God faithfully, then we are to forsake them, as we should all false prophets!  We must NEVER allow men to lead us away from God.

so, going back to the subject, I DO NOT BELIEVE IN JUJU, OCCULTIST, CHARLATANS AND WHAT NOT. . . . . . if you do and are hell bent on having people believe that its real then i am safe to say that your employer must be SATAN or any of his disciples!
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Nenum(m): 12:37pm On Sep 14, 2010
MRbrownJAY:

ROTFLMAO!

I did not expect everyone to read in between the post and get my point.
However if that is what you understand from my explanation, then good luck to you.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Nenum(m): 12:49pm On Sep 14, 2010
2buff:

God has allowed a lot of people, with your exact same initial disposition, to have near-death experiences, where-in they[b] fully experience[/b] certain things that they never thought was the case, which changed their lives forever, when they came back to life.

You want proof? The wonderful thing about atheists like you is that no matter how much [i]proof [/i]is jammed down your throat you never fill. So [i]proof [/i]is not your problem.
The Proof you have today are the accounts of former atheists who have no reason to lie to you, and that should be enough for any wise person. Except you want to risk going there to see for yourself, after which you may never be able to return.

If you actually do an inkling of research into the topic of near death experiences (educate yourself with google)you will see people who were hardcore atheists just like you tell you about what they have experienced. I've spoken to one of them who today is still not a Christian (my spanish mechanic here in Canada), but he would slap anyone who says there is no after-life, because he knows what he experienced.

But being the atypical atheist, [i]proof [/i]to you is probably something along the lines of someone coming back from an NDE with a fiery postcard from hell magically appearing in their hands with the words "you waz 'ere" signed by satan. Or even better, perhaps even a live video documentary of heaven/hell because, I mean, science and technology has come this far right? cheesy

Sad truth is, even if these somehow happened, you [i]still [/i]wouldn't believe.
Quoting your counterpart Nenum in true atheist-speak, "I just choose not to believe, which to me is the best strategy."

Good luck on your chosen path of hardcore ignorance. The best of said luck of-course, is you realizing where you're headed and sorting that out before it's too late.

Cheers m8

"The Wise learn from the mistake of others and do better, the Foolish. . .well, you know smiley"

Excuse me.

Okay let me put the record straight once and for all.

I know that all the crap people talk about black magic is real irrespective of if a few are "scammers".

However i choose to go with the school of thot that it cannot influence my decision or life strategy.

Please understand that this can also be called faith.
It means if i go to a club and meet a lady that turns to a snake or whatever, others might see it, however, me i would not see it because i do not believe in it, so like wise it cannot harm me.

Simple.

The only reason why cases like these are rampant (i do not mean non existent) in Africa, is because the average man believes in them as oppose to believing in technology.

That to me is where i am coming from.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Mobinga: 2:08pm On Sep 14, 2010
Like how the police in Kwara State arrested a goat. . . And proudly said the thief turned into a goat. . . . How embarrassing
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 14, 2010
Nenum:

Excuse me.

Okay let me put the record straight once and for all.

I know that all the crap people talk about black magic is real irrespective of if a few are "scammers".

However i choose to go with the school of thot that it cannot influence my decision or life strategy.

Please understand that this can also be called faith.
It means if i go to a club and meet a lady that turns to a snake or whatever, others might see it, however, me i would not see it because i do not believe in it, so like wise it cannot harm me.

Simple.

The only reason why cases like these are rampant (i do not mean non existent) in Africa, is because the average man believes in them as oppose to believing in technology.

That to me is where i am coming from.

Hey Nenum,

The topic between me and brown left humans turning into pets/wild animals/ice cream etc, we were actually having a chat about his opinions on eternity.
I already gave him my final response on that topic. My last few posts weren't really connected to this thread's topic.

Personally I feel no matter what anything turns to, it has no power over me as Jesus Christ restored my dominion on this earth milleniums ago.
In-fact, woe betite the human that turns into something I know how to cook when I am hungry because e don finish for am.

My Motto in that regards: "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the earth and subdue it; and have dominion over the fish of the sea and over the birds of the air and over every living thing that moves upon the earth" - so too bad for mami water.
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by neowelsh(m): 12:04pm On Sep 15, 2010
cock and bull storrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by whiteroses(f): 7:08pm On Sep 15, 2010
maybe she saw a snake and ran away tongue
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by flexystar(f): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2010
Dr Cork:

yes but why must a topick be: Girl turn in Cattle snake??,,, only in Nigeria (no oofeinse) undecided
WTF Infact there is offense what is that suppose to mean mind ur selfooo or i will mind it 4 u. undecided
Re: Girl Turns To Snake by Kunbee: 9:45pm On Sep 15, 2010
I see no humour in this undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Did Xenophobia Start: In South Africa / That Awkward Moment / Three Bedroom Flat + Swimming Pool For Sale (funny)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.