Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,206 members, 7,818,704 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses (28930 Views)

Selfie Got Better With A Water Drop Screen Smartphone / ELEPHONE Launches An All Screen Smartphone / Tecno Mobile Launches Full Display Screen Smartphone, ‘CAMON CM’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by hardeycute(m): 11:18am On Apr 09, 2019
TechCapon:
ur very funny. What do you want to criticize about
Over priced devices, archaic processors, shitty hardware ETC? Did you join their payroll?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by ElRapido: 11:18am On Apr 09, 2019
hardeycute:
angry Infinix Marketers have hijacked the thread giving no room for constructive criticism

U sef notice.
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Caseless: 11:19am On Apr 09, 2019
shocked shocked

Can it work in America?
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by shiftback: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2019
ItrendNaija:
Tear drop notch? Should be the first infinix to sport it, amarite?
I like tear drop notch, not that humongous notch that Apple and everyone one else was using to deface the display
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by avrian: 11:20am On Apr 09, 2019
woow
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by kolafolabi(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2019
I am going to buy one

2 Likes

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by TheGameYard(m): 11:20am On Apr 09, 2019
Camera phone or smartphones?
Say NO to MTK phones.
Another joke about to be launched

8 Likes

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by quincyshakur(m): 11:21am On Apr 09, 2019
Me liar?? I can`t lie nah I bought d fone yesterday smiley
ItrendNaija:

Lol Liar!
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by dfrost: 11:22am On Apr 09, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
This people no dey tire
When am still contributing money to buy Zero 6

lalasticlala

This your image fit give adult nightmare, guy. Wetin sef? cheesy grin shocked
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by TechCapon(m): 11:22am On Apr 09, 2019
hardeycute:
Over priced devices, archaic processors, shitty hardware ETC? Did you join their payroll?
but the specs for this device is not even out yet. So how do you criticize something you know nothing about ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by seunfly: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2019
Ok
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Lordsurh: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2019
Innovative design..
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by hardeycute(m): 11:24am On Apr 09, 2019
TechCapon:
but the specs for this device is not even out yet. So how do you criticize something you know nothing about ?
Who told you I'm talking about the expected device? embarassed, what about their antecedents?
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Sovumuzir: 11:24am On Apr 09, 2019
[

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by dfrost: 11:28am On Apr 09, 2019
Keep inventing more please so that we can buy the ones that were once expensive at a cheaper price. grin cheesy

95% of phone users do not use the phone to the fullest capability especially task-oriented purposes.

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by flex04(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2019
AmadorSays:
and you've fallen for this? How can 1 device camera have 5 lenses, make e comot first make we see. No wonder the respondent said he's not sure if it's real or a hoax.

I fear if it can beat this quality

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by flex04(m): 11:28am On Apr 09, 2019
tafat:
Infinix are here again with another one, didn't they just drop a new device some weeks ago? Well, I believe they want to make sure no customer ever complains

and i no see their face for MWC2019. i perceive fish
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by wink2015(m): 11:29am On Apr 09, 2019
Ennyholar:
Infinix mobility is set to launch an all-screen smartphone with five rear camera lenses. According to a statement made available to THISDAY by Infinix Mobility, it was noted that Infinix Mobility is raising the bar in rear camera lense with an all screen device with rear camera lenses.

The statement also noted that a tech industry tipster shared a picture which presumably depicts the outline of the rumoured next Infinix smartphone, but noted that it doesn’t show whether the news of an all-screen smartphone with five rear camera lenses is legit or just another hoax.

The company in the statement said: “One thing is certain in the wake of this speculation, an Infinix smartphone is coming soon and should it come with any of the stated features, it would be a step in the right direction for Infinix looking to get one up over its competitors.

“We also gather that the device would be in the mid-range category and come with a long-lasting battery and glass body design. With Infinix Mobility seemingly willing to experiment with new features in a smartphone market that is in dire need of some new ideas, 2019 might be the year for a technology like this to actually be released.”

Source: https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2019/04/09/infinix-to-launch-an-all-screen-smartphone-with-five-rear-camera-lenses/?amp

I STILL DEY USE MY NOKIA 3310

The phone still dey make call for me fine fine!

NO PROBLEM AT ALL ALL.

My nokia 3310 no send O!
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by BruncleZuma: 11:30am On Apr 09, 2019
I'm not moved by what I hear halleluuuuuuujah, I'm not moved by why they say halleluuuuuuujah!!!

Huawei P30 Pro here we come halleluuuuuujah!

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by qanda: 11:31am On Apr 09, 2019
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by EZENDIZUOGU(m): 11:34am On Apr 09, 2019
infinix that does not have battery, is that one a phone cool
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Nobody: 11:36am On Apr 09, 2019
Realboygenius:

We can't conclude if it's an hot series, maybe they are trying to introduce a new series. We never can tell.

I learnt d new series would be SERIE A cheesy
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by logan2(m): 11:46am On Apr 09, 2019
wetin umidigi and the rest oem don do since
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 09, 2019
lol.. it'll still be nonsense trust me cheesy
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Pope22(m): 12:04pm On Apr 09, 2019
If infinix or any other company wants to manufacture america wonder, let them manufacture a phone that will not break or have a scratch when it falls from 4 storey building or the one that the battery will last for 5 days even if you leave your data on or no matter how you use it for that 5 days, then and then I will believe and respect them
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Carlyboi(m): 12:09pm On Apr 09, 2019
Abiodunspectre:
This people no dey tire
When am still contributing money to buy Zero 6

lalasticlala
sorry shey dat animal real sha cos we no go fit spend a minute together for same location o!looks so creepy
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by stanley000: 12:31pm On Apr 09, 2019
hardeycute:
angry Infinix Marketers have hijacked the thread giving no room for constructive criticism
don't mind those dumb fools who thinks everyone is as dumb

1 Like

Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Callmegerald2(m): 12:45pm On Apr 09, 2019
Passovile:
Their phone too dey get problem abeg
Not true. I have used their Note 5 for 6 months now and not a single problem.
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Wesedollar10(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2019
All the infinix phone have bought, na thieve dey carry ham always like 4 now
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Martinez39(m): 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2019
Wesedollar10:
All the infinix phone have bought, na thieve dey carry ham always like 4 now
Were your infinix phones working well without any problems? Can you give me the name of the models that were working fine? wink
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by donbenie(m): 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2019
They'll slap a Mediatek P22 Chipset on it and call it a day.. undecided
Re: Infinix To Launch An All-screen Smartphone With Five Rear Camera Lenses by Jaqenhghar: 2:11pm On Apr 09, 2019
Funny you dont see these phones in "developed" countries grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria Has None Of 400 Components Needed To Manufacture Mobile Phone – Samsung / Can Power Bank Spoil A Phone Battery? / 9 Potentially Misleading Smartphone Features Nigerians Fall For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.