Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:44 AM

Innoson And Gtb Logger Head. Negotiations Under Ground ? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Innoson And Gtb Logger Head. Negotiations Under Ground ? (305 Views)

Zugacoin: Why Innocent Chukwuma Of Innoson And Bishop Samzuga Should Be Arrested / Why the Supreme Court Ruling Between Innoson And GTB should worry you / GTB Releases Official Statement On Innoson And EFCC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Innoson And Gtb Logger Head. Negotiations Under Ground ? by 11thGoldTREE: 8:21am On Apr 09, 2019
I heard from a friend, a very reliable source, that some Gtb management and delegation including men at the helm of affairs in the country has been sent to innocent chwukuma. But he is insisting that Gtb was trying to dubiously run him aground.
His source of funds where blocked mean while Gtb used the excess deductions on his account to invest and has gained alot, so why shouldn't he be paid as mandated by the court ? He also insisted that the bank has tarnished his image and requested that the bank should publish an apology on national dailies before further talks

That is why there has been silence on the issue. I know for sure that no bank will be willing to publish and recant its statement because it mean an admittance of guilt.
Re: Innoson And Gtb Logger Head. Negotiations Under Ground ? by Nobody: 8:24am On Apr 09, 2019
Whether they publish or not, they’ll still pay the man
Re: Innoson And Gtb Logger Head. Negotiations Under Ground ? by DADDY2or3FISHES: 9:12am On Apr 25, 2019
mrAMG2:
Whether they publish or not, they’ll still pay the man
honestly I doubt the man will get a kobo from all the court case.
Banks are financial institutions with strong ties to top politicians and these politicians influence which judge holds which post. What am saying is that, innoson will not get any money rather he might even lose his investment

(1) (Reply)

Entrepreneurs, What Social Media Marketing Problems Are You Facing? / I Can Give You 1000instagram Views Plus 100 Likes For 2000naira / Closed thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.