Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,196 members, 7,815,176 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

7 Essential Tips For Writers Who Hope To Engage Millions Of Readers - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / 7 Essential Tips For Writers Who Hope To Engage Millions Of Readers (233 Views)

What Can A Young Graduate Gainfully Engage In Apart From Tech? / For Your Writing To Spark Fire In The Minds Of Readers, Ask These Questions / For Your Writing To Spark Fire In The Minds Of Readers, Ask These Questions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

7 Essential Tips For Writers Who Hope To Engage Millions Of Readers by IssacharProject: 9:19am On Apr 09, 2019
7 Essential Tips For Writers Who Hope To Engage Millions Of Readers

As a writer, I’ve long admired those who can – in their own unique ways – enliven millions of people with their messages, whether in a TED Talk, a blog, or a short story. I’ve found in my own writing work that generating a very high level of response requires both fresh, compelling content and a powerful way of reaching inside readers and engaging their heartstrings and their intellect.

To learn more about how we can engage and connect with thousands of readers, I was excited to catch up with Amy Newmark who has been the publisher and author of the Chicken Soup for the Soul line of books since 2008, when she and her husband and an investor group bought the company from its founders, Jack Canfield and Mark Victor Hansen. Since then, she has published more than 100 new titles, doubling the number of Chicken Soup for the Soul titles in print today.

https://www.issacharprojects.com/7-essential-tips-for-writers-who-hope-to-engage-millions-of-readers/

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy For 100 Sales Reps / How To Be More Productive When Working From Home / My Seed,my Future

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.