Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React (35960 Views)

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by LOVEGINO(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2019
God will not forgive some people.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by DonBenny77(m): 10:44am On Apr 09, 2019
This one is clearly not a pastor, if you know the number of ignoramuses and stark illiterates in this country you will be alarmed.

People are easily brainwashed these days some can't even comprehend english to understand what is being preached in these so called churches.

Anything is possible in this country, if buhari can be preferred to Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by allanphash7(m): 10:45am On Apr 09, 2019
k
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by xest(m): 10:48am On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The pastor is probably being unnecessarily sensational about blood of sprinkling.
In the bible, Jesus used the fruit juice in the dining table as a symbol of His blood and blessed it accordingly. The blood of sprinkling is probably being recreated by the pastor in a sensational way here, so I won't jump to condemn him.
na ur type dem dey deceive. Don't u ever compare this rogues with Jesus again.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by AnanseK(m): 10:49am On Apr 09, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
People who go to shrines and do worse things, will also come here and condemn the pastors and members. If what he is doing works for them, then it's fine. Everyone believes will work for them.
Most Nigerians are just hypocrites.

Comparing shrine with your religion. The difference is not significant as I can see
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by hoopLA: 10:51am On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The pastor is probably being unnecessarily sensational about blood of sprinkling.
In the bible, Jesus used the fruit juice in the dining table as a symbol of His blood and blessed it accordingly.

You are a serial, unrepentant liar.

But should I expect any less from an Oyedepo convert/fanatic?

If I ask you to prove the emboldened, you will start running from pillar to post, shouting up and down without actually saying anything.

CodeTemplar:

The blood of sprinkling is probably being recreated by the pastor in a sensational way here, so I won't jump to condemn him.

Go and sit down jare. Which sprinkling? Where did you get your balderdash from? Or is it part of the occult practices in your shrine?
Show me one place where it is unequivocally clear that Jesus did what you quoted.

but knowing the first rate charlatan that you are, I know it will end in a rigmarole

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by AngelicBeing: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2019
angry

Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Finest641(f): 10:53am On Apr 09, 2019
Ye ye
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by uvie66: 10:53am On Apr 09, 2019
Before opening the thread, you can guess it is a foolish and gullible woman.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by CodeTemplar: 10:55am On Apr 09, 2019
hoopLA:

You are a serial, unrepentant liar.

But should I expect any less from an Oyedepo convert/fanatic?

If I ask you to prove the emboldened, you will start running from pillar to post, shouting up and down without actually saying anything.

Go and sit down jare. Which sprinkling? Where did you get your balderdash from? Or is it part of the occult practices in your shrine?
Show me one place where it is unequivocally clear that Jesus did what you quoted.

but knowing the first rate charlatan that you are, I know it will end in a rigmarole
The problem with your type is when I prove myself to you, you start resisting logic and facts out of pride.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by AnanseK(m): 10:56am On Apr 09, 2019
Pastors deceiving the gullible since year 100 BC

Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by NOHOLDSBAR: 10:58am On Apr 09, 2019
Nigerian Christians and mumuness are like 5 and 6.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Chinashopping84: 10:59am On Apr 09, 2019
nonsense
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 11:02am On Apr 09, 2019
AnanseK:

Comparing shrine with your religion. The difference is not significant as I can see

I don't believe in religion. What is good for the goose is also good for the gander.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by semyman: 11:04am On Apr 09, 2019
Mumu christians on the increase
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Agugbadin: 11:06am On Apr 09, 2019
Always name the church and location, because it looks like a comedy to me. When Lukas of the resurrection miracle story was shared, the church was named as well as the location and hence easy to verify.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:08am On Apr 09, 2019
If he is healing them, i am sure he will find a Hospital full with sick people who needs healing.

Poverty, Illiteracy, Ignorance, Mixed with Gullibilty and Hopelessness.
That crooked man is taking Advantage of their different situations/circumstances.

You never see Wealthy and Highly Educated folks in Church. because they are not seeking for prosperities, healings or Miracles.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Angel223: 11:13am On Apr 09, 2019
cool
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 09, 2019
And we wonder why atheists are on the increase??

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Sleekfun: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2019
The called Pastor roll is pant trouser up ,so as the soft drink not to stain him .... And he his pouring it on others, education is important ....

1 Like

Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Afamed: 11:33am On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
In the bible, Jesus used the fruit juice in the dining table as a symbol of His blood and blessed it accordingly. The blood of sprinkling is probably being recreated by the pastor in a sensational way here, so I won't jump to condemn him.
And Jesus poured / sprinkled the fruit juice on his followers? Kontinue
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Lamasta(m): 11:36am On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Will you type this same words if Bishop Oyedepo or Pastor Adeboye did same
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 09, 2019
Please stop calling these people doing strange things in the name is religion pastors. They're spoiling the name of real pastors. They're not pastors, rather they're frauds.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by CodeTemplar: 11:46am On Apr 09, 2019
Afamed:

And Jesus poured / sprinkled the fruit juice on his followers? Kontinue
Did I say or imply that?
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by CodeTemplar: 11:47am On Apr 09, 2019
Lamasta:
Will you type this same words if Bishop Oyedepo or Pastor Adeboye did same
What's different about Oyedepo?
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by GreatResearcher: 11:50am On Apr 09, 2019
Believers are chumps. Victorian come and see
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Akam2019: 11:54am On Apr 09, 2019
Not a suprise, end time
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Jaynom(m): 11:56am On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
What is fruit juice? Jesus used ALCOHOL!
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Lamasta(m): 11:58am On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
What's different about Oyedepo?
He will not do what this pastor is doing that's the difference
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Gkemz: 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
At least he's better than those who spit saliva on their congregation. There are so many of its kind when the church has become a lucrative business venture.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by demoBaba: 12:08pm On Apr 09, 2019
That's why I like Muslim, they don't tolerate all this scams.

Christian should emulate from Muslim.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by win3k: 12:12pm On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Even believing the rubbish you wrote is enough to make you the same as the pastor and congregation!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cardinal Jorge Mario-Bergoglio Is The New Pope / Pastor Touching Men's Manhood To Pray For Them (Video) / The Fastest Growing Religion In The World - Christianity Or Islam ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.