Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,103 members, 7,818,294 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React (35816 Views)

Folorunso Alakija Anoints her Church Members (Photos) / Pastor Dr. JS Yusuf Anoints Pant/Bra With A Print Of His Face To Attract Men / Adeboye: "Pastor Who Anoints Women On Their Breasts Is Not A Man Of God' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by SyberKate(f): 12:13pm On Apr 09, 2019
You can't con an honest man
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by win3k: 12:15pm On Apr 09, 2019
donkarly:
Imagine what these religious jobbers have reduced Christianity to..

Why not what Christianity has reduced humans and commonsense to!!!

in 2019 apes (sorry Africans) still believe there is a luxury home waiting for them above the sky when they die.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by win3k: 12:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
oyeb15:
Most of these Men of god are not known by God.

Why would a true man of God involve in politics, buy private jets, build schools and universities d poor and their members cant afford, dine and wine with wicked/ heartless politician and later keep mute rather than voicing out d nation ills.

Some were nitially called by God but along the way, satan conquered their soul with wealth,riches,women,prosperity and greed.

98% of our pastors and GOs are very selfish and greedy.

No, 100% of their congregation are stupid!
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by win3k: 12:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
LOVEGINO:
God will not forgive some people.
And you have evidence to believe god forgives some...
dumb Africans!!!
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by win3k: 12:21pm On Apr 09, 2019
Imarnuel10:
Please stop calling these people doing strange things in the name is religion pastors. They're spoiling the name of real pastors. They're not pastors, rather they're frauds.
So there are real pastors? You have to have a religion based on facts before the promoter can be deemed genuine?

I hope your future generations escape this darkness.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by IjebuWarrior: 12:24pm On Apr 09, 2019
oyeb15:
Most of these Men of god are not known by God.
Why would a true man of God involve in politics, buy private jets, build schools and universities d poor and their members cant afford, dine and wine with wicked/ heartless politician and later keep mute rather than voicing out d nation ills.

Some were nitially called by God but along the way, satan conquered their soul with wealth,riches,women,prosperity and greed.
98% of our pastors and GOs are very selfish and greedy.

God bless you... you nailed it! The problem is majority of Nigerians are toooooooo gullible and foolish to realize this.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Proffdada: 12:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The pastor is probably being unnecessarily sensational about blood of sprinkling.
In the bible, Jesus used the fruit juice in the dining table as a symbol of His blood and blessed it accordingly. The blood of sprinkling is probably being recreated by the pastor in a sensational way here, so I won't jump to condemn him.
did Jesus sprinkled blood or juice?
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Nobody: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
win3k:

So there are real pastors? You have to have a religion based on facts before the promoter can be deemed genuine?

You and your future generations are the ones in darkness. You disagree with my views? Great. Let's leave it there
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by win3k: 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Imarnuel10:

You and your future generations are the ones in darkness. You disagree with my views? Great. Let's leave it there

You are the ones who believes in something that even the original yahoo boys (western countries) have now said is 419 but apes in Africa still continue to believe in it. What should i call it, no be darkness be that?

Today, no be oyinbo dey do una 419 it is now other apes inside Africa called pastors.

unless you can think of a better word I say people like you live in darkness or should I say mental slavery!
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2019
win3k:

You are the ones who believes in something that even the original yahoo boys (western countries) have now said is 419 but apes in Africans still continue to believe in it. What should i call it, no be darkness be that?

Today, no be oyinbo dey do una 419 it is now other apes inside Africa called pastors.

unless you can think of a better word I say people like you live in darkness or should I say mental slavery!

What are you rambling on about?
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by donbenie(m): 1:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
Religion is a big time SCAM.. angry

Just NEGODU..
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Leviana(f): 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2019
Jeez. And people wonder why no-one wants to go to church these days.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by hoopLA: 1:48pm On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The problem with your type is when I prove myself to you, you start resisting logic and facts out of pride.
I know you cant prove anything.
Because the charlatan in you is boastful proud and vain.
I know you dont have anything to prove that bogus BS you wrote about fruit juice and sprinkling.
But I'm willing to take the chance and wait for your ignorant self to take up the challenge to prove that rubbish you put up there.

Fruit Juice indeed.

You are a fraudulent occultist.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by hoopLA: 1:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
Proffdada:
did Jesus sprinkled blood or juice?
You dey mind that m0ron?
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by caye(m): 2:02pm On Apr 09, 2019
Imarnuel10:

What are you rambling on about?
@win3k; pls pity him. He has no knowledge about the invention of the Arab and Western religions. He believes that their ' holy' books are historical facts & a white/ Arab man had placed a curse on his own race unless they follow the Arabs/ European gods blindly. He may be an educated illiterate. Pls pity his mental state.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by DaGeneral(m): 3:34pm On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:
The pastor is probably being unnecessarily sensational about blood of sprinkling.
In the bible, Jesus used the fruit juice in the dining table as a symbol of His blood and blessed it accordingly. The blood of sprinkling is probably being recreated by the pastor in a sensational way here, so I won't jump to condemn him.
You are joking right?
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by CodeTemplar: 3:38pm On Apr 09, 2019
DaGeneral:
You are joking right?
How?
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by LOVEGINO(m): 3:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
win3k:

And you have evidence to believe god forgives some...
dumb Africans!!!
one of his member spotted. i saw u on dat vid.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by LOVEGINO(m): 3:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
win3k:

i use buhari name beg u. stop to dey smoke we3d wenever weather hot. na small small d tin dey start.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Nobody: 3:57pm On Apr 09, 2019
Gullibles
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by mechanics(m): 4:32pm On Apr 09, 2019
hmmmm, and some people will still be blind by going to the church.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Letsbegood: 4:53pm On Apr 09, 2019
African, which way?.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by alowonle02(m): 5:41pm On Apr 09, 2019
This is one of the signs of pastor of gods, bloggers should stop nursing stupidity. How on earth will you call this devil Pastor? had it been this was how Jesus Christ (Isa) perform miracles during his life time, he would have exhausted all the miracles.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by tillaman(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
So that there life can be sweeter than coke
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by AlphaStyles(m): 5:56pm On Apr 09, 2019
Shaking my head

Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 09, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Who told u there was fruit juice in the dinning table that Jesus used?
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by ollymaye: 6:16pm On Apr 09, 2019
E sharperly ordered everyone to buy the coke from his wife’s shop before the thing expire... sense no go kill this pastor sha grin
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by UcheforGod(f): 6:18pm On Apr 09, 2019
The Bible said in Matt. 24:11 that in the last days "many false prophets will arise and they will deceive many". This is exactly what is happening these days.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by CodeTemplar: 6:37pm On Apr 09, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Who told u there was fruit juice in the dinning table that Jesus used?
Please read Mark 14:24-25.
After he gave them the cup to drink, He said He will no longer drink of the fruit of the vine until that day. The fruit of the vine is modern day equivalent of natural juice. He blesses it and gave to the disciples as His blood.

Cc: hoopLA.
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by Fordzzy(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2019
Sugar boy cheesy grin grin pastor
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by TVSA: 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2019
cheesy do not judge. Let God judge
Re: Pastor Anoints Members With Soft Drinks As Nigerians React by bengg: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2019
Help my hustle please

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cultists Who Surrendered Weapons, Graduate From Bible School In Port Harcourt / Stories Behind Great Hymns.... .pass Me Not, O Gentle Savior / ''i Gave Oyedepo Occultic Power: Police Arrest Publisher Of End-time Magazine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.